Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Amelia eyes Milan move

I_Rossoneri
post Nov 16 2006, 01:17 PM
Post #1

Allievi Regionali B

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 558

Livorno goalkeeper Marco Amelia has revealed that he is hoping to join Milan in January.

The Italian International is keen to leave the Tuscan minnows, with the San Siro his preferred destination as the Rossoneri No 1 Nelson Dida is yet to extend his deal with the Via Turati club.

“I would like to move to Milan – I think this is normal because we are talking about one of the strongest clubs in the world,” said Amelia.

“I am flattered that my name is being associated with the Rossoneri. The transfer window will reopen in January and anyone interested in my services will have to speak to Livorno.

“I like it in Livorno, but I don’t think a side that is fourth and in good form can be criticised by its President,” he added, referring to Aldo Spinelli, who has repeatedly lambasted Coach Daniele Arrigoni for his tactical choices.

“If there will be an opportunity to leave, I hope I will not miss it,” concluded the former Roma man.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Nov 16 2006, 01:18 PM
Post #2

Allievi Regionali B

Come on Galliani what more do you need?

+Quote Post

Nova
post Nov 16 2006, 01:43 PM
Post #3

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 34

If Dida decides to leave , he would be a good signing.

But if not , why being the second keeper ?

+Quote Post

Portman
post Nov 16 2006, 02:50 PM
Post #4

Berretti

Member No.: 347

Just get him.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 16 2006, 03:41 PM
Post #5

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

If Dida decides to renew, we should still get him, I'm not saying keep him on the bench because that would stunt his growth since he is still young. Dida is already 33, so what that would only give him about another 2 years in playing at the level he is currently playing in now. So I say we buy him and maybe loan him out to someone, or just buy hyim now and let him stay at Livorno for this season, and then we bring him in in June

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Nov 16 2006, 03:51 PM
Post #6

Allievi Regionali B

QUOTE (Nova @ Nov 16 2006, 12:43 PM)
If Dida decides to leave , he would be a good signing.

But if not , why being the second keeper ?

I'm not sure whether Dida wants to stay, if that is the case then we need a replacement. If Dida does decide to stay then it will only be for a season or two so we could do as han says and loan him til we're ready for him.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 16 2006, 04:01 PM
Post #7

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Nov 16 2006, 02:51 PM)
I'm not sure whether Dida wants to stay, if that is the case then we need a replacement. If Dida does decide to stay then it will only be for a season or two so we could do as han says and loan him til we're ready for him.

Exactly, bringing Amelia to Milan is thinking of the future, extending Dida's contract is making a quick fix for the present

+Quote Post

milanista1899
post Nov 16 2006, 04:08 PM
Post #8

Esordienti A 95

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 735

Get him whether Dida stays or not, look at our alternatives: Kalac - who's crap and Fiori who should have retired about 5yrs ago!. We should have got him in the summer. We can't afford to leave him to anyone else, if we do we'll regret it!

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Nov 16 2006, 04:29 PM
Post #9

Allievi Regionali B

QUOTE (milanista1899 @ Nov 16 2006, 03:08 PM)
Get him whether Dida stays or not, look at our alternatives: Kalac - who's crap and Fiori who should have retired about 5yrs ago!. We should have got him in the summer. We can't afford to leave him to anyone else, if we do we'll regret it!

Kalac is leaving in the summer, so we will only have Dida(if he stays) and Fiori as backup.

This post has been edited by I_Rossoneri: Nov 16 2006, 04:36 PM

+Quote Post

agenth
post Nov 16 2006, 06:50 PM
Post #10

Kaka's fangirl, and proud =]

Member No.: 2,687

GET HIM!!!!!
he looks like a loyal one (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
and after dida, it's his chance (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Nov 16 2006, 06:53 PM
Post #11

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

Am undecided. Getting Amelia effectively means losing Buffon. Not sure about it yet.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 16 2006, 07:08 PM
Post #12

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

Nah, we don't need him. We're covered on all sectors of the field, including the goalie. So what if Dida gets injured? There's still Kalac and Fiori there always up for the job... Sorry, just guessing what Galliani's next quote is gonna be.

+Quote Post

Nova
post Nov 16 2006, 07:21 PM
Post #13

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 34

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 16 2006, 07:08 PM)
Nah, we don't need him. We're covered on all sectors of the field, including the goalie. So what if Dida gets injured? There's still Kalac and Fiori there always up for the job... Sorry, just guessing what Galliani's next quote is gonna be.

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

bigmacmtl
post Nov 16 2006, 07:53 PM
Post #14

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 2,592

to be honest i dont think we should get buffon. sure he`s buffon but he`s almost 29... he only has a 4 or 5 more years left in him. why not invest in amelia and he`ll be world class for the next 10 years!
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Nov 16 2006, 12:53 PM)
Am undecided. Getting Amelia effectively means losing Buffon. Not sure about it yet.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Nov 16 2006, 08:20 PM
Post #15

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

That's what I mean...honestly I know Amelia has potential, I'm not sure he's in Dida's class yet, maybe in 2-4 years yeah he'll be better but right now??

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:07 PM