> Milan tracking Rosicky

Portman
post Aug 9 2007, 07:20 PM
Post #1

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 347

Milan Tracking Rosicky 

(IMG:http://www.arsenal.com/Images/r/rosicky_train3.jpg)

The Arsenal midfielder could be a good alternative to Kaká. (*PORTY'S EDIT: WHEN KAKA' IS TIRED!*)

A player similar to Julio Baptista, part winger, part playmaker, and part creative striker, capable even of taking Kaká's place when the Brazilian ace needs a rest. In any case, a player capable of playing close to the opposition's goal. That is the profile of the player Milan are still looking for, and the latest name being mentioned is that of Tomas Rosicky, who turns 27 in October, and currently an Arsenal player, after moving there from Borussia Dortmund last summer.

After recently losing Thierry Henry to Barcelona, Arsenal understandably want to do everything they can to avoid selling the Czech ace either to an English team or abroad. But Milan can speculate on an interesting fact: Rosicky's contract expires in 2009 and there are no negotiations for a contract extension.

Inter had been looking for him in March, when they thought Figo would move to Arabia, but they had encountered opposition from the London outfit as they already knew Henry was heading for Catalunya. Now Milan could go for the player, as it seems evident that there is a need for someone with his characteristics within the Milan squad, despite Ancelotti's claims that the team is fine the way it is.

Between Sparta Prague, Borussia Dortmund, and Arsenal the Czech midfielder has played 216 league games scoring 30 goals, 22 matches and 5 goals in the national cups, 51 matches and 7 goals in European competitions, 65 games and 17 goals for the National team. His best attribute are his assists.

The player's agent, Pascal Paska, is allegedly willing to start a negotiation. It's up to Milan to decide: either they go for Rosicky with determination, or they will wait for the final days of the transfer window and present a new offer to Real Madrid for Julio Baptista, even though they will once again insist on a loan deal for the player with an option to full ownership.

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=377905

Very good player. Always a fan of him. But I doubt he'll change club this Summer. And specially the league: the EPL - where everyone wants to go now.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Aug 9 2007, 07:37 PM
Post #2

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 932

yep soon theres gunna be no english players to call it then EPL (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

dst
post Aug 9 2007, 07:38 PM
Post #3

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! He's bad luck! Leave Arsenal and go to *********!! I don't want him in Milan!!!!

There are much better players at Arsenal: Hleb, Van Persie, Gilberto Silva, Kolo Touré... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

Portman
post Aug 9 2007, 07:49 PM
Post #4

Berretti

Member No.: 347

QUOTE (dst @ Aug 9 2007, 07:38 PM)
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! He's bad luck! Leave Arsenal and go to *********!! I don't want him in Milan!!!!

There are much better players at Arsenal: Hleb, Van Persie, Gilberto Silva, Kolo Touré...  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

Bad luck? How so? He's a very good player dude.

27 years... too old for L'Arsenal. Maybe too young for us. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

bigmacmtl
post Aug 9 2007, 08:32 PM
Post #5

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,592

i'd be very happy if we got him, but it wont happen. besides real we've probably been the side most linked with players... yet all we've done is sign a kid who probably wont get more than 60 minutes of play this season. i'm really starting to think this is all to hype our season and keep our attention off the problems we will face + to sell tickets.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Aug 9 2007, 08:34 PM
Post #6

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

Very nice. I don't see him moving after one year, but there's a possibility after the upcoming season - Especially if Arsenal miss out on the Champions League.

+Quote Post

dst
post Aug 9 2007, 09:29 PM
Post #8

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

QUOTE (Porty @ Aug 9 2007, 09:49 PM)
Bad luck? How so? He's a very good player dude.

No. He's a very good injured player!

+Quote Post

redbabies
post Aug 9 2007, 10:49 PM
Post #9

'the Duck'

Member No.: 144

He won't accept the bench role, or KAKA sub role.

Moreover, he would just leave Gourcuff in bench more than last year.

An Arsenal player I'd want? Van Persie. He is an elegant player, fast, great ball control, great technique, very good finishing... I'd sign him more than anyone (except Dinho).

+Quote Post

bigmacmtl
post Aug 10 2007, 12:05 AM
Post #10

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,592

QUOTE (redbabies @ Aug 9 2007, 04:49 PM)
He won't accept the bench role, or KAKA sub role.

Moreover, he would just leave Gourcuff in bench more than last year.

An Arsenal player I'd want? Van Persie. He is an elegant player, fast, great ball control, great technique, very good finishing... I'd sign him more than anyone (except Dinho).

ambro is ok with the bench role, brocchi was made for the bench and should stay there allll the time, so that leaves us with gourcuff. you neeeeed more than 3 guys to sub ur midfield or else 1 or 2 injuries and ur screwed. we need a guy like rosicky.

+Quote Post

jbryant1
post Aug 10 2007, 01:04 AM
Post #11

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 874

QUOTE (bigmacmtl @ Aug 9 2007, 03:05 PM)
ambro is ok with the bench role, brocchi was made for the bench and should stay there allll the time, so that leaves us with gourcuff. you neeeeed more than 3 guys to sub ur midfield or else 1 or 2 injuries and ur screwed. we need a guy like rosicky.

We should clean our bench and get rid of these guys. Most have been on the bench for sometime without showing quality--they sit there and play the Coppa Italia and lose when they go in. We should really focus on rebuilding this squad around Kaka and Pato in offense and Nesta and Oddo in defense. Bring in a solid alternative to Seedorf. Keep the Pirlo and Gattuso midfield. We got Gourcuff as a replacement in the middle. Theres at least 5 more players and roles we could fill.

+Quote Post

whoarethepatriot...
post Aug 10 2007, 01:59 PM
Post #12

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 782

Im gonna echo what others before me have said, he is a good player and i would love to see him here but Arsenal are gonna be extremely reluctant to sell

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Aug 10 2007, 02:17 PM
Post #13

Insert cool title here<--
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,792

I've followed his career a long time when he was in Dortmund. He's really a great technician and would be just perfect for us as CM, as he's much better than Gourcuff and very experienced for a 26 year old player.
His injuries...I'm sure MilanLab can take care of this (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:04 PM