Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Where are the fans??

jefri91
post Mar 11 2007, 08:46 PM
Post #1

"Durgle The Turtle"

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,402

While watching the Inter-Milan game I didnt hear a single chant from us except at the beginning with "Milano siamo noi". Inter had loads of chants and even made Ronaldo think that the referee blew a whistle. What's happening to Milan? Are we going to be a team like Real Madrid??
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Portman
post Mar 11 2007, 08:48 PM
Post #2

Berretti

Member No.: 347

QUOTE (jefri91 @ Mar 11 2007, 07:46 PM)
While watching the Inter-Milan game I didnt hear a single chant from us except at the beginning with "Milano siamo noi". Inter had loads of chants and even made Ronaldo think that the referee blew a whistle. What's happening to Milan? Are we going to be a team like Real Madrid??

Milan fans (Curva Sud) were protesting the fact that their coreography was blocked by the police.

+Quote Post

jefri91
post Mar 11 2007, 08:52 PM
Post #3

"Durgle The Turtle"

QUOTE (Portugal @ Mar 11 2007, 07:48 PM)
Milan fans (Curva Sud) were protesting the fact that their coreography was blocked by the police.

What>???!! WHY!! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)

+Quote Post

misha
post Mar 11 2007, 08:53 PM
Post #4

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 787

Inter hosted the derby so there wasn't many Milan fans there

+Quote Post

jefri91
post Mar 11 2007, 08:56 PM
Post #5

"Durgle The Turtle"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JroaLBnU1k4
I would love to see this on live tv (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post

agenth
post Mar 11 2007, 10:51 PM
Post #6

Kaka's fangirl, and proud =]

Member No.: 2,687

the reason was....
The sad part was that I was on the milan side, with all the brigate whatevers, well i was there and outside the san siro, at the gates,THEY DIDNT LET ME GO IN WITH MY BANNER, IT WAS TOO OFFENSIVE, **** U COPS, BLOODY SHITASS-
ANYWAYS, it was sad that they banned all ultras/milanistas banners and ours wouldve been the best, and all the fans protested against that by not singing, WHICH IMO SUCKED BADLY BUT I WAS SINGING WITH SOME OTHER GUYS, which made that we got into a fight with some dudes from brigate rossoner./fossa del leoni who wanted us to shut up but i told them that i didnt pay 250 euros to go and sit quiet at the derby and that my banners got banned as well so better take it and stop being babies, hell yeah, lucky for me they didnt understand most of what I said else I wouldnt be here. LOL

from someone on another forum who went to the derby today

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:02 PM