Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Summer Transfers 2017

Danny
post Apr 24 2017, 01:03 PM
Post #76

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,730

The fans have lost patience with MDS. They've caught up with me after 5 years. Took them a while!

He was booed off yesterday and was confronted by fans after the match - with his mum and dad in the car.

This kid isn't staying and I for one am delighted. That said I don't condone the abuse, never nice hearing a Milan player booed off while being subbed. And definitely not the personal aftermath following the match.

But yeah, he can do one. Been an insult to the jersey for the best part of four years. Cannot understand why he's held his place when Antonelli, an honest and decent pro who gives it all and rarely lets us down, is ignored. That said he's lost his deputy slot to Vangioni as it is!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Apr 24 2017, 06:07 PM
Post #77

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,786

Raiola wants a €4.5m salary for Donnarumma, Milan currently offering €3.5m. Conti is the first option to replace De Sciglio. Milan are also interested in Keita, who won't renew with Lazio. It is unlikely that Milan will sign Aubameyang or Morata. They could make an attempt for Dzeko. #Mediaset

Mirabelli spoke to De Sciglio today. There is a chance of a seperation in the summer as a renewal is not a priority for De Sciglio, according to Sky.

This post has been edited by d'Arc.LP: Apr 24 2017, 06:09 PM

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Apr 24 2017, 06:34 PM
Post #78

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 21 2017, 12:03 AM) *
What about this Mbappe kid? I read most big clubs want him already.

I think Mbappe is exactly what we don't need right now. We're already filled with talents and youngsters. I'm not suggesting we sign has-been's like Dzeko either, but Mbappe would cost us probably a small fortune after the seasons he's having with Monaco.

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Apr 21 2017, 01:41 PM) *
I want us to sign him just so I can see Danny running naked. He's amazing. So the four youngsters who've really impressed me this season in Europe have been -

1. Mbappe
2. Dembele (Ousmane)
3. Tielemans
4. Pusilic

I'd be thrilled if we could sign any one of them. The first two being forwards are going to have exaggerated fees (70MM+), but the other two might come in for 30-50 MM.

But considering Milan are saying, we'll only spend 50 MM this window not including cash from player sales - not sure what the likelihood is of anything happening.

Jack this is fantasy mode. Why would Dortmund ever give up on Dembele and Pulisic after only one season? I don't think so. They do know that the later they go the bigger the prize.

As for Tielemans, why not? We should look at potential talents like Gnabry (Werder), Plea (Nice), etc. But I'd much rather we invest in our scouting program and invent our very own "Pulisic" or "Dembele". Meanwhile we should be signing marquee players who'll instantly make us better, more fluent and modern.

QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Apr 24 2017, 08:07 PM) *
Raiola wants a €4.5m salary for Donnarumma, Milan currently offering €3.5m. Conti is the first option to replace De Sciglio. Milan are also interested in Keita, who won't renew with Lazio. It is unlikely that Milan will sign Aubameyang or Morata. They could make an attempt for Dzeko. #Mediaset

Mirabelli spoke to De Sciglio today. There is a chance of a seperation in the summer as a renewal is not a priority for De Sciglio, according to Sky.

All bad news. I think we should try to keep MDS in our team nevertheless.

While players like Aubameyang and Morata would make us much more effective and dangerous, Dzeko is just mediocre to good. I'd be really against this deal, especially because he would still cost us much.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Apr 24 2017, 06:38 PM
Post #79

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (Danny @ Apr 24 2017, 03:03 PM) *
The fans have lost patience with MDS. They've caught up with me after 5 years. Took them a while!

He was booed off yesterday and was confronted by fans after the match - with his mum and dad in the car.

This kid isn't staying and I for one am delighted. That said I don't condone the abuse, never nice hearing a Milan player booed off while being subbed. And definitely not the personal aftermath following the match.

But yeah, he can do one. Been an insult to the jersey for the best part of four years. Cannot understand why he's held his place when Antonelli, an honest and decent pro who gives it all and rarely lets us down, is ignored. That said he's lost his deputy slot to Vangioni as it is!

Why do you think booing someone off is abusive? I think we all became a bit soft and this is exactly the problem with MDS. I remember back years ago that booing off a player could also potentially give someone the extra motivation to do better and achieve more. I think we've all become hypersensitive and receptive.

Don't et me wrong, confronting a player (and his parents) should be instantly condoned, but booing someone off - well it's a part of the footballing "folklore".

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Apr 24 2017, 07:22 PM
Post #80

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

Fillipo, have you seen Dzeko this season? The guy has been a scoring machine.

That being said, I'd look for someone younger.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Apr 24 2017, 07:46 PM
Post #81

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 24 2017, 09:22 PM) *
Fillipo, have you seen Dzeko this season? The guy has been a scoring machine.

That being said, I'd look for someone younger.

Yes. But the Roma midfield and playing system is helping immensely. I've also seen him struggle (last season and England). Dzeko is a good striker if you have fine or excellent support. But he's not the player that real excels/lifts the whole team with his own moves. He would be very expansive but wouldn't come close to the impact for example Morata or Auba would do.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Apr 24 2017, 08:47 PM
Post #82

Morata? I highly doubt he's the answer. The guy struggled to score at Juve where he was supported by a superb midfield.

If we're looking for a striker that can make the difference by himself, then I don't know who we should go after. Belotti is lethal, but like Dzeko he thrives on support.

This post has been edited by X-Offender: Apr 24 2017, 08:47 PM

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Apr 24 2017, 08:54 PM
Post #83

Primavera
Group Icon

Really? I got the impression that wherever, whenever, Morata usually delivers at a high rate.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Apr 24 2017, 09:09 PM
Post #84

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Apr 24 2017, 06:38 PM) *
Why do you think booing someone off is abusive? I think we all became a bit soft and this is exactly the problem with MDS. I remember back years ago that booing off a player could also potentially give someone the extra motivation to do better and achieve more. I think we've all become hypersensitive and receptive.

Don't et me wrong, confronting a player (and his parents) should be instantly condoned, but booing someone off - well it's a part of the footballing "folklore".

I don't like seeing our players booed off but that wasn't the bit I meant by re: 'abusive'. I admit that wasn't totally clear.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Apr 24 2017, 09:09 PM
Post #85

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Apr 24 2017, 08:54 PM) *
Really? I got the impression that wherever, whenever, Morata usually delivers at a high rate.

Have to agree - world class striker and absolutely would take him. Not as good as Mbappe mind you.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Apr 24 2017, 09:26 PM
Post #86

He scored a total of 27 goals in 93 games with Juventus. That's hardly a record to be proud of. Sure, he's scored 17 goals in 36 games with Madrid this season, but it's La Liga and Real Madrid we're talking about. They score a ridiculous amount of goals per game.

Not saying Morata is a bad player, mind you, but I don't think he'd make a difference for us. I'd rather keep Bacca and invest heavily in other areas.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Apr 25 2017, 12:52 AM
Post #87

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 24 2017, 09:26 PM) *
He scored a total of 27 goals in 93 games with Juventus. That's hardly a record to be proud of. Sure, he's scored 17 goals in 36 games with Madrid this season, but it's La Liga and Real Madrid we're talking about. They score a ridiculous amount of goals per game.

In Morata's defence he's never a first choice. His whole career has been playing second fiddle to either Dybala, Tevez, Benzema or Ronaldo etc. He's made a hell of a lot of sub appearances, and I'd have to say a career sub at his age with a 24 in 45 rate for this season in all competitions for all his teams is pretty good going.

Not saying Morata is a bad player, mind you, but I don't think he'd make a difference for us. I'd rather keep Bacca and invest heavily in other areas.

I think it depends on what system we play next season. I agree another Bacca type is no good, but then that only applies in our current setup. Bacca could thrive next season in a different tactical system. Morata, for me, is a very similar type of player, only he's a younger model.

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Apr 25 2017, 05:06 AM
Post #88

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,786

TopCalcio24: Milan want to keep Deulofeu, Mirabelli is ready to offer €20m to Barcelona. Bacca towards a permanence. For Kolasinac everything is still open but Arsenal are offering a higher salary to the player. Musacchio is no longer a priority for the defence. Despite the denials, Milan spoke with Lazio for Keita, his arrival is not related to the possible permanence of Deulofeu.

There are no negotiations for Luiz Gustavo. The only contact was 2 months ago when Mirabelli went on tour in Germany. #TMW

GdS: Fassone and Mirabelli intentions are to renew Donnarumma's contract untill 2022 with €3.2m per season salary. They also want to hand Donnarumma the captain armband. However Raiola might want more time, he would like to see the signings of Milan.

Top clubs like Real Madrid, City & United would be ready to offer Donnarumma a €7.5m per season salary and €50m to Milan. In case Donnarumma renews it would be a Pogba style agreement with a percentage for a future sale. #GdS

Mirabelli told De Sciglio yesterday that soon they will have to sit on the table to make a decision, probably this week. Milan intend to renew with De Sciglio. De Sciglio will listen and then decide. But it is possible he will leave for another club, maybe Juventus. #GdS

Fassone is also working on Suso's renewal until 2021 with €2.5m + bonuses per season. Suso's father is optimistic about reaching an agreement. #GdS

Donnarumma will become the 7th most paid goalkeeper if he accept Milan's offer. #GdS

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Apr 25 2017, 06:17 AM
Post #89

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

^^

I like this. Move fast and have 80% of the team complete before pre-season camp.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Apr 25 2017, 10:29 PM
Post #90

Allievi Nazionali

Gigio negotiations haven't gone well - we can only offer around 3M a year (as said above) while Utd etc are ready to offer 7. Any deal will see a big cut for Mino too and word is we're ready to sell for 50M rather than lose for free next year. Ok, re-reading Darc and he said some of that already haha.

MDS is also looking like a goner - he's not interested in staying.

But at least we're probably keeping SUSO (!)

+Quote Post

114 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:35 PM