Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Is Inter useless without Ibrahiimab*tch?

jagar
post Apr 18 2007, 10:30 PM
Post #1

Pulcini 97

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 61

Look at them lately....once Ibras hurt, they start tying and losing...its pretty hilarious actually...I say we use half the money Silvio has for R10 and go buy Ibra while at the same time signing new talents
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

agenth
post Apr 18 2007, 10:47 PM
Post #2

Kaka's fangirl, and proud =]

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 2,687

Porty is come here and say that that was his idea first (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

j/k

oh inter are on a bad run at the moment, but I wouldnt say its only because of ibra

it's in their DNA (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

Portman
post Apr 18 2007, 10:48 PM
Post #3

Berretti

Member No.: 347

QUOTE (jagar @ Apr 18 2007, 10:30 PM)
Look at them lately....once Ibras hurt, they start tying and losing...its pretty hilarious actually...I say we use half the money Silvio has for R10 and go buy Ibra while at the same time signing new talents

Ibra is 50% of this Inter. The stats show how important he is. But I doubt he'll leave Inter for the next 2-3 seasons...

Anyway... 10R > Ibra

+Quote Post

Portman
post Apr 18 2007, 10:55 PM
Post #5

Berretti

Member No.: 347

QUOTE (mchanna @ Apr 18 2007, 10:50 PM)

I like Zlatan. His style and sh!t... but Ronaldinho?

Ronaldinho and Kaka' are the world's best. Then you've Ibrahimovic, Messi, Ronaldo... some other talents but not the same level as the other 2 I said. At least for me.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Apr 19 2007, 09:54 AM
Post #6

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

QUOTE (Porty @ Apr 18 2007, 09:55 PM)
I like Zlatan. His style and sh!t... but Ronaldinho?

Ronaldinho and Kaka' are the world's best. Then you've Ibrahimovic, Messi, Ronaldo... some other talents but not the same level as the other 2 I said. At least for me.

Agreed. R10 and Kaka are the top two in the world at the moment, followed by the likes of Messi and Zlatan.

Back to the topic. No, they're not useless without him, they have plenty of world class players.

They've only lost one game this season to Roma, who also beat us at the San Siro so I wouldn't get too carried away with them losing all the time.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 06:09 AM