Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Galliani gives hitman update, Channel 4 news

beijing
post Jun 25 2008, 10:30 AM
Post #16

Pulcini 99

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,942

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 25 2008, 05:24 PM)
Just to be sure (many of you made such a mistake lately)...Andrei Arshavin is 27 years old.

He is older than Kaka.....
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

morgoth
post Jun 25 2008, 04:52 PM
Post #17

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,827

Yeah, Arshavin is old but it doesn't mean that he'll never be a world class player and win a lot of trophies. Drogba was unknown before joining Marseille (25 years old)!

This post has been edited by morgoth: Jun 25 2008, 04:53 PM

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Jun 25 2008, 08:25 PM
Post #18

Prima Squadra

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,660

QUOTE (IoRDanCHo @ Jun 25 2008, 07:47 AM)
If he was so great, Van Basten would have included him in the starting eleven and he would have already signed for a big club.

Here's my reason as to why that doesn't matter. I consider Ruud van Nistelrooy the best striker of the modern generation. Yes, I rate him that highly. Now Holland play with one striker, and there's no shame in being #2 to RvN, I think every in box striker on earth would be if I'm honest. Now Huntelaar is only 24, Nistelrooy was 25 when he got his first big move, despite a ridiculously good record in Holland. So I don't think that should mean anything as we all know how Ruud has done!

+Quote Post

jbryant1
post Jul 2 2008, 04:11 AM
Post #19

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 874

Here's Galliani's logical axoms and philosophy of Fester again.

Here is we can't afford it= Our corrupt mafia business partners need to make excess profits.

Don't sign top forward because too expensive= lose games= no champions league or league wins = no further money

lose tickets sales= lose future reputation of the team as the best = more loss of revenues

+Quote Post

jbryant1
post Jul 12 2008, 03:29 AM
Post #20

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 874

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jun 25 2008, 11:25 AM)
Here's my reason as to why that doesn't matter. I consider Ruud van Nistelrooy the best striker of the modern generation. Yes, I rate him that highly. Now Holland play with one striker, and there's no shame in being #2 to RvN, I think every in box striker on earth would be if I'm honest. Now Huntelaar is only 24, Nistelrooy was 25 when he got his first big move, despite a ridiculously good record in Holland. So I don't think that should mean anything as we all know how Ruud has done!

The term here is STRIKER and not foward. But RVN is probably the best as a striker. His counterpart in Madrid Raul has had an impressive career as well.

We could of got him in that transfer market you know before he went to Madrid and became the leading scorer of the league. But oh yeah we had Gilardino and what a good decision that was.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:21 PM