Fillipo Simone
post Aug 5 2014, 08:45 AM
Post #46

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (Danny @ Aug 4 2014, 11:31 PM) *
I think you've missed my point. My point is anyone who abandons this club isn't a true fan. I didn't say those who feel less into it and enjoy it less aren't. I can't lie and say I am enjoying Milan right now, but I'm not stopping supporting.

Do feel like our minds are wired very differently on this.

But what exactly does it mean to abandon a club?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fishdoll
post Aug 5 2014, 04:09 PM
Post #47

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 7,075

QUOTE (Danny @ Aug 3 2014, 09:51 AM) *
Name and shame. I'll give you one. Tennie. More of a Barca fan now. Well...she's probably gone to Real Madrid or Atleti now. Definitely spends her time on their forums anyway. Not Milan ones.

Nice girl, odd, but not a bad soul. But absolutely not a true Rossoneri.

Wow, you're really bitter I unfollowed you on twitter, aren't you? The character assassination is not cool.

For the record:
1. I've followed Milan since there were only 2 rings on the San Siro. I fly to Italy to see the team play 2-3 times a year, and that is not inexpensive from where I live.
2. That support hasn't changed, even though it's rather painful to see what's happened in the last few years.
3. The support for Tavecchio turns my stomach as it'll do very bad things to Italian football's credibility in general. It's this issue - support for a racist - that bothers me more than any of the other nonsence.
4. I'm not a Barca fan, though I did enjoy their play in the 2009-10 era.
5. I'm not actually active on any boards and haven't been for quite a while so your assertion that I spend time on their forums is inaccurate.
6. You have no right whatsoever to tell me whether or not I'm a true Rossoneri and I find your post more than a little insulting.

As for why I'm not active here any longer, it's more to do with the bad attitudes of fellow posters than it is my lack of support for the club.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Aug 5 2014, 05:02 PM
Post #48

Prima Squadra

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,660

a wild Tennie appears. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)

+Quote Post

Danny
post Aug 5 2014, 05:54 PM
Post #49

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,730

QUOTE (Fishdoll @ Aug 5 2014, 03:09 PM) *
Wow, you're really bitter I unfollowed you on twitter, aren't you? The character assassination is not cool.

For the record:
blah

As for why I'm not active here any longer, it's more to do with the bad attitudes of fellow posters than it is my lack of support for the club.

PS: you didn't unfollow me, I blocked you. Have a nice day (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

This post has been edited by Danny: Aug 5 2014, 05:54 PM

+Quote Post

Danny
post Aug 5 2014, 05:55 PM
Post #50

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Aug 5 2014, 04:02 PM) *
a wild Tennie appears. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)

After she was told about this post (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Aug 5 2014, 05:57 PM
Post #51

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (Fishdoll @ Aug 5 2014, 04:09 PM) *

I can actually confirm this. I do remember her saying she doesn't like this place because of the people's attitudes, which is a bit weird considering this forum is a heaven compared to, say, the Red & Black Forums. But hey, to each their own.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Aug 5 2014, 06:01 PM
Post #52

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 5 2014, 04:57 PM) *
I can actually confirm this. I do remember her saying she doesn't like this place because of the people's attitudes, which is a bit weird considering this forum is a heaven compared to, say, the Red & Black Forums. But hey, to each their own.

And I fully expect Suhail to be similarly informed by someone on here that he got posted about and to bestride like a collosus on to defend his honour *draws sword*

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Aug 5 2014, 06:08 PM
Post #53

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

Alright, now the real question is, who told her? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

Soap opera melodrama FTW! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

Danny
post Aug 5 2014, 06:13 PM
Post #54

Allievi Nazionali

The Bold & the Beautiful have nothing on this (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Is it wrong I know what that is?

+Quote Post

Danny
post Aug 5 2014, 06:17 PM
Post #55

Allievi Nazionali

PS I think this was Tennie/Fishdoll (whoever she is) last night:

(IMG:http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/duty_calls.png)

+Quote Post

Fishdoll
post Aug 5 2014, 06:24 PM
Post #56

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (Danny @ Aug 5 2014, 01:17 PM) *
PS I think this was Tennie/Fishdoll (whoever she is) last night:

(IMG:http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/duty_calls.png)

Wow, your mind is an interesting place. Maybe it's a side effect of all that bathing in Fenian blood that Rangers fans sing about.

I blocked you after those really rather nasty comments you made (and then deleted). Whatever.

You want to continue with the character assassination to make up for other....shortcomings? Go right ahead.

Your attitude is one of the reasons I want nothing to do with this place. I have better things to do with my time than to argue with silly little boys.

For the record, I just poked my head in randomly today to see what the reaction to Tavecchio was. Nobody told me a thing about the insult.

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post Aug 5 2014, 06:38 PM
Post #57

CrAzY EyeS

Member No.: 3,723

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

So... you sticking around?

I'm sure we can all find a way to get along! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

Fishdoll
post Aug 5 2014, 06:41 PM
Post #58

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (TriniKing_CE @ Aug 5 2014, 01:38 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

So... you sticking around?

I'm sure we can all find a way to get along! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Nah, today's is a drive by cameo only. Too many people that don't like me and that I don't like here to make it worth my while. There are a few folks who know how to get hold of me.

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post Aug 5 2014, 06:54 PM
Post #59

CrAzY EyeS

Member No.: 3,723

QUOTE (Fishdoll @ Aug 5 2014, 02:41 PM) *
Nah, today's is a drive by cameo only. Too many people that don't like me and that I don't like here to make it worth my while. There are a few folks who know how to get hold of me.

Well that's a shame.

You added some invaluable information on various topics here (not just Milan related), but I respect your wishes though.

People are always going to have different opinions though... some expressed in manners which aren't always favorable to everyone. Me personally... I just try my best just to move along if that's the case; avoiding conflict.

This post has been edited by TriniKing_CE: Aug 5 2014, 06:54 PM

+Quote Post

Danny
post Aug 5 2014, 07:03 PM
Post #60

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Fishdoll @ Aug 5 2014, 05:24 PM) *
Wow, your mind is an interesting place. Maybe it's a side effect of all that bathing in Fenian blood that Rangers fans sing about.

I blocked you after those really rather nasty comments you made (and then deleted). Whatever.

You want to continue with the character assassination to make up for other....shortcomings? Go right ahead.

Your attitude is one of the reasons I want nothing to do with this place. I have better things to do with my time than to argue with silly little boys.

For the record, I just poked my head in randomly today to see what the reaction to Tavecchio was. Nobody told me a thing about the insult.

I've made no character assassination at all my lovely, I merely suggested you were a nice girl but odd, which you are. On both counts. Feel free to insult me further, I'm a big boy (maybe a silly big boy (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) ), I can take it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Have a nice day, again (IMG:style_emoticons/default/innocent.gif)

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:09 PM