dst
post Sep 14 2006, 11:16 AM
Post #2

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

well ... I guess ...

great sig Warchant!!!! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/king.gif) was made by ... ???
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Portman
post Sep 14 2006, 01:23 PM
Post #3

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 347

Will we play in Lille stadium or the french National stadium - saint denis? Benfica last year played on that WC 98 final stadium and it was full.

I don't know, but it would help Milan... a big stadium.

We'll win. 0-1 enough.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Sep 14 2006, 02:29 PM
Post #4

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (Portugal @ Sep 14 2006, 01:23 PM)
Will we play in Lille stadium or the french National stadium - saint denis? Benfica last year played on that WC 98 final stadium and it was full.

I don't know, but it would help Milan... a big stadium.

We'll win. 0-1 enough.

I don't know, but I too hope we play in Saint Denis. Amazing stadium that is!

+Quote Post

berenike_10
post Sep 19 2006, 01:28 AM
Post #5

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 1,894

humm, i'll go 2-0 or 2-1 for milan, won't be easy to play there, but i think if milan can score a goal, they will go for other one...

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Sep 22 2006, 03:09 AM
Post #6

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

LOSC Lille Métropole scored only one goal at home in last season's UEFA Champions League but they remained unbeaten in France - winning 1-0 against Manchester United FC with the other two games ending 0-0 - and after securing a point on Matchday 1 against RSC Anderlecht they will be confident ahead of their match against AC Milan at the Stade Félix-Bollaert.

Fauvergue strike
• Milenko Ačimovič's strike against United was actually Lille's only goal in the six group games and two weeks ago in Group H, Claude Puel's team looked to be heading for another blank at the Constant Vanden Stock before Nicolas Fauvergue's late equaliser.

• In Lille's last home game against Italian opponents they triumphed 2-0 against ACF Fiorentina in the third round of the 2001/02 UEFA Cup to seal a 3-0 aggregate win. They have not played AC Milan before and have faced only one other Italian team in UEFA competition - in the third qualifying round of the 2001/02 UEFA Champions League when, despite losing the home leg 1-0, they went through 2-1 on aggregate against Parma FC.

Quick starters
• After coming through the third qualifying round of European football's premier club competition, Milan got their campaign off to a great start when they scored three without reply against AEK Athens FC two weeks ago to continue their record of never having lost to Greek opposition.

• It emphasised again what robust starters the six-time European Champion Clubs' Cup winners are - in each of the last four seasons they have won their opening fixture and then gone on to top the group. First-half headers from Filippo Inzaghi and Yoann Gourcuff gave Carlo Ancelotti's men a clear advantage and a late Kaká penalty sealed the win.

Shevchenko feat
• Milan won just once on their travels in last season's competition when, on Matchday 5, Andriy Shevchenko scored a UEFA Champions League record-equalling four goals in a 4-0 thrashing of Fenerbahçe SK in Istanbul.

• In the group stage they had also lost 1-0 in the Netherlands against PSV Eindhoven, and drawn 2-2 with FC Schalke 04. In the knockout rounds, they had three successive draws away from home, the 0-0 scoreline against FC Barcelona at the Camp Nou signalling their elimination after a 1-0 first-leg defeat.

Marseille memories
• In eight trips to France, Milan have lost four times and won twice. Last season they drew 0-0 against Olympique Lyonnais at the Stade Gerland before winning the home leg 3-1 to set up that semi-final meeting with Barcelona. One notable Milan defeat by French opposition was the 1-0 loss to Olympique de Marseille in the 1992/93 UEFA Champions League final, a game that featured Paolo Maldini at left-back.

©uefa.com

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Sep 22 2006, 07:28 AM
Post #7

7th Heaven

Member No.: 821

3-1, inzaghi will score as usual. 1 for Kaka or Seedorf. and i'm getting this huge feeling that Gila will get his first goal. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/king.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 22 2006, 01:34 PM
Post #8

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (arivanjj @ Sep 22 2006, 06:28 AM)
3-1, inzaghi will score as usual. 1 for Kaka or Seedorf. and i'm getting this huge feeling that Gila will get his first goal. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/king.gif)

I don't think he'll play, in the channel 4 preview they said that he is still having trouble with his head injury

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Sep 22 2006, 07:08 PM
Post #9

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 22 2006, 06:34 AM)
I don't think he'll play, in the channel 4 preview they said that he is still having trouble with his head injury

Yet you expect him to play against Livorno?

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 22 2006, 07:30 PM
Post #10

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Sep 22 2006, 06:08 PM)
Yet you expect him to play against Livorno?

I wrote that before I knew he was included in the squad (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Sep 23 2006, 08:15 PM
Post #11

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

The official site says we're going to play in the Grimonprez-Jooris stadium, but worldstadiums.com has categorized it at 'past stadiums'. Anyone knows for sure where the match is going to be held? Here's Stade Grimonprez-Jooris:

(IMG:http://www.worldstadiums.com/stadium_menu/past_future/pictures/past_stadiums/lille_grimonprez.jpg)

+Quote Post

Portman
post Sep 23 2006, 08:16 PM
Post #12

Berretti

Member No.: 347

Last year Benfica played vs. Lille in the Saint-Dennis stadium - France NT home.

This one I don't know...

This post has been edited by Portugal: Sep 23 2006, 08:16 PM

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Sep 24 2006, 01:26 PM
Post #13

7th Heaven

Member No.: 821

Squad:

GOALKEEPERS: Dida, Fiori, Kalac.

DEFENDERS: Cafu, Costacurta, Kaladze, Nesta, Jankulovski, Favalli, Bonera, Simic.

MIDFIELDERS: Gattuso, Seedorf, Gourcuff, Pirlo, Kakà, Ambrosini, Brocchi.

STRIKERS: Borriello, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Ricardo Oliveira.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 24 2006, 01:54 PM
Post #14

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Well from that squad, I would choose our best possible 11

Cafu--Nesta--Kaladze--Janku
---Gattuso--Pirlo--Gourcuff---
--------------Kaka--------------
----------Gila--Pippo/Oli-------

Gourcuff to step in for Seedorf, if Carlo decides to play Seedorf he better clean up his act, we can't afford to lose this one, we better assure our spot in the last 16 as early as possible, so this game is a must win.

Gila should definately get the nod, both Pippo and Oli had a bad game against Livorno, so it doesn't really matter who plays. I would favour Oli more because he links up better with the attack and midfield, and Gila wouldn't have to be sacrificed for Pippo

+Quote Post

dst
post Sep 24 2006, 01:58 PM
Post #15

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

QUOTE (arivanjj @ Sep 24 2006, 03:26 PM)
Squad:

QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 24 2006, 03:54 PM)
Well from that squad, I would choose our best possible 11

Hello guys ... this is our whole squad but Paolo and Serginho ... he can't have all 22 players with him !! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

22 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:15 AM