Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Summer transfers 2012

il_diavolo_mtl
post Feb 2 2012, 06:12 PM
Post #16

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,245

I think we can all agree that we need an improvement at AM, CDM, CB (depth), and overall depth in midfield.

AM

I think that management will push hard for Tevez in summer with some of the funds from Pato's possible sale. Management may also opt for Boatang playing there as a starter. I do honestly believe that El Sharaawy should be given a chance to compete for the role as is starting to grow into something most fans can get excited about.

Internal options: Boatang, El Sharaawy, Robinho, Cassano, Ibra, Seedorf, Merkel

Of these options i think robinho and El Sha should be the main options. SES, as i have wrote, is developing into a player that could offer pace, dribbling, vision, a good shot, and great technical ability. Having won a personal accolade at 19 for being Serie B's best player is no small feat, especially when many people consider Serie B to be the elite second division in europe. I personally rate merkel, but i would throw him at genoa if it meant us getting SES on full ownership.

Robinho, as i have been saying since we signed him is simply not a Serie A forward. he is arguably the most wasteful striker i have ever seen (taking into account all youth competitive setups i've been a part of). he is so useless in front of goal, as any else then a milan fan, i would surely piss myself watching his epic clumsiness. He does however, in a team of bronze statues, offer pace. were we a little more in tune with modern-day football, we would not need to keep him on account of him being 1 of the 3-4 people on the team who run on this team. I'm ALLLLL for selling him to a Malaga-type oil rich team wanting to fill the seats. Sadly, i do not see that happening, so i would then move him to AM as i want him comfortably away from the opposing net, while still attacking.

External options (it's nearly impossible to predict the state of the market in 5 months time, but i will ltry) Tevez, Martin, Belhandra, Eriksen...

I think we would all enjoy seeing tevez and Ibra with the ever-compatible genius of Cassano (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) . My personal choice would be Martin, he is oozing with class and after this summer, he will be outside of our price range. I heard on canal+ sport that we were pursuing him and although he is extremely talented, he lacks vision and tries to go 1v1 too often.

This post has been edited by il_diavolo_mtl: Feb 5 2012, 08:35 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Feb 3 2012, 05:55 PM
Post #17

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

Just sign Eriksen while he still costs around the €20 million mark. If we wait a bit longer, the kid will be unreachable for us, as his price will overshoot.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Feb 3 2012, 07:50 PM
Post #18

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 3 2012, 05:55 PM) *
Just sign Eriksen while he still costs around the €20 million mark. If we wait a bit longer, the kid will be unreachable for us, as his price will overshoot.

We'll most likely waste that money on Tevez, when we're already stocked to our necks in strikers

Just imagine this set-up for next season

1st team:
Abate--Mexes--Thiago--Mesbah
Aqui/Monto--DDR--Nocerino/Boa
Eriksen
Pato/Cass--Ibra

2nd team:

RB--Nesta--Yepes--Urby
Aqui/Monto--VB--Nocerino/Boa
Robinho/Boa
Maxi--Robinho/Cass

There would simply be no excuses for the league or the CL.

All that with just 3/4 signings, 2 of which would come for free, and one where, yes, we'd be forking out a considerable sum, but imo, it would be worth it. Far more than Tevez would

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Feb 3 2012, 10:17 PM
Post #19

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Han, DDR is a dream, I really don't think Milan can sign him (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post

CHU-LIP
post Feb 3 2012, 10:38 PM
Post #20

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 7,230

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Feb 3 2012, 11:17 PM) *
Han, DDR is a dream, I really don't think Milan can sign him (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

DDR used to be a nightmare, now it's a dream? Time changes. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

At least you will know what I mean. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Feb 3 2012, 10:38 PM
Post #21

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Feb 3 2012, 10:17 PM) *

He still hasn't signed a contract and we're in February.

Most Italian players find it hard to move to foreign countries, especially England due to the culture shock of such a move.

I think Galliani could convince him. With a proper contract and plan for the future, I think it would be do-able. He would be coming for free, so that would give us some lee-way in terms of numbers for his contract

+Quote Post

Jack Bauer
post Feb 4 2012, 06:53 PM
Post #22

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 6,705

There are reports Daniele De Rossi will sign his new Roma contract next week after turning down offers from Manchester United and City.

The midfielder is now able to agree a deal with another club to join on a free transfer in the summer, as his contract expires on June 30.

However, the Roma fan born and bred is still in advanced negotiations with the Giallorossi and Talksport claim he has already turned down proposals from both Manchester clubs.

According to the Gazzetta dello Sport this morning, the 28-year-old’s latest meeting with Roma directors went well and a new contract could be signed next week.

The deal is for a five-year contract worth €6m per season, plus performance-related bonuses.

There will also be a €10m buy-out clause, but it can only be activated a month before the end of the season.

http://www.football-italia.net/node/15363

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Feb 5 2012, 11:42 AM
Post #23

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 3 2012, 10:38 PM) *
He still hasn't signed a contract and we're in February.

Most Italian players find it hard to move to foreign countries, especially England due to the culture shock of such a move.

I think Galliani could convince him. With a proper contract and plan for the future, I think it would be do-able. He would be coming for free, so that would give us some lee-way in terms of numbers for his contract

Problem is, I don't see Milan looking in his direction. Sure, maybe we're doing everything cloaked, but somehow I don't have the feeling it will happen. City seems to me a good option, but he'll stay with Roma if you ask me.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Feb 5 2012, 03:34 PM
Post #24

Primavera

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,265

Yeah, IMO there's as much chance of us signing DDR as there was chance of signing Fabregas. it's one of those never-gonna-happen situations.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Feb 5 2012, 05:00 PM
Post #25

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

Forget backup RB. Get a first team RB please.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Feb 5 2012, 05:04 PM
Post #26

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

Will not happen before we sign 947563 more strikers.

+Quote Post

il_diavolo_mtl
post Feb 5 2012, 05:13 PM
Post #27

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,245

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Feb 5 2012, 11:00 AM) *
Forget backup RB. Get a first team RB please.

agreed, abate is dreadful of late

+Quote Post

Milan Are Brilli...
post Feb 5 2012, 05:16 PM
Post #28

Berretti
Group Icon

Member No.: 90

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Feb 5 2012, 04:04 PM) *
Will not happen before we sign 947563 more strikers.

We obviously need more, especially Tevez (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post Feb 5 2012, 06:02 PM
Post #29

CrAzY EyeS

Member No.: 3,723

Dear Adriano Galliani,

This summer will mark 3 years since we sold our most influential player at the time (despite him being on a debatable decline); further more he was our only real AM. In case you haven't figured it out as yet, I am speaking about Kaka.

So with that being said, please dust off your gold tie and get us a proper replacement in the upcoming months!

Sincerely,
A concerned fan

+Quote Post

acid911
post Feb 5 2012, 06:46 PM
Post #30

Berretti

Member No.: 3,736

Thanks for the nostalgia trip, Trinin! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cry.gif) You can have as many Ibras in the team, none will be what Kaka was to this team. Inspirational both in the league and Europe, and more involved during games - what with him playing as a midfielder. No goal? No worries? Kaka will hand deliver one from the center of the ground.

+Quote Post

313 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:51 AM