Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Borriello, Marco Borriello

Ry4n
post Feb 27 2008, 03:40 PM
Post #1

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 932

We need you now !!! come back to us !!! ill pay for your flight (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Feb 27 2008, 03:44 PM
Post #2

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,865

^^^

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif) I'll sell my kidney. Pay for the return trip. Goddamn junkie!!

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Feb 27 2008, 03:48 PM
Post #3

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Feb 27 2008, 06:14 PM)
^^^

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif) I'll sell my kidney. Pay for the return trip. Goddamn junkie!!

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Feb 27 2008, 04:18 PM
Post #4

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Feb 27 2008, 02:44 PM)
^^^

LOL (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Feb 27 2008, 04:20 PM
Post #5

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Borriello's Genoa commitment Wednesday 27 February, 2008

Genoa’s striking revelation Marco Borriello admits he is flattered by praise from Carlo Ancelotti, but remains focused on the Rossoblu cause.

After a torrid time at Milan, Borriello was loaned to Genoa last summer and has finally demonstrated his devastating potential.

Last weekend’s hat-trick moved Borriello top of the Capocannoniere chart and reasserted his claim for a trip to Euro 2008 as well as winning plaudits from Ancelotti.

“I have found a squad that shows trust in me and I can play regularly,” the Neapolitan marksman explained. “I think that is crucial for a player.

“Other sides where I have played knew that I had talent but it was impossible to show it without that trust. Now I have found the ideal environment.”

There have been suggestions that Borriello will be brought back to base this summer and they have intensified with Palermo’s reluctance to sell Amauri to the Rossoneri.

“There is so much competition in attack at Milan. There are famous players with big names and when you are young and you aren’t known it is very difficult to find space.

“Therefore it was really nice to hear Ancelotti’s words when he said that I was undervalued. It’s a small grievance that I can lay to rest, but I’m not here to stir controversy, as that wouldn’t help anyone.

“I want to stay here and keep doing as well as I have been, but we know that my situation is a bit complicated.

“I am co-owned and if Genoa and Milan can’t agree then it will be decided with offers in sealed envelopes.

“However, I repeat that there is along time before decisions have to be made and I am just focused on scoring for Genoa and securing a place in Europe.

“I don’t want to dwell on my past at Milan. I want to look forward and towards my new dream of the Azzurri shirt.”

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/feb27h.html

+Quote Post

dst
post Feb 27 2008, 05:05 PM
Post #6

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

You can stay with them Borriello, fine by me! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Feb 27 2008, 06:17 PM
Post #7

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

no thanks.

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Feb 27 2008, 06:49 PM
Post #8

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (dst @ Feb 27 2008, 04:05 PM)

would you still be saying this if he didnt get banned and knocked in 15 to 20 goals for us

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Feb 27 2008, 06:49 PM
Post #9

Giovanissimi Nazionali

If he does come back it will probably rule us out on buying another striker (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post

dst
post Feb 27 2008, 06:57 PM
Post #10

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

QUOTE (rhy_A4 @ Feb 27 2008, 07:49 PM)
would you still be saying this if he didnt get banned and knocked in 15 to 20 goals for us

Obviously no... the thing is, I don't believe he can do at Milan what he does at Genoa.

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Feb 27 2008, 07:19 PM
Post #11

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (dst @ Feb 27 2008, 05:57 PM)
Obviously no... the thing is, I don't believe he can do at Milan what he does at Genoa.

you meen only scoring for small teams and the pressure of European football and delivering the important goals

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Feb 27 2008, 07:28 PM
Post #12

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

QUOTE (rhy_A4 @ Feb 27 2008, 06:19 PM)
you meen only scoring for small teams and the pressure of European football and delivering the important goals

I'm pretty sure that's what he means. Julio Cruz, in my opinion, is a great example of somebody who went from a small club to a big one, and delivered big time.

+Quote Post

omahawi
post Feb 29 2008, 12:21 AM
Post #13

Pulcini Provinciali 98

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,750

Overated. He has a good thing going on at Geona and should stay there. His style I don't think will fit well with the type of striker the christmas tree formation needs.

We either need a pacy striker that can run onto the killer through ball or we need a target man from the crosses from the full backs.

David Suazo or Luca Toni

The other thing to keep in mind is strikers in Serie A need to prove themselves for more then 1 season. Even then we have the likes of Gila. We go crazy and spend mad cash on him and he turns out to be an expensive inconsistant striker. There are better options out there. Lets go get them instead.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Feb 29 2008, 08:50 AM
Post #14

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

^^

Actually...I think that's one huge problem we're having in Serie A...the opponents do crowd our center mids out...but I don't think our fullbacks are doing that great a job.

Janku and Oddo are seriously fatigued (and hence injuries are easier to pick)...and it's I think an offshoot of 2 hard seasons. We DESPERATELY need cover.

+Quote Post

aLbErTo
post Feb 29 2008, 09:01 AM
Post #15

Best substiton player :)

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 1,810

true...and we have them loaned out, not that they are a cover for big-clashes but i think marzoratti & grimi could be used against smaller clubs...

+Quote Post

17 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:45 PM