Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Galliani Restates Desire For 'Great Attacker'

Rossoneri7
post Jun 28 2007, 10:01 AM
Post #1

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

The Milan vice-President has yet again declared that the Rossoneri have just one target for the transfer market: an important striker.

Adriano Galliani confirmed once again that Milan want to sign a world class striker for their forward line, but was vague in hinting out who it might ultimately be.

"Milan has only one objective, a very important attacker. These are very difficult objectives, I hope that they are not impossible.

"We must remain calm, both Ronaldinho and Eto`o' are not for sale."

Another possible solution is the return of Andriy Shevchenko from Chelsea.

"The market is still open and will be so till the 31st of August. He (Shevchenko) is surely our history, the greatest goal scorer of Milan after Nordahl."

Milan are also being linked to Fred in the last few days, and if neither one of the three players above will arrive, then the Lyon striker will become the number one target for the Rossoneri.

Goal.com

Though this is kind of recycled .. Keep in mind that Milan will take it's time in the transfer market to get the best player at the best deal (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

pacang
post Jun 28 2007, 04:24 PM
Post #2

Esordienti B 96

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,171

aahh.. that sounds more like it..

+Quote Post

Warchant
post Jun 28 2007, 05:16 PM
Post #3

Giovanissimi Nazionali
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 703

the longer and longer this goes, the more i get this gut feeling that sheva is coming back

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Jun 28 2007, 05:47 PM
Post #4

Token Girl
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,800

Or maybe not Sheva.

Just saw this:

[Ronaldinho + his brother are in Milan, ostenisibly to do a publicity spot and do some shopping. But....if it's something more, Milan is ready to offer Barca 60 million + 7.5 million annual salary to R10.]

link

Viaggio di piacere o svolta improvvisa del calciomercato mondiale? Ronaldinho Gaucho, accompagnato dal fratello procuratore Roberto Assis, è a Milano: ufficialmente per girare uno spot pubblicitario (della nota azienda dell'Oregon che lo sponsorizza) e per fare shopping nel "quadrilatero della moda", dove è stato avvistato nel pomeriggio. Ma ovviamente il tamtam mediatico è già partito: che si veda in giornata con Galliani? Tutto è possibile, anche viste le dichiarazioni degli ultimi giorni dell'ad rossonero che sembrano chiaramente mirate a "spegnere i riflettori" per preparare un grande colpo. Il più grande colpo della storia del calcio? I tifosi ci sperano...il Milan ha già da parte "il gruzzolo": 60 milioni al Barcellona e 7.5 al giocatore potrebbero essere sufficienti.

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Jun 28 2007, 05:49 PM
Post #5

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

^^^ This doesn't surprise me (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:29 PM