+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 28 2015, 09:07 AM
Post #2

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

Will probably miss this one as I'm going to be out, hopefully we'll win so I can catch the replay...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Aug 28 2015, 09:10 AM
Post #3

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,786

We will probably win this one, then we will get exited and pleased with our squad and then we wont ask for a decent midfielder. I hope we win but suck at the sametime, in order for the President to see that if we keep signing Kuckas its not going to get us anywhere.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 28 2015, 09:12 AM
Post #4

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Aug 28 2015, 09:10 AM) *
We will probably win this one, then we will get exited and pleased with our squad and then we wont ask for a decent midfielder. I hope we win but suck at the sametime, in order for the President to see that if we keep signing Kuckas its not going to get us anywhere.

We completely got trounced in midfield against Fiorentina and they still went ahead and signed Kucka. Sometimes I think that Galliani only attends matches to give the camera good shots of his ugly depressed face as we let goals in. Because this guy is simply not watching if he thinks a Kucka or Soriano would make any difference for us in midfield.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Aug 28 2015, 09:44 AM
Post #5

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,730

We won't win. Draw at best.

I can see Balo getting sent off or having an uninterested match. If he starts.

My predicted XI:

Half decent goalie who was a bit off day one

Useless RB who's in by promise from 4 years ago

Overpriced 12-year old defender

Crazy French combustible

Above average LB

Angry Dutch f*cker

The modern Flamini without a quarter of his ability

Young Allegri

Japanese failure with scary eyes (ever noticed how terrifying they are)

Brazilian with big hair

Top class striker looking infuriated

6:6:6 formation.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 28 2015, 09:54 AM
Post #6

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Danny @ Aug 28 2015, 09:44 AM) *

My predicted XI:

Crazy French combustible

Above average LB

Angry Dutch f*cker

Young Allegri

Brazilian with big hair

I strangely find this post hilarious and also completely OTT

Lopez half decent?

He had 1 iffy moment last week, but otherwise saved 2 sure fire goals in 1-on-1 situations. For me he's as world class as it gets. Even the best have a bit of unsure moments, especially when the rest of the squad is scrambling.

Also, DS has been good recently, I prefer him on the left and Abate on the right though, we'll see what Miha does tomorrow.

I'm hoping you're right and Mexes is the one who starts. Love him or hate him, he's our best CB, and I think Romagnoli will benefit from having Mexes next to him. Playing the two young, inexperienced players at the back just wasn't a smart move.

Anatonelli is okay, but still prefer DS and Abate, there's just something so provincial about this guy

I think the midfield set-up is what needs to be changed though. Playing both Bona and Berto on either side of De Jong is a no-no. We seriously need someone in there who can put his foot on the ball and organise sh!t in that midfield, sadly the only guy who fits that profile is Monto... Not saying he should start before x-off and you jump on me, but really what are the other options? Poli or Nocerino?

Maybe we could still try Honda there? I don't know, I think we're at a point where the situation is that desperate.

As for the attack, I'd go for Balo ahead of Adriano if he's fit. And again, before people bite my head off, I just think he'd make a better partner to Bacca than Adriano...

+Quote Post

acid911
post Aug 28 2015, 10:01 AM
Post #7

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (Danny @ Aug 28 2015, 02:44 PM) *
Crazy French combustible

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Well, at least you're sold on his talents, waning as they are at this time in his career.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Aug 28 2015, 10:08 AM
Post #8

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (acid911 @ Aug 28 2015, 10:01 AM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Well, at least you're sold on his talents, waning as they are at this time in his career.

I stand by the assessment I gave a while ago, comparing he and Alex (search it out if you're in doubt). Mexes misses half the matches through suspension, Alex through injury. But I guess we'll find out on Sunday who Miha rates more out of the two - it's one of the two of them.

Or he'll go left field and start Lord Zaccardo.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Aug 28 2015, 10:12 AM
Post #9

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 28 2015, 09:54 AM) *
I strangely find this post hilarious and also completely OTT

Lopez half decent?

He had 1 iffy moment last week, but otherwise saved 2 sure fire goals in 1-on-1 situations. For me he's as world class as it gets. Even the best have a bit of unsure moments, especially when the rest of the squad is scrambling.

Oh he's the best goalie in Serie A, but he did have two shaky moments to add to those two excellent saves. Half decent was sarcasm. He's excellent.

Also, DS has been good recently, I prefer him on the left and Abate on the right though, we'll see what Miha does tomorrow.

MDS had one good match pre-season - Madrid first half. Otherwise he's been weak.

I'm hoping you're right and Mexes is the one who starts. Love him or hate him, he's our best CB, and I think Romagnoli will benefit from having Mexes next to him. Playing the two young, inexperienced players at the back just wasn't a smart move.

Alex is our best CB IMO. I'm just saying who I think will start.

Anatonelli is okay, but still prefer DS and Abate, there's just something so provincial about this guy

I think the midfield set-up is what needs to be changed though. Playing both Bona and Berto on either side of De Jong is a no-no. We seriously need someone in there who can put his foot on the ball and organise sh!t in that midfield, sadly the only guy who fits that profile is Monto... Not saying he should start before x-off and you jump on me, but really what are the other options? Poli or Nocerino?

X...you're off the leash...attack!

Maybe we could still try Honda there? I don't know, I think we're at a point where the situation is that desperate.

As for the attack, I'd go for Balo ahead of Adriano if he's fit. And again, before people bite my head off, I just think he'd make a better partner to Bacca than Adriano...

Balo's best partner would be a psychiatrist.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 28 2015, 10:20 AM
Post #10

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Danny @ Aug 28 2015, 10:08 AM) *
I stand by the assessment I gave a while ago, comparing he and Alex (search it out if you're in doubt). Mexes misses half the matches through suspension, Alex through injury. But I guess we'll find out on Sunday who Miha rates more out of the two - it's one of the two of them.

Or he'll go left field and start Lord Zaccardo.

Zapata is also an option.

But I feel that next to Romagnoli it's best to go with either Mexes or Alex.

And again, you over exaggerate with the suspension talk. Mexes during his time at Milan (according to transfermarkt) has 1 red card. All his other suspensions came from yellow accumulations. And he's missed a total of 17 games in his entire time at Milan through suspension.

Alex missed double that through injury just last season.

Bonera earned 2 reds just last season alone as well.

Don't know how accurate those numbers are (pretty sure Mexes has a couple of other red cards with us). But not to the extent you're saying

Edit, just checked on another site, he actually has 3 red cards in his entire time at Milan. 1 of them being a straight red (last season's lunacy)

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Aug 28 2015, 10:33 AM
Post #11

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 28 2015, 11:12 AM) *
We completely got trounced in midfield against Fiorentina and they still went ahead and signed Kucka. Sometimes I think that Galliani only attends matches to give the camera good shots of his ugly depressed face as we let goals in. Because this guy is simply not watching if he thinks a Kucka or Soriano would make any difference for us in midfield.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Aug 28 2015, 10:57 AM
Post #12

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (Danny @ Aug 28 2015, 11:44 AM) *

My predicted XI:

Crazy French combustible

Above average LB

Angry Dutch f*cker

Young Allegri

Brazilian with big hair

I dissagree on most of the points.

I think Mihajlovic will go with: Lopez, De Sciglio, Mexes, Romanogli, Antonelli, Montolivo, De Jong, Bertolacci, Honda, Balotelli, Bacca.

And I think that we will win this one, by a good margin of goals.

As for Balotelli, he would combine better with Bacca and also has more potential than Adriano, no doubt there.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Aug 28 2015, 11:11 AM
Post #13

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Aug 28 2015, 10:57 AM) *
I dissagree on most of the points.

I think Mihajlovic will go with: Lopez, De Sciglio, Mexes, Romanogli, Antonelli, Montolivo, De Jong, Bertolacci, Honda, Balotelli, Bacca.

And I think that we will win this one, by a good margin of goals.

As for Balotelli, he would combine better with Bacca and also has more potential than Adriano, no doubt there.

It was a thoroughly tongue in cheek post, not to be taken seriously.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Aug 28 2015, 11:12 AM
Post #14

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 28 2015, 10:20 AM) *
Zapata is also an option.

But I feel that next to Romagnoli it's best to go with either Mexes or Alex.

And again, you over exaggerate with the suspension talk. Mexes during his time at Milan (according to transfermarkt) has 1 red card. All his other suspensions came from yellow accumulations. And he's missed a total of 17 games in his entire time at Milan through suspension.

Alex missed double that through injury just last season.

And you call ME an over exaggerator?!

Alex made 21 appearances of 38 matches. Double 17 is 34. Han, think about what you're saying before you say it.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Aug 28 2015, 11:25 AM
Post #15

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Over what exactly are you two fighting again? A humorous post that's over the top? Oh come on...

Anyway, don't know what to expect.

+Quote Post

10 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 06:21 AM