> Carlo Ancelotti

Fillipo Simone
post Sep 4 2008, 04:56 PM
Post #1

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

I think our coach deserves a thread. It may come in an akward moment since he's been here with us for years and many suggest this one's his last.

Yesterday goal.com launched an article saying there's been a emergency meeting in Milan considering the coach situation.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Sep 4 2008, 05:19 PM
Post #2

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

Emergency meeting = dinner at Giannino with Galliani, Ancelotti, and Braida. (The dinner was reported in the Italian media. Didn't sound at all like an emergency.)

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Sep 4 2008, 10:02 PM
Post #3

Prima Squadra

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,660

I read emergancy meeting and got excited. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Sep 4 2008, 11:15 PM
Post #4

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

Nah not emergency .. I guess they needed to put things into perspective more. Carlo will win something this season, and I have this feeling its the Scudetto.

Milan always say "Champions League is the priority .." Which goes in line with Berlusconi's vision. But since this season there is no UCL, this season will be a Scudetto season. And from what I saw in the Bologna game, if the team played with the same dynamics but are come clinical up front, then we have a team to push for the title. And considering Ancelotti is the man on the bench, he has a lot to prove this season, if he wants to take the reigns of the Azzurri after 2010 WC, he needs the Scudetto more than ever this time.

And if Carlo does win the Scudetto, this wont be his last season, if he was to move, it would be after the 2010 WC. Not before.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Sep 5 2008, 12:54 AM
Post #5

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

right on R7. Its just a meeting about the seriousness of the club towards serie A. We have to take a new initiative and cannot play same formation, same tactics, same style as we did last year or else again we will end up doing horrible. Now that we have a squad full of depth there should be competition for starting spots and not just seniority being the sole factor in who plays and who doesn't.

For example if senderos is performing better than maldini and kaladze, than he should be given right to start beside nesta and etc..

Anyways thats how i would do it if i was the helm.

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Sep 5 2008, 12:55 AM

+Quote Post

morgoth
post Sep 5 2008, 11:53 AM
Post #6

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,827

Carlo, thanks for every thing and goodbye!

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Sep 5 2008, 06:19 PM
Post #7

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

If we win the UEFA Cup, and they bring up some crap about that being the main target since we've never won it.. I'll cry, there's been too many seasons full of excuses as to why we aren't close to the top of Serie A. We have to win it this season, a decade with only 1 Scudetto is not good enough!

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Sep 6 2008, 08:51 AM
Post #8

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

dont worry we'll be a force again with kaka. When he is not playing, milan is not playing. This has been proven time and time again. He is the heart of our team.

+Quote Post

amancik
post Sep 6 2008, 10:21 AM
Post #9

Milanfan to Death

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 11

I have respect for Carlo Ancelotti as he has been with Milan for years. However, if Milan fail to deliver and he got sacked. Then, he got only himself to blame. He has more than 1 player who are capable of doing miracles for him.

I agree with kurt, about winning UEFA Cup but not Scudetto. This particular season I only want to see us winning Scudetto and anything else is a bonus.

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Oct 25 2008, 01:02 PM
Post #10

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

This is more gossipy than anything else, but Carlo Ancelotti and his wife of 25 years, Luisa, have separated. Luisa is staying at the family home near Parma and Carletto's got a flat in Milan (when he's not at Milanello, which according to the article on Mediaset isn't often).

They've got 2 kids: their daughter is working in the PR department at Chelsea. Their son is playing footie in a Serie D side. I get the sense that they were staying together until Davide (the younger of the kids) was done with gymnasium.

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Oct 25 2008, 04:36 PM
Post #11

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 932

Ok so the winter training camp will be in Dubai again yepe !!! quick buy those tickets mum (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

Carlo's quote from Channel 4 news

“Beckham still wants to play for the national side, so that is the most important aspect for him – staying in shape. He could well be part of our friendly tour of Dubai.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/oct25m.html

This post has been edited by rhy_A4: Oct 25 2008, 04:38 PM

+Quote Post

Rivaldo
post Oct 26 2008, 12:55 PM
Post #12

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 1,063

Carletto + per sempre. Best Milan coach ever for me.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 09:16 AM