> Summer Transfers 2017

Danny
post Sep 1 2017, 09:41 PM
Post #1666

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,730

QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Sep 1 2017, 06:30 PM) *
Reckless? Where did I call him that? Can you quote me please? He had one bad game for which I fairly said that he did bad and expect better. I never use extreme terms like you use Danny.

Why do you say that? Its not a contradiction at all to admit that the team needs time to glue to each other, while I still think that in paper and in field this defense even at this time is better than last years defense. Me being fair and realist somehow gets you confused and you think I contradict myself. That's a side effect of having extreme thoughts, either somone is very good or very bad, nothing in between. As I said before, contrary to you, when a player plays bad - for example Silva few games ago I will rate him low and point out that for that game he looked bad, while I rated him high when he played good in the next game. For me, there are lots of circumstances before I judge a player, I would never dare to judge a player in general by just 1 game, and even worse, by even not see him play, like you did with Silva even before he played an official match.

You are the only one making judgements here Danny, and you have been called for that lately quite much (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

NVM, it's your opinion, I respect it, but when you attack mine and claim that I am showing hipocrisy or contradiction I got to give it to you straight. Cheers.

Starting to hate this forum. It's changed since the money came in.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Sep 1 2017, 11:40 PM
Post #1667

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

Maybe you should be more accepting towards others' criticism of your opinion for a change. You get irritated very easily.

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Sep 2 2017, 02:52 AM
Post #1668

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,786

Well, you shouldn't really throw rocks at others when your house is made from glass.

Ive been here since 09 and the only times Ive been absent was when Ive achieved greater things in my life which requiried more devotion and for that I am pleased. At least I never quit for childish reasons and crawl back yet again, that would have been akward.

It wasn't attacking or criticising you or your opinion as it was defending me and my opinion from you calling it hypocritical and contradictory just because I agreed with someone, yet I explained the reasons plain and very rationally. If you hate that, you must have a problem with the freedom of speech. Take some time to reflect, or dont, I dont care what you do and this is the last time I reply you trying to explain simple things.

This post has been edited by d'Arc.LP: Sep 2 2017, 03:03 AM

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 2 2017, 07:51 AM
Post #1669

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

I'll read the rest later cause I'm in a hurry

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 31 2017, 06:42 PM) *

But to this, Paletta is actually a much better stopper than Zapata, much less errors, especially in possession, there was a point last season where he was performing at a higher level than Romagnoli. He's just an unmitigated hothead who is insanely stupid at times. But in a purely footballing sense, I'd take Paletta over Zapata any day of the week

Have we forgotten how many times Zapata f@cked up? Especially in the 15/16 season when he was used as a starter? It seems people tend to forget these things when the player has been used mainly as a bench player.

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Sep 2 2017, 03:18 PM
Post #1670

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 932

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 2 2017, 03:40 AM) *
Maybe you should be more accepting towards others' criticism of your opinion for a change. You get irritated very easily.

Allot of people get that way here though.

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Sep 3 2017, 09:54 AM
Post #1671

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Should we open a poll or something rating the summer transfer market 2017?

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Sep 3 2017, 11:10 AM
Post #1672

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

I'll do it in the next few days.

+Quote Post

William405
post Sep 3 2017, 03:04 PM
Post #1673

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,239

Awesome. I know I asked this before, but will we have threads after each game, or not?

Thank you Fillipo (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Sep 3 2017, 03:57 PM
Post #1674

Giovanissimi Nazionali

(IMG:https://telegrafi.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/21192009_10155289755009821_6250943124238173131_n.jpg)

+Quote Post

Fishdoll
post Sep 5 2017, 02:57 PM
Post #1675

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 7,075

SKY Italia reporting that Trabzonspor has made another offer for Sosa. The Turkish market isn't closed yet so if accepted, he could still leave.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Sep 5 2017, 05:05 PM
Post #1676

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (William405 @ Sep 3 2017, 05:04 PM) *
Awesome. I know I asked this before, but will we have threads after each game, or not?

Thank you Fillipo (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

What kind of threads? You mean those MoM polls or something else? Rating threads? Just say the word and I'll try to do my best.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Sep 5 2017, 05:06 PM
Post #1677

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (Fishdoll @ Sep 5 2017, 04:57 PM) *
SKY Italia reporting that Trabzonspor has made another offer for Sosa. The Turkish market isn't closed yet so if accepted, he could still leave.

Fingers crossed it happens soon and we offload another one.

And btw. Paletta stayed, yes? I think we actually did a bad job in the last few weeks, we should have offloaded Paletta and/or Zapata and not waste time on Gomez - the potentially good one here.

+Quote Post

Fishdoll
post Sep 5 2017, 07:07 PM
Post #1678

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 7,075

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 5 2017, 12:06 PM) *

And btw. Paletta stayed, yes? I think we actually did a bad job in the last few weeks, we should have offloaded Paletta and/or Zapata and not waste time on Gomez - the potentially good one here.

Yep, Paletta stayed.

Could've gotten rid of more players surplus to requirements, but honestly, the ones that're left are the ones that are hard to sell for a reason.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 5 2017, 07:36 PM
Post #1679

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 5 2017, 05:06 PM) *

Would it be strange to say that I think Sosa should stay? Our midfield options are thin. Monto and Locatelli are the only viable replacements to Biglia and Kessie. Monto and Biglia both have bad injury records. Mauri for me is not even on the considerations lists atm. So I think holding on to Sosa for this season won't be too bad.

I think it's obvious at this point that we absolutely need to shift to a 3-4-1-2. We have a lot of defenders, a thin midfield, non-existent wingers and 4 strikers. That has to be the way to go now. The squad is simply not built for a 4-3-3 and if Montella continues to persist with it, I'll really question the declarations by the management of this transfer market being a completely co-operative process between them and the coach

QUOTE (Fishdoll @ Sep 5 2017, 07:07 PM) *
Yep, Paletta stayed.

Could've gotten rid of more players surplus to requirements, but honestly, the ones that're left are the ones that are hard to sell for a reason.

Agreed. All these players are on high wages, we found clubs to move them onto but you can't really do much when the player himself refuses to move.

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Sep 6 2017, 01:15 PM
Post #1680

Giovanissimi Nazionali

GdS | Donnarumma has a €70M release clause and PSG are interested in signing him.

+Quote Post

114 Pages V  « < 110 111 112 113 114 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:07 PM