Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cristante, Bryan Cristante

CHU-LIP
post Sep 2 2014, 06:10 PM
Post #31

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 7,230

Are you saying Cristante's attitude is as bad as Gourcuff's was?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Sep 2 2014, 06:34 PM
Post #32

Prima Squadra

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,660

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Sep 2 2014, 07:03 PM) *
Right. Okay. Seeing as you've made your decision already, there's no point in this discussion. Did you also similarly rage about Yoann Gourcuff when we let him go? I see he proved all of us right with his sparkling potential and becoming the next Zidane.

Gourcuff would've had to compete with Kaka', Ronaldinho, Pirlo, Seedorf, etc. Cristante had to compete with Poli, Essien and Muntari.

Massive difference. Gourcuff was also 22, not just turned 19.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Sep 2 2014, 11:25 PM
Post #33

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

I think he wanted to play as protagonist this summer, but going after Van Ginkel must have made him realize that he wasn't going to get much space, hence his decision to leave.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 3 2014, 09:14 AM
Post #34

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 2 2014, 11:25 PM) *
I think he wanted to play as protagonist this summer, but going after Van Ginkel must have made him realize that he wasn't going to get much space, hence his decision to leave.

I think that's a defeatist attitude to have, Niang is on the same boat as him, actually he's probably been more overhyped than Cristante and he's been wanted by EPL sides like Newcastle and their French army, yet he's kept his head down and worked hard when he got the chance and he's said this summer he wants to stay and fight for a spot rather than go on loan.

I think Cristante just wanted an easier road, had he really loved Milan and his sole ambition was to be a starter here like most of us thought, he would have stayed or accepted the opportunity to go on loan to a Serie A side where he can learn without all the added pressure

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:54 AM