> Serie A - Week 34 - Bologna - Milan, Date: 22/04/12 Time: 15:00 CET

han2503
post Apr 19 2012, 12:34 PM
Post #1

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

We're in the home stretch, and if we want to keep our hopes for this title alive, we have to get these 3 points. Juve will most likely win against Roma, so anything other than 3 points will mean giving the title up

The players should be all well rested so no more excuses for the listless performances we were seeing
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Apr 19 2012, 03:06 PM
Post #2

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

Milan (4-3-1-2): Abbiati; Abate, Nesta, Yepes, Antonini; Nocerino, Van Bommel, Muntari; Seedorf; Ibrahimovic, Robinho.

Source: Mediaset

+Quote Post

William405
post Apr 19 2012, 03:15 PM
Post #3

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,239

Huh,anything wrong with mexes?

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Apr 19 2012, 03:21 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (William405 @ Apr 19 2012, 04:15 PM) *
Huh,anything wrong with mexes?

I guess Allegri doesn't trust him after his mistakes against Barcelona and Fiorentina, which is kind of foolish, considering he's our best CB after Nesta and Thiago. Everyone commits mistakes. Muntari makes a gazillion of them in every game, yet he still remains an Allegri favorite. And honestly, I don't trust Yepes.

+Quote Post

acid911
post Apr 19 2012, 04:23 PM
Post #5

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 19 2012, 04:34 PM) *
Juve will most likely win against Roma, so anything other than 3 points will mean giving the title up

The title is already up, we have to win it back somehow. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) And for this we need luck, not just hard work.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Apr 19 2012, 06:39 PM
Post #6

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (acid911 @ Apr 19 2012, 04:23 PM) *
The title is already up, we have to win it back somehow. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) And for this we need luck, not just hard work.

Allegri is certainly doing everything he can to test that luck (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

That's the cr@ppiest line-up he can pick from the players we have available!

Where's Mexes? Aquilani? Seedorf behind the strikers is also a big question mark at this point since he can barely last 60 minutes on the pitch

+Quote Post

acid911
post Apr 19 2012, 10:00 PM
Post #7

Berretti

QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 19 2012, 10:39 PM) *
Where's Mexes? Aquilani? Seedorf behind the strikers is also a big question mark at this point since he can barely last 60 minutes on the pitch

His funeral. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif) Hard to stand by him if he's pulling this shtick week in week out.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Apr 19 2012, 10:11 PM
Post #8

It looks like Allegri's plan of draining this team from any creativity whatsoever is working perfectly. And then Yepes instead of Mexes is facepalm material. Oh, how I can't stand this coach. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

acid911
post Apr 19 2012, 10:34 PM
Post #9

Berretti

Maybe he thought Mexes was too creative for his own good. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif) Yepes is more straightforward that way.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Apr 20 2012, 08:13 AM
Post #10

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 19 2012, 10:09 PM) *
That's the cr@ppiest line-up he can pick from the players we have available!

Which players are available?

+Quote Post

han2503
post Apr 20 2012, 11:39 AM
Post #11

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Apr 20 2012, 08:13 AM) *
Which players are available?

Well we haven't got the call up list yet, but we all know that Aqui and Mexes are certainly not injured

+Quote Post

drucurl
post Apr 20 2012, 10:30 PM
Post #12

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 4,041

Al might send aqua back to Pool and get M. Diarra instead :')

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Apr 21 2012, 08:09 AM
Post #13

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

I will laugh at you all if Aquilani starts this game, you can do the same to me if he doesn't. I just think it's lame that you have been bashing Max over a predicted lineup since 3-4 days before the actual game. I can dig up a lot of posts of games where you did the same but the actual lineup turned out to be different from what you bashed him for. but no, you have to have a reason to take it out on him no matter what.

I also don't buy the Max vs Creativity thing either. Max doesn't have any problem with Cassano, it's just that the rest of our so-called creative players don't really cut it. not to mention some of you have taken it to a ridiculous level ("Yepes instead of Mexes?? the guy hates any creativity"). creativity in the center-back? give me a fucking break! Mexes' "creativity" cost us the first penalty against Barca if you have forgotten. as much as he can defend (and I appreciate that greatly!) he should stay away from doing any libero kind of thing whatsoever. he's no Thiago, he's slow and doesn't have any technique. so I think Max is right if he doesn't play Mexes because he doesn't like his type of creativity which more creates problems than solves them.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Apr 21 2012, 11:56 AM
Post #14

Get ready to be laughed at. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

Mexes is a great defender. So, what, he made a couple of mistakes. Everyone makes them. Even the great Thiago does them. Playing Yepes over a fit Mexes is pure idiocy.

And yes, Allegri does have a problem with creativity, otherwise he wouldn't have gotten rid of Ronaldinho and Pirlo, and wouldn't prefer someone like Muntari over Aquilani. I don't care whether our only creative force in midfield is a sub-par player. You need at least one playmaker in there, unless you consider van Bommel to be one, in which case I will roll my eyes at you.

Aqua-MvB-Noce was such a good trio back in late-2011 that helped our midfield gain a proper balance and let us play some nice football, instead of this huff-and-puff, long-ball bullshit that we've been employing ever since we signed Muntari.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Apr 21 2012, 12:50 PM
Post #15

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 21 2012, 11:56 AM) *
Get ready to be laughed at. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

Mexes is a great defender. So, what, he made a couple of mistakes. Everyone makes them. Even the great Thiago does them. Playing Yepes over a fit Mexes is pure idiocy.

And yes, Allegri does have a problem with creativity, otherwise he wouldn't have gotten rid of Ronaldinho and Pirlo, and wouldn't prefer someone like Muntari over Aquilani. I don't care whether our only creative force in midfield is a sub-par player. You need at least one playmaker in there, unless you consider van Bommel to be one, in which case I will roll my eyes at you.

Aqua-MvB-Noce was such a good trio back in late-2011 that helped our midfield gain a proper balance and let us play some nice football, instead of this huff-and-puff, long-ball bullshit that we've been employing ever since we signed Muntari.

Took the words right out of my mouth!

Zeddie, I don't think you'll be laughing all that hard, this is typical Allegri. He's played Muntari in every single game he's been avilable for us, while letting Aqui on the bench, Aqui might have come across a drop in form since getting back, but he's still a million times better than that idiot Muntari, who cannot even make a 1 meter pass without f@cking it up. It's simply inexcusable, and personally I can't understand why you're defending him on this issue. He's playing a walking bilboard for 'screw up waiting to happen' yet you're trying to defend his case by saying his other options are not good enough. If you consider Aqui not good enough than what would that make Muntari FFS??!

As for Mexes, he made 1 mistake against Barca... BARCA!! Not just any regular Joe team, yes it could have been avoided, but than agin, like X-Off said, even Thiago makes the odd mistake here and there. This is what bugs me the most about Allegri. Guys like Muntari, Ambro, Rino, Urby, etc can make a mistake in every game (which they do) but one mistake from Aqui or Mexes and they're exiled to the bench, even if their alternative is just plain worse and even more prone to making a mistake. Just f@cking unblievable and completely ridiculous.

If we do not win this Scudetto than Allegri has to go. Simple as, and I think Silvio will be more than happy to see the back of him. He's turned us into a mid-table EPL team. But instead of punting the ball at Crouch we're punting it at Ibra, thus our position in the table

+Quote Post

12 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 05:36 PM