Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Danny @ Dec 19 2014, 11:12 PM) *
Way to go to make sh*t up again.

Done?

Making sh!t up?

What?

You wanted Armero to start ahead of DS for months now. And now that we're seeing him play regularly you've done a complete 180 turn on him and have mostly been overly critical of him after every one of the games he's played, even when he wasn't as bad as you were making him out to be. How is that making stuff up?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Dec 19 2014, 11:37 PM
Post #17

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

Big Big game this one.

Wouldn't have considered a game against Roma as this Big. But its like a CL knockout game in terms of positioning on the table. Roma will be a tough nut to crack, and I wish the lads the best of luck for this challenge.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Dec 20 2014, 12:40 AM
Post #18

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,730

QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 19 2014, 10:14 PM) *
Making sh!t up?

What?

You wanted Armero to start ahead of DS for months now. And now that we're seeing him play regularly you've done a complete 180 turn on him and have mostly been overly critical of him after every one of the games he's played, even when he wasn't as bad as you were making him out to be. How is that making stuff up?

Because I never said I wanted Armero to start ahead of MDS. I've told you this 400 times and still you don't seem to be grasping it.

I said, and I borderline quote the 400 times I said this: 'I wanted Armero to start ahead of OUT OF FORM MDS, in order to give him competition for the LB and know he wasn't getting it by default - give him a kick up the backside and make him work harder to regain form'. If MDS was even half form Armero could stay on the bench. If I have to tell you this once more I am flying to Malta, picking up a small stone and flinging it at your foot.

And he's been absolutely rubbish, with only you defending him, like you're the only one defending SES as well.

See, unlike you Han I am willing to change my opinions based on what I see, and if a player I thought was great clearly stinks, I have absolutely no quarrel pointing it out. Likewise if I think a player sucks but he plays well, I give credit for it.

Now...please, leave me in peace!

This post has been edited by Danny: Dec 20 2014, 12:46 AM

+Quote Post

Danny
post Dec 20 2014, 12:45 AM
Post #19

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Dec 19 2014, 10:37 PM) *
Big Big game this one.

Wouldn't have considered a game against Roma as this Big. But its like a CL knockout game in terms of positioning on the table. Roma will be a tough nut to crack, and I wish the lads the best of luck for this challenge.

I'd like to see:

Lopez, Bonera (no other option at RB bar Zaccardo), Mexes, Zapata, Armero (no other LB option), De Jong, Monto, Poli, Bona, Menez, Honda.

In a choice between Honda, SES and Torres for the final slot in the front 3 I choose the least poor IMO but in reality you can pick any of those 3 and we'd be no better or worse off.

What a dreadful clutch of players.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Dec 20 2014, 02:36 AM
Post #20

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (Danny @ Dec 20 2014, 12:45 AM) *
I'd like to see:

Lopez, Bonera (no other option at RB bar Zaccardo), Mexes, Zapata, Armero (no other LB option), De Jong, Monto, Poli, Bona, Menez, Honda.

In a choice between Honda, SES and Torres for the final slot in the front 3 I choose the least poor IMO but in reality you can pick any of those 3 and we'd be no better or worse off.

What a dreadful clutch of players.

Personally I'd give Torres another chance. Have Menez and Bona acting behind him.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Dec 20 2014, 03:15 AM
Post #21

Allievi Nazionali

Don't see any reason to give Torres a chance when we beat Napoli without him and had something akin to a working attack in that match.

If we'd lost that one or played poorly then sure, why the hell not, but Torres just doesn't offer anything.

PS Menez would actually be required to pass to Torres which is extremely unlikely as well (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Dec 20 2014, 10:20 AM
Post #22

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Danny @ Dec 20 2014, 12:40 AM) *
Because I never said I wanted Armero to start ahead of MDS. I've told you this 400 times and still you don't seem to be grasping it.

I said, and I borderline quote the 400 times I said this: 'I wanted Armero to start ahead of OUT OF FORM MDS, in order to give him competition for the LB and know he wasn't getting it by default - give him a kick up the backside and make him work harder to regain form'. If MDS was even half form Armero could stay on the bench. If I have to tell you this once more I am flying to Malta, picking up a small stone and flinging it at your foot.

And he's been absolutely rubbish, with only you defending him, like you're the only one defending SES as well.

See, unlike you Han I am willing to change my opinions based on what I see, and if a player I thought was great clearly stinks, I have absolutely no quarrel pointing it out. Likewise if I think a player sucks but he plays well, I give credit for it.

Now...please, leave me in peace!

It's a technicality that you're trying to pass off on. I always said that no matter what form DS is in, he's still a much more solid and dependable defender than Armero is, simply because he's an actual defender which Armero isn't.

No matter how you try to put it, you wanted Armero to start ahead of DS more than once, and to say now it's only because DS was not in form doesn't really change that fact

Also, where have I been praising him? Quote one post from me where I actually did that. I believe I said "he gives me the runners when he's defending", "our FBs are a catastrophe atm (on BOTH sides)", Oh and "Armero simply can't defend".

I accept his limitations but I think he hasn't been as bad as you've made him out to be, he's got an assist and made some decent interventions, but would I get down on my knees and pray to have DS back at this point? Yes, of course.

And don't act all high and mighty about how you can change your opinion but I can't, just because I'm unwilling to completely throw SES or Torres under the bus does not mean I'm unwilling to change my opinion. I'm willing to change my opinion if I've seen enough evidence to the contrary of what I think. And so far I'm not yet willing to completely give up on either those 2.

And I really don't get you, you want a forum that is active but anytime anyone (not just me) disagrees with you, you get defensive and then shut them out. Isn't the point of a forum to debate and even argue (civilly) about different topics?

+Quote Post

Danny
post Dec 20 2014, 01:14 PM
Post #23

Allievi Nazionali

Oh for God's sake.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Dec 20 2014, 02:32 PM
Post #24

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Danny @ Dec 20 2014, 01:14 PM) *
Oh for God's sake.

Making my point...

+Quote Post

Danny
post Dec 20 2014, 02:35 PM
Post #25

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 20 2014, 01:32 PM) *
Making my point...

No Han, you're making an argument where there isn't one. And refusing to accept a peaceful end to a debate, choosing always to argue on. Just agree to disagree, because I can't be bothered any more.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Dec 20 2014, 02:43 PM
Post #26

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Danny @ Dec 20 2014, 02:35 PM) *
No Han, you're making an argument where there isn't one. And refusing to accept a peaceful end to a debate, choosing always to argue on. Just agree to disagree, because I can't be bothered any more.

This is what you always say to anyone who disagrees with you.

I'm not trying to start an argument, but I did initially make some valid points which you arrogantly dismissed.

But yeah, let's agree to disagree although I don't even know what I'm agreeing to disagree about...

+Quote Post

Danny
post Dec 20 2014, 03:08 PM
Post #27

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 20 2014, 01:43 PM) *
This is what you always say to anyone who disagrees with you.

Just you.

I'm not trying to start an argument,

Yes you are.

but I did initially make some valid points which you arrogantly dismissed.

But yeah, let's agree to disagree although I don't even know what I'm agreeing to disagree about...

You're acting like the kind of Internet person I'm getting really tired of.

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Dec 20 2014, 03:56 PM
Post #28

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,786

Roma have conceded 4 goals in their last two home league games, as many as they had suffered in the previous 10 fixtures.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Dec 20 2014, 04:29 PM
Post #29

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Danny @ Dec 20 2014, 03:08 PM) *
Just you.

Yes you are.

You're acting like the kind of Internet person I'm getting really tired of.

You just did this very same thing to Fillipo a couple of weeks ago... But okay, it's just me...

I agree to disagree...

+Quote Post

Danny
post Dec 20 2014, 04:40 PM
Post #30

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 20 2014, 03:29 PM) *
You just did this very same thing to Fillipo a couple of weeks ago... But okay, it's just me...

I agree to disagree...

Funnily enough I remember this, and it was about Armero as well.

Both of you failed to understand my wording. So if by 'did this' you mean 'couldn't be *rsed with being misunderstood and just wanted to move on' then I am guilty all ends up.

PS: Let's move on, for our sanity.

I just want to chat about Milan, not argue semantics. Which is all I was doing when you strode into a comment about Torres with a great big rant about me.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 07:07 PM