Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Why did this happen?

RD.X
post Oct 21 2006, 01:12 PM
Post #1

The Playmaker

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 1,384

Ok,the first thing i want to say is that i've been busy lately(Last year of schooling in India sucks)and haven't been posting much in these forums, I just pop in from time to time and see wats goin on.

Now onto the matter,
The other night I was watching the Chelsea V Barca game on Ten Sports and there were these two guys in the discussion panel.They were on about Tuesday's results in the CL and got onto Milan's game.The presenter Joe Morrison asks this bald d!ck known as John Burridge abt his comments, and b@stard says - "They are cheats and I don't wanna comment on them,they shouldn't even be here, they deserve to be kicked out......" and stuff like that.I've just realised that this is the kind of image we've got on the world stage after the scandal.

But I don't get it.Did Maldini cheat, did Kaka cheat, did Pirlo,Nesta,Seedorf cheat?
Did we, the fans cheat?Who the f@ck cheated?The same thing goes on in my school - "You are supporting a bunch of cheaters,losers......".I've been feeling really bad about all this.I believe that even if we win the Scudetto and the Champions League I think people just wont accept it.(The Same thing goes for Juve too - no matter how much we hate them) (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

This post has been edited by RD.X: Oct 21 2006, 01:15 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

dst
post Oct 21 2006, 01:38 PM
Post #2

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

I don't even care about them !! Milan never cheated to get a result on the pitch, this is a fact. However some people hate Italian football (in general) and they think this is the best opportunity for them to promote their anti-Serie A beliefs because most people will believe in him as they don't watch calcio Serie A ...

I don't give a f@ck what they think ... I can't see why English football is so pure; so many accusations every now and then but no investigations. What did they do about the Arsenal - Beveren controversy ?? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) Aren't they cheaters ... In Spain ... every week the team that's playing against Barcelona are complaining about the referee's calls; and by right, I've seen numerous games when Barca have won solely because of the referee's "efforts". And still there's no investigation about it ... this is pure too ... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

f@ck them off pal ... they're not worth it. Don't let them trouble your mind !!

This post has been edited by dst: Oct 21 2006, 01:41 PM

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Oct 21 2006, 01:41 PM
Post #3

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

Good point ..

Well, it's expected that Italian teams get such comments .. Just a month ago the English (West Ham) called Palermo "mafioso' .. And the Calciopoli blasted everything into proportions ! But to comment on Milan, on what the commentator had said, I would say he seriouslly needs to start reading more about the subject before talking ..

I would call these people ignorant and not give a sh!t .. The fact of the matter is, many teams envy Milan for many reasons (..isn't it obvious ?! ).

In Milano, I was in a cab .. The driver was a merda fan, he said that he used to be a season ticket holder, but after what happened, he didnt buy one for this season.

So yes, there are people who doubt the Italian league, I was one of them when Milan started to get dragged in the dirt !! But justice had been served !!! Milan got the docked points and I'm glade we did, cuz come the end of the season and we'll be the ones rubbing it in everyones face by how we got out of the negative slot and into a challenging league position.

"They are cheats and I don't wanna comment on them,they shouldn't even be here, they deserve to be kicked out......"

That comment right there has 0 facts and 100% pure ignorance; he could have commented and stated why we deserved to be kicked out !

Why bother .. The commentry I'm getting is always about how BIG Milan is and the the CL losses it's taste without Milan .. etc ...

Whatevea, Good luck with school (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/king.gif)

+Quote Post

misha
post Oct 21 2006, 02:57 PM
Post #4

Allievi Regionali B

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 787

"They are cheats and I don't wanna comment on them,they shouldn't even be here, they deserve to be kicked out......" and stuff like that.

To speak like that on TV is really too much. Somebody needs to sue him. People like that were Milan/Italian football haters before and this scandal gave them one more reason to speak out. It's ignorance and stupidity and I don't give a f@ck about people like that.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Oct 21 2006, 07:16 PM
Post #5

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

I saw the TV broadcast...I think it was some English guy. John Burridge...I think is some ex-Liverpool or some sh!t.

Bloke can't see past any English club, thinks they are god's gift to football.

Huge Liverpool and Man U fanatic...I was like forget him...makes very strong rather uninformed opinions...piece of crap really!

+Quote Post

dst
post Oct 22 2006, 02:05 AM
Post #6

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Oct 21 2006, 09:16 PM)
I saw the TV broadcast...I think it was some English guy. John Burridge...I think is some ex-Liverpool or some sh!t.

If that's the John Burridge then the man's a f@cking journeyman !! He's played in more than 30 clubs and none of them being above middle class ... he's bitter he never made it in Milan's level ... I pity him !!

+Quote Post

RD.X
post Oct 22 2006, 09:52 AM
Post #7

The Playmaker

Yeah,that guy is totally pathetic, he doesn't know wat he is saying most of the time so taking his comments seriously is a dumb thing to do.The thing is most of the football fans in India get to watch the premiership only and don't even know bout the other leagues.That morons' comments would just make Milan look bad (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)

This post has been edited by RD.X: Oct 22 2006, 09:53 AM

+Quote Post

adooooo
post Oct 22 2006, 12:39 PM
Post #8

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 634

Now, all those people talking like that don´t know a sh1t about the scandals in Italy. They think that Milan did the same thing as the other clubs and that they are cheaters as well.
Now, RD.X, talk to the people that say all that sh1t, not just you, all of us that are around people that are talking about milan that way.
I did, and their oppinion has changed a lot (to the positiv, of course) after a discussion with me, because when it comes to Milan, i´m a real badass (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devil.gif) .

Here are just some facts that I bring up when i talk to someone that thinks Milan cheated.

First of all, don´t blame Milan, it´s not the collective that went wrong it was some people that didn´t know what they were doing, like that Meani guy. Like you said, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Maldini and so on didn´t do a sh1t. Berlusconi should not be blamed because his name didn´t even come up during these trials.
Now, you could ask them some questions that they could answer you and you´ll se that they have no idea what they are talking about.

* Why did Milan get punished? Was it because they bribed refs like Juve did? No! It was because of unsporting beahviour. Same thing as bribing refs? No! We called the federation for the referees and complained about a referee in our match against Siena because he dissalowed a correct goal for us.
This referee was bribed by Moggi.

* No 2. Who recorded all those phone calls? It was a company that mr Massimo Moratti has bought stocks in. And on top of that, it was illegal to record all these phone calls to, now where the trial against that company is, we can ask us.
And how come they didn´t find anything against Inter we can all ask us, could it be because of Morattis influence in this company? ^^

* And final, it is quite a laughter that the prosecutor is a big Interfan and that he before all of this happened had a seat in the Inter-management.

Just an accident? Nope, I don´t think so.

So the next time you here something, either have a little talk to them or you could just tell them to shut the Fu*k up!

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devilsmiley.gif)

+Quote Post

dst
post Oct 22 2006, 12:46 PM
Post #9

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (adooooo @ Oct 22 2006, 02:39 PM)
Now, RD.X, talk to the people that say all that sh1t, not just you, all of us that are around people that are talking about milan that way.
I did, and their oppinion has changed a lot (to the positiv, of course) after a discussion with me, because when it comes to Milan, i´m a real badass  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devil.gif) .

Yes that's what all of us have to do. I've been dealing with people like that since it all happened but I gave up on them, I never really made them think about it ... Now I feel it's crossed the line. We all must help so that Milan is not stuck in people's mind as a member of Moggi's league !! Cause we're not what they think, and I care ...

RD.X ... now I hope you know what to do next time you meet those guys !! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) I will do so too !!

+Quote Post

RD.X
post Oct 22 2006, 03:57 PM
Post #10

The Playmaker

Thanks a lot for your support guys,

It's just that I've been getting frustrated at all these goalless draws and suddenly Kaka brings us back on track and still people mock us, so all the bottled frustration bobbled out.

Now I know how to treat the dear friends of mine (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devil.gif)

+Quote Post

dst
post Oct 22 2006, 04:05 PM
Post #11

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (RD.X @ Oct 22 2006, 05:57 PM)

Show them what you got !! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devilsmiley.gif)

+Quote Post

adooooo
post Oct 22 2006, 05:14 PM
Post #12

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 634

I´m tellin ya. Use the facts I gave you and they will shut up. They did when i started explaining (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) .

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:23 AM