han2503
post Apr 1 2017, 01:15 PM
Post #16

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

Milan for Kolasinac and Musacchio

Milan have verbal agreements for both Schalke 04 defender Sead Kolasinac and Villarreal’s Mateo Musacchio, claims the Corriere dello Sport.

The Rossoneri are pushing forward with the Yonghong Li takeover expected to be completed by April 13 or 14.

This will spark a new era at the club, ending Silvio Berlusconi’s 31-year reign and opening up new transfer prospects.

According to the Corriere dello Sport newspaper, Milan’s new directors have already reached verbal agreements with two defenders for next season.

The first is Schalke left-back Kolasinac, who will be a free agent in July when his contract expires and has also been linked with Juventus.

The other is Villarreal man Musacchio, who had already been close to the Rossoneri last season and is available for around €15m.

Two very good moves, and if true we're finally seeing people who work with clear ideas and intent.

Making our moves in the market early will be a huge factor come the start of next season

Plus, with these 2 we'd be improving our defence significantly without breaking the bank and leaving a sizable amount of money to improve the midfield and the wings

On another note, it looks like Barca could activate their buy-back clause for Deulofeu, so I don't think it will be possible for us to keep him if that's the case
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Apr 1 2017, 01:20 PM
Post #17

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

Hmm, I don't think Deulofeu is good enough for Barça's ambitions, and I think he'll end up getting loaned again to smaller clubs if he returns there.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Apr 4 2017, 06:27 AM
Post #18

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 1 2017, 07:50 PM) *
Hmm, I don't think Deulofeu is good enough for Barça's ambitions, and I think he'll end up getting loaned again to smaller clubs if he returns there.

I think their intent might be to use him as a bargaining chip for other transfers. But I don't know if they'll make any moves till they finalize their new coach.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Apr 6 2017, 05:04 PM
Post #19

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 1 2017, 01:20 PM) *

Like Jack said, they'll most likely use him to make a quick buck or as leverage for some other deal.

We'll see, I'd like to keep him as it would mean having the wide positions set for next season and we can focus our transfer budget on the midfield and maybe a Bacca replacement (silently praying for Belotti, but it won't happen)

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Apr 11 2017, 04:45 PM
Post #20

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 1 2017, 03:15 PM) *
Two very good moves, and if true we're finally seeing people who work with clear ideas and intent.

Making our moves in the market early will be a huge factor come the start of next season

Plus, with these 2 we'd be improving our defence significantly without breaking the bank and leaving a sizable amount of money to improve the midfield and the wings

On another note, it looks like Barca could activate their buy-back clause for Deulofeu, so I don't think it will be possible for us to keep him if that's the case

Han, have you ever seen Kolasinac play?

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Apr 12 2017, 04:20 PM
Post #21

Group Icon

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Apr 11 2017, 11:15 PM) *

I'm just concerned this Kolasinac guy means we'll see the end of Antonelli and/or De Sciglio.

How is this guy? I don't watch Schalke at all, so I was going to ask you in any case.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Apr 13 2017, 02:47 PM
Post #22

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,730

Am I like the only fan who doesn't rate MDS?!

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Apr 13 2017, 03:18 PM
Post #23

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Perhaps.

How good is Kolašinac? In Danny's favorite word - abysmal.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Apr 14 2017, 09:01 AM
Post #24

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Apr 11 2017, 04:45 PM) *

Honeslty? No, but I've heard good things and I'v watched some youtube vids to get an idea (I know, I know)

We'll see, now they're saying Everton have agreed terms with him.

I'm not worried if we have the cash to splash there are other possibilties

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Apr 12 2017, 04:20 PM) *
I'm just concerned this Kolasinac guy means we'll see the end of Antonelli and/or De Sciglio.

How is this guy? I don't watch Schalke at all, so I was going to ask you in any case.

Antonelli is average at best, I HOPE this means the end of him

DS needs to be renewed ASAP and I've always been an advocate of him as a LB and have always said that he's better there than on the right, but the few times he's played at RB this season I thought he performed better there

So bringing in a new LB (whoever that might be) will most likely mean that DS is shifted to the right, with Abate, Calabria and Antonelli as the backups. Hopefully we'll get rid of Vangioni this summer

QUOTE (Danny @ Apr 13 2017, 02:47 PM) *
Am I like the only fan who doesn't rate MDS?!

Nope, he gets his fair share of hate, I personally think he's a good player that's just stalled a bit in terms of growth and has gone through bad phases with injuries and fitness. But aside from that I think he's currently our best FB (Abate has really gone downhill this season and Calabria is still very young)

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Apr 13 2017, 03:18 PM) *
Perhaps.

How good is Kolašinac? In Danny's favorite word - abysmal.

Really? Have you seen him play? I honestly don't know but people on social media were excited about the rumours so I assumed he'd be a good catch, plus he looks good on youtube (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Apr 14 2017, 09:18 AM
Post #25

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Some blurbs off of twitter

@TheMilanBible Milan are ever so eager to burn out the competition for Mateo Musacchio for around €16M this summer. [Gazzetta]

@TheMilanBible Milan have lost out on Sead Kolasinac. Milan had the deal locked, but the delays of the closing allowed Everton to snatch him up. [Gazzetta]

@TheMilanBible Gazzetta reports Mirabelli has offered Aubameyang a contract worth €7.5M per season, but a deal is difficult with Madrid & Barca interested.

@TheMilanBible Roma have an option to bring back Lorenzo Pellegrini for €11M & should take him back, but the player would like to return to Montella. [GdS]

@TheMilanBible The new Milan leadership have an agreement with Keita Balde from Lazio, who's contract expires in 2018. [Gazzetta]

@TheMilanBible Milan have had Fabregas' 'YES' since January and with Montella's approval the chances of Cesc in Milan's midfield next season are high. #GdS

@TheMilanBible The new Chinese Milan owners' priority is to extend Montella's contract. They will look to set up a meeting to negotiate. [Gazzetta]

Basically, the press is going a bit mad. I'd be insanely happy if we could just get Cesc off of that list

The new Milan board of directors

(IMG:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9VkYIsXoAAJ8-H.jpg)

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Apr 14 2017, 10:04 AM
Post #26

Group Icon

I like those rumours. I honestly believed Cesc was a past it washed up superstar - but he has been good for Chelsea. I can see a partnership with him and Montolivo and Locatelli being our mid three and that could be very good.

Especially if we hold onto Suso, Deu and Bacca. Essentially we have three Barca creatives with the same philosophy and one bloody-minded finisher. Looks good. Now we just need to shore up that defence though. Who will partner Romagnoli AND we need a top fullback.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Apr 14 2017, 12:41 PM
Post #27

Allievi Nazionali

We're linked with Daniel Sturridge. God no. So talented but so injured. It would be Pato all over again.

PS YES again to Cesc. I've been whoring this one off for years.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Apr 14 2017, 02:05 PM
Post #28

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Danny @ Apr 14 2017, 12:41 PM) *
We're linked with Daniel Sturridge. God no. So talented but so injured. It would be Pato all over again.

PS YES again to Cesc. I've been whoring this one off for years.

Just saw the Sturridge thing. And I totally agree with your sentiment; God NO!!

Personally I don't care about either the attack or defence getting an upgrade, if it were up to me and I had a 150m to spend I'd use it entirely on the midfield and then worry about the rest later

Get Cesc, Radja and a young talent like Milinkovic-Savic / Tielemens / Neves and we're good to go imo

+Quote Post

Danny
post Apr 14 2017, 02:07 PM
Post #29

Allievi Nazionali

I'd absolutely cream myself with Cesc and Nainggolan in midfield.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Apr 14 2017, 02:29 PM
Post #30

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Danny @ Apr 14 2017, 02:07 PM) *
I'd absolutely cream myself with Cesc and Nainggolan in midfield.

The thing is, if we do have a 150m budget to spend and Mirabelli is aggressive both are totally achievable targets

Cesc is being used as a sub by Conte, if we have the go ahead from the player himself than I think 25m max would get the deal done

Radja is another issue altogether, but Roma have proven to be easy targets as a shopping outlet. Just hand the cash and you can have anyone

I think something similar to what Juve offered for Pjanic would be enough

So that's 25m for Cesc, 60m for Radja a total of 90m and our squad has already been elevated to a completely other level that we haven't seen in years

We'd have 60m left over, I'd close the deal for Musacchio, that's a rumoured 18m, try to get Deulofeu from Barca/Everton that's probably another 20m and try to make a cheeky offer for any one of those young players I mentioned above, Milinkovic would be the most ideal but Lotito is a pain in the @ss. Ruben Neves would also be a great addition but he'd mostly be stepping on Locatelli's turf plus Porto are an even bigger nightmare than Lotito. Tielemens would probably be the easiest target, just go with the remaining 20m to Anderlecht and he's ours

The rest we can worry abou later but these 4-5 moves would put us back in contention for that 2nd place behind Juve

We should definitely not be going for glamour moves like Benzema or Aubameyang for now, what's important is upgrading our midfield

+Quote Post

114 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:30 PM