> SHEVA: 'Consistency will help now'

shenhuayumin
post Sep 22 2005, 02:28 PM
Post #1

Pulcini Provinciali 98

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 391

9/22/2005
MILAN - Andriy Shevchenko, author of the first goal against Lazio, declared: 'I scored a nice goal, but also Bobo made a great move that freed me up in the area. It was a delicate moment for us, in the standings, we cannot afford to let Juventus get too far away ahead of us. But, Milan have never been in a crisis. We only lost one match, we must find consistency and some more wins in a row in order to build confidence. Ancelotti? The important thing is that he believes in the team and we believe in him. This group is united. The objectives are always the same, we want to grow together. We are happy with this victory, but we must be consistent. Last year started in the same way, Milan didn't do well at the beginning of the season. Instead, this year I have seen a good team on the field, even in Genoa. We were only unlucky, but Milan are in good health.'
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

wa7sh
post Sep 22 2005, 03:11 PM
Post #2

Pulcini 99

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 220

I am glad Milan are back to there winning ways. I am also glad Sheva got to score, although i was hoping BOBOwould score to silence all critics. One thing bother me, though, if you have watched the game against Lazio, in fact in any milan game, you always notice Sheva complaining. Whether it is a bad pass from a teammate, or a teammate did not pass him the ball. Of course Sheva is hungry for goals, i totally understand, but complaining is not going to get you there.

I don't want to get hate mail after this, but i do feel Sheva should do less complaining and more PASSING and scoring.

GO MILAN
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 03:55 PM