> Emerson to Milan

Portman
post Aug 10 2007, 09:10 PM
Post #1

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 347

http://www.tgcom.mediaset.it/controcampo/a...olo374624.shtml

Can be official next Monday. I really hope this is all b/s. I'd be really dissapointed.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

dst
post Aug 10 2007, 09:31 PM
Post #2

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

I sure want a player in midfield. He's not the one but he's better than nothing... this summer transfer window is not better than the last one though... not yet at least.

+Quote Post

sansiro1708
post Aug 10 2007, 09:47 PM
Post #3

Esordienti B 96

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,321

if emerson comes yoann will be pist ....gourcuff is a reallly good prospect rather have him than anyone else
pato,gila,yoann,willy,bonera,KAKA..........this are the players that we can count in the future ...emerson coulbe lay fo rwat 2seasons more max y would anyone want him here

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Aug 10 2007, 10:25 PM
Post #4

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

Didn't they say that they wouldn't buy Emerson because this transfer could hold Gourcuff back, and they're gonna give Yoann more playing time this year, blah blah!?

+Quote Post

Portman
post Aug 10 2007, 10:30 PM
Post #5

Berretti

Member No.: 347

QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Aug 10 2007, 10:25 PM)
Didn't they say that they wouldn't buy Emerson because this transfer could hold Gourcuff back, and they're gonna give Yoann more playing time this year, blah blah!?

And you believe in what Galliani/Ancelotti/Berlusconi/Piersilvio say? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Aug 10 2007, 10:44 PM
Post #6

7th Heaven

Member No.: 821

yeah like Porty said i'd be really disappointed if he joins.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 11 2007, 12:10 AM
Post #7

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

No matter how disappointed some feel the simple fact is that we need someone like him.

I we play the xmas tree our only midfield subs are Yoann and Brocchi, now call me crazy but who would you prefer in this scenario:

We're going into half time against Man U in the CL semi and Rino gets an injury, who would you prefer to sub in for him Puma or Brocchi?

To me it's very simple.

Yoann will still get plenty of chances next season whether Emerson comes in or not, they are different types of mids and with Ambro's injurt problems throughout the season (because we all know that he will have them) Emerson will be needed.

This post has been edited by han2503: Aug 11 2007, 12:10 AM

+Quote Post

jbryant1
post Aug 11 2007, 05:22 AM
Post #8

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 874

I welcome Emerson with open arms. A guy on the bench who can actually play, its unheard of in Milan?

Emerson equals seasoned veteran who has played above average in Serie A. Rotate him and Gourcuff in the position. He will also provide the depth we need.

There are other players than Ronaldinho and the unattainable that we could use on this team. There are so many players out there and we focus on unattainable names. Since we don't spend big, focus on these kinds of under utilized players who are playing on the bench on other teams. Emerson is a good player and was one of the best in Serie A at his position when he played.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Aug 11 2007, 09:26 AM
Post #9

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (Porty @ Aug 11 2007, 01:00 AM)
And you believe in what Galliani/Ancelotti/Berlusconi/Piersilvio say?  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

Not really! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

dst
post Aug 11 2007, 11:16 AM
Post #10

Primavera
Group Icon

Can anyone please translate this? Thanks in advance! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

dst
post Aug 11 2007, 11:17 AM
Post #11

Primavera
Group Icon

(&^^(*&*(P*()&(*)&_*_(*^(_^*(^*_^(*(^_*!! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/realmad.gif)

This post has been edited by dst: Aug 11 2007, 11:18 AM

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Aug 11 2007, 12:15 PM
Post #12

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

I'm assuming the second post by dst is in response to the article that indicates either Emerson or Thiago Motta will be bought by Milan.

It could be worse! It could be Cassano!

+Quote Post

dst
post Aug 11 2007, 12:41 PM
Post #13

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (Tennie @ Aug 11 2007, 02:15 PM)
I'm assuming the second post by dst is in response to the article that indicates either Emerson or Thiago Motta will be bought by Milan.

It could be worse! It could be Cassano!

No the second post is for double posting!

+Quote Post

dst
post Aug 11 2007, 10:04 PM
Post #14

Primavera
Group Icon

Barca snub sends Emerson to Milan
Saturday 11 August, 2007

Milan are closer than ever to Emerson, especially after Barcelona slammed the door on their bid for Thiago Motta.

The Rossoneri seem set to bring in a new midfielder before the transfer deadline on August 31 and they have narrowed it down to two names.

If Barca’s Motta was the favoured option, then reaching him is going to be tricky after his club refused to let him join the reigning European champions.

“We will not leave him free to go where he wants,” explained director Txiki Begiristain.

“He is a player who has a certain worth on the market and also grew up in our youth system. He’s not happy? Tough, that doesn’t change matters as far as we are concerned.”

A far easier path is open to Milan for another Liga based midfielder, as Real Madrid are ready to release Emerson.

The former Roma and Juventus star, nicknamed ‘Puma’, is not part of new boss Bernd Schuster’s plans.

There are reports in Italy that Emerson will be officially unveiled as a Milan player on Monday.

In order to facilitate the move, the Brazilian has accepted a pay cut from £3m to £2.3m per season, extending the contract to 2010.

::channel4::

+Quote Post

Warchant
post Aug 12 2007, 02:43 AM
Post #15

Giovanissimi Nazionali
Group Icon

Member No.: 703

i guess we'll see tomorrow

i have no feelings either way on this...not too happy, but not too sad

+Quote Post

12 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:20 PM