Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Chelsea, Liverpool to rock AC Milan with Kaka bid

jagar
post Mar 9 2007, 03:30 PM
Post #1

Pulcini 97

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 61

Chelsea and Liverpool's new American owners are ready to test AC Milan's resolve over Brazilian star Kaka.

The Daily Mail says such is the renewed power of the Premiership in Europe, the Brazilian midfielder would find a move to England more appealing than staying in Serie A.

With Roman Abramovich standing by Andriy Shevchenko, the Blues will be favourites for Kaka, who regards the Ukrainian as his best friend in football.

However, Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez, backed by the money from new owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett, is sure to be in the running for the midfield superstar.

Kaka's management may also see the benefits of a move to the Premiership, given the merchandise and marketing success of Premiership stars over their Serie A counterparts.

source: Triball
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

misha
post Mar 9 2007, 03:52 PM
Post #2

Allievi Regionali B

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 787

Bullshit

assumptions based on nothing and it's triball (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

This post has been edited by mishale: Mar 9 2007, 05:22 PM

+Quote Post

Portman
post Mar 9 2007, 05:20 PM
Post #3

Berretti

Member No.: 347

Absolutely b/s.

+Quote Post

Warchant
post Mar 9 2007, 05:36 PM
Post #4

Giovanissimi Nazionali
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 703

the most ridiculous news I've seen so far

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Mar 9 2007, 06:33 PM
Post #5

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

How come Milan are always doing the selling and not doing the buying. I think among all the big clubs in Europe Milan are always under rated. This has gotta change.

+Quote Post

Soulik
post Mar 9 2007, 06:48 PM
Post #7

Pulcini 99

Member No.: 3,593

kaka is the best player...FORZA MILAN >>> LET´s GO TO INTER

+Quote Post

dst
post Mar 10 2007, 02:16 AM
Post #8

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

QUOTE (jagar @ Mar 9 2007, 04:30 PM)
The Daily Mail says such is the renewed power of the Premiership in Europe...

... that Christiano Ronaldo wants to leave Manure for Barca... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

QUOTE (jagar @ Mar 9 2007, 04:30 PM)
... Kaka regards Shevchenko as his best friend in football.

And in life... they are actually a gay couple!

+Quote Post

tom_valtellina
post Mar 10 2007, 12:20 PM
Post #9

Pulcini Provinciali 98

Member No.: 3,653

Hi guys,

This is my first post so I would just like to say hi to everyone!

I think it's very unlikely that Kaka will ever move to England. How many South American superstars ever end up playing there? Ronaldo, Romario, Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, Romario and Batistuta, just to name a few, played the majority of their careers in either Spain or Italy (as well as Holland and Greece in some instances). Crespo and Veron are two examples of South Americans who did play in the Premiership. Neither found it to their liking and sought a move back to Italy after one or two seasons. Kaka strikes me as being pretty level headed and would realise that the rough and tumble and aggression of the Premiership is not suited to his technically oriented game.

The only other European club I could possibly see him playing for in the future would be one of the big two in Spain. He's way too classy a person to ever move to one of our rivals in Serie A.

But at the moment he seems happy in Milan, and we've got to keep him happy by guaranteeing Champions League football next season.

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Mar 10 2007, 12:59 PM
Post #10

7th Heaven

Member No.: 821

welcome tom!

+Quote Post

agenth
post Mar 10 2007, 02:01 PM
Post #11

Kaka's fangirl, and proud =]

Member No.: 2,687

QUOTE (dst @ Mar 10 2007, 02:16 AM)
And in life... they are actually a gay couple!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKBEQiJIxJ0 (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Mar 10 2007, 07:52 PM
Post #12

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 558

QUOTE (tom_valtellina @ Mar 10 2007, 11:20 AM)
Hi guys,

This is my first post so I would just like to say hi to everyone!

I think it's very unlikely that Kaka will ever move to England. How many South American superstars ever end up playing there? Ronaldo, Romario, Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, Romario and Batistuta, just to name a few, played the majority of their careers in either Spain or Italy (as well as Holland and Greece in some instances). Crespo and Veron are two examples of South Americans who did play in the Premiership. Neither found it to their liking and sought a move back to Italy after one or two seasons. Kaka strikes me as being pretty level headed and would realise that the rough and tumble and aggression of the Premiership is not suited to his technically oriented game.

The only other European club I could possibly see him playing for in the future would be one of the big two in Spain. He's way too classy a person to ever move to one of our rivals in Serie A.

But at the moment he seems happy in Milan, and we've got to keep him happy by guaranteeing Champions League football next season.

Welcome Tom. Great first post (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Mar 14 2007, 11:12 PM
Post #13

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

Liverpool may have won the Champions League 5 times, but they are NOT a big club, they can not attract big name players. Just look at their squad. Crouch, Bellamy, Kuyt and Fowler are hardly the most prolific names, or even strikers for that matter. Kaka's stardom would look out of place there.

+Quote Post

Portman
post Mar 14 2007, 11:23 PM
Post #14

Berretti

Member No.: 347

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Mar 14 2007, 10:12 PM)
Liverpool may have won the Champions League 5 times, but they are NOT a big club, they can not attract big name players. Just look at their squad. Crouch, Bellamy, Kuyt and Fowler are hardly the most prolific names, or even strikers for that matter. Kaka's stardom would look out of place there.

They've new owners now and fresh $$$ which will "attract big names".

Oh and Liverpool is a big club. Bigger than any other in UK.

+Quote Post

dst
post Mar 15 2007, 02:18 AM
Post #15

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

QUOTE (Portugal @ Mar 15 2007, 12:23 AM)
They've new owners now and fresh $$$ which will "attract big names".

Oh and Liverpool is a big club. Bigger than any other in UK.

Derby County for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devil.gif)

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 12:41 AM