Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Milanfan e-mail addresses!

acid911
post Sep 16 2011, 03:01 PM
Post #46

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,736

No he isn't. Learn to differentiate, Han. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) This is 100% no bot, legit member.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Milan Are Brilli...
post Sep 16 2011, 03:17 PM
Post #47

Berretti
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 90

QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 16 2011, 02:55 PM) *
hmm, is this the same one that posted in the news thread? hmm, might have to re-think the bot theory. Bots don't request email addresses last time I checked

Yeah he had a link signature but I deleted that, I just left the post for the comedy value, that and the fact people might think Trini is seeing things (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post Sep 16 2011, 03:37 PM
Post #48

CrAzY EyeS

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,723

QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 16 2011, 09:55 AM) *
hmm, is this the same one that posted in the news thread? hmm, might have to re-think the bot theory. Bots don't request email addresses last time I checked

Haha (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This is what led me to thinking that he was not one.

QUOTE (Milan Are Brilliant @ Sep 16 2011, 10:17 AM) *
Yeah he had a link signature but I deleted that, I just left the post for the comedy value, that and the fact people might think Trini is seeing things (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

The signature (link) was a bit fishy, but then I figured... granted that he was posting almost relevant data to the forum, he might have been real. These bots are getting really sophisticated nowadays aren't they?

+Quote Post

Milan Are Brilli...
post Sep 16 2011, 03:51 PM
Post #49

Berretti
Group Icon

Member No.: 90

QUOTE (TriniKing_CE @ Sep 16 2011, 03:37 PM) *
The signature (link) was a bit fishy, but then I figured... granted that he was posting almost relevant data to the forum, he might have been real. These bots are getting really sophisticated nowadays aren't they?

Think it was a real person to be honest, though still spamming.

The sig link was an obvious giveaway. I've never seen a real poster have something like that in their signature on any forum I've ever been in. It's usually gamertags, social media, homepages etc but not some University in a football forum. Just a spammer, but human, annoyingly.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 20 2011, 07:20 PM
Post #50

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Milan Are Brilliant @ Sep 16 2011, 02:51 PM) *
Think it was a real person to be honest, though still spamming.

The sig link was an obvious giveaway. I've never seen a real poster have something like that in their signature on any forum I've ever been in. It's usually gamertags, social media, homepages etc but not some University in a football forum. Just a spammer, but human, annoyingly.

Well now I'm sad I didn't send him/her a pm with the suspension (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:34 PM