Danny
post Feb 19 2015, 05:45 PM
Post #16

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,730

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 19 2015, 03:18 PM) *
Worse than Acerbi or Mesbah?

Those names always crop up! Well, Mesbah was an LB and Bocchetti is supposed to be a primary CB so not sure that's a fair comparison. Acerbi was weak and not cutting of the Milan mustard but Bocchetti is a downgrade from bloody Armero!

The way he stood there looking baffled as Nocerino netted for Parma at San Siro a couple of weeks ago! It was just so wet.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

han2503
post Feb 19 2015, 09:26 PM
Post #17

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Danny @ Feb 19 2015, 01:47 PM) *
I rate both Zaccardo and Bonera higher than Bocchetti. Zaccardo was actually half decent in his two appearances at RB recently. Bonera at least is sometimes good in the air. Bocchetti is, currently speaking, worse than any defender I think I've seen at Milan for quite some time.

Hopefully Han and Pippo prove me as knee-jerk and he goes on to be much better in time but right now? Horrendous.

He's been very average both times that I have seen him, and hasn't committed any glaring errors unlike what I've seen from Zaccardo or worst of all, Bonera.

But since x-off pointed out that he's on loan, then yeah, he's not worth the hassle of trying to sign him

Still I wouldn't want to see Bonera or Zaccardo here again for another season
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:07 PM