Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Milan make ‘Dinho contact

redbabies
post Feb 21 2007, 04:48 PM
Post #1

'the Duck'

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 144

Milan are ready to start negotiations to bring Barcelona star Ronaldinho to the San Siro, according to the latest reports in Italy.

The Rossoneri have made no secret of the fact that the Brazilian is one of their summer targets and transfer consultant Ernesto Bronzetti has been appointed to contact Roberto Assis, the player’s brother and agent.

Vice-President Adriano Galliani has publicly admitted that Milan are in great shape to sign Ronaldinho if Barcelona decide to let the player leave.

“The player knows of our interest and Barcelona are aware of it too, but we are not looking to disturb anyone,” Galliani said on Monday night.

“I can’t see a powerful and rich club like Barcelona getting to a point where they would sell him, but if that occurs then we would be in pole position.”

The former Golden Ball winner is contracted to the Blaugrana until 2010, but all conversations to extend his deal until 2014 have stalled so far.

The South American reportedly wants a new £8.5m per season contract, plus his entire lucrative image rights. Milan may be willing to dig that deep to do business.

Furthermore, not all is well in the Barca camp right now given the problems caused by Samuel Eto’o.

The Cameroon star, dropped for tonight’s Champions League tie against Liverpool, fell out with Ronaldinho last week.

Should ‘Dinho quit the Nou Camp then Barca would make a swoop for Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

redbabies
post Feb 21 2007, 04:49 PM
Post #2

'the Duck'

Member No.: 144

if Silvio wants to spend a lot of money in one player, than he should better spend them on Eto'o reather than 'Dinho

+Quote Post

milanistar
post Feb 21 2007, 10:48 PM
Post #3

Esordienti A 95

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 605

QUOTE (redbabies @ Feb 21 2007, 03:49 PM)
if Silvio wants to spend a lot of money in one player, than he should better spend them on Eto'o reather than 'Dinho

+1

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Feb 22 2007, 12:08 AM
Post #4

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

QUOTE (milanistar @ Feb 22 2007, 12:48 AM)
+1

+2

EDIT: I wrote the '+2' without even reading why u put in the +1 .. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

So, after carefully reading .. I think Etoo is bs .. We need R10 not Etoo. I dont want a little b!tch screwing the harmony in the dressing room and not listening to what his coach wants from him.

R10 deserves every cent.

This post has been edited by Rossoneri7: Feb 22 2007, 02:12 AM

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Feb 22 2007, 01:59 AM
Post #5

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

What? Ronaldinho vs. Eto'o? Ronaldinho ALL THE WAY!

+Quote Post

Portman
post Feb 22 2007, 02:31 AM
Post #6

Berretti

Member No.: 347

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Feb 22 2007, 12:59 AM)
What? Ronaldinho vs. Eto'o? Ronaldinho ALL THE WAY!

He thinks... he knows what he says... he's smart... = Ronaldinho.

You can't say the same about the idiot Etoo. I think that is even out of question. Milan will never spend a cent on a guy like him.

This post has been edited by Portugal: Feb 22 2007, 02:32 AM

+Quote Post

dst
post Feb 22 2007, 02:59 AM
Post #7

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Feb 22 2007, 01:08 AM)
We need R10 not Etoo. I dont want a little b!tch screwing the harmony in the dressing room and not listening to what his coach wants from him.

You want someone that will get 12m per season and won't even take part in all training sessions!?? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Feb 22 2007, 01:08 AM)
R10 deserves every cent.

Nobody in this goddamn world is worth that much!

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Feb 22 2007, 07:36 AM
Post #8

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

QUOTE (dst @ Feb 21 2007, 07:59 PM)
You want someone that will get 12m per season and won't even take part in all training sessions!??  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

Don Silvio said that he will have to train everyday like everybody else if he ever joined us.

QUOTE (dst @ Feb 21 2007, 07:59 PM)

It's not about how much you're worth in this business. It's about how much you can bring in. In this case, you can't really put a price on Silvio's dream...

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Feb 22 2007, 08:03 AM
Post #9

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

QUOTE (dst @ Feb 22 2007, 04:59 AM)
You want someone that will get 12m per season and won't even take part in all training sessions!??  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) If he can score on average a goal/ two games .. assist at least a goal/ two games and produce extra motivation with his skill .. Then yes, (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

QUOTE (dst @ Feb 22 2007, 04:59 AM)

Yesterday I was watching CNN and they had this interview with R10 (part 2..) he was talking about lots of things .. Above all, how much is R10 reall worth. He brings Barca on an annual basis hundereds of Millions from his brand. So clearlly, he comes to Milan, Silvio will breakeven within 3 months .. Faster than any new start up company (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/king.gif)

+Quote Post

dst
post Feb 22 2007, 10:55 AM
Post #10

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Feb 22 2007, 08:36 AM)
Don Silvio said that he will have to train everyday like everybody else if he ever joined us.

And that means he'll skip his advertising campaigns! No, that will not happen, money comes first!

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Feb 22 2007, 08:36 AM)
It's not about how much you're worth in this business. It's about how much you can bring in. In this case, you can't really put a price on Silvio's dream...

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Feb 22 2007, 09:03 AM)
So clearlly, he comes to Milan, Silvio will breakeven within 3 months .. Faster than any new start up company (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/king.gif)

Barca get a lot of money from Ronaldinho's brand while it seems like Milan offer him all of his image rights, just like they did with R99. 100m is not going to be brought back in so easily and fast and even if it was Ronaldinho is not what the team needs, it's the company's plan!

+Quote Post

milanistar
post Feb 22 2007, 03:12 PM
Post #11

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 605

Eto'o is a serious hard worker man, R10 is a party guy who thinks to have fun first! With him and R9 it would be party every night at Adriano's!!!

Some of you think Eto'o is stupid cause he spoke the (supposed) truth about wath happened with Rijkaard, I say he was right to put an end to this sh!t, I mean he is at least 50% of the team and who gets all the attention and does every single thing he wants ... R10!

This is b/s and would never happen in Milan I believe Milan is more professional than Barcelona and R10 needs some kind of freedom to express him self, I dont know if you remember Paris R10 with coach Fernandez he was like a ghost, playing when he wanted to and partying all the time and when Fernandez tried to be tight on him a crisis started in PSG!

I say it again, I'd prefer to have Eto'o 3x than R10 but I'm sure Berlusca will bring R10 (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post

vnata001
post Feb 22 2007, 07:31 PM
Post #12

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 2,681

i really agree with milanistar's point. one of the biggest reasons that I like this team is that everyone is so humble. All the superstars: Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Seedorf, Cafu, Dida, Pirlo, Gila...all of them are soft-spoken and humble. Gatusso is respectable because he doesnt even care about the situation or score..he tries 110% at all times, his "fiery" nature is understandable..notice how nobody ever dares to stand up to him, even if he made a bad tackle..players have the uptmost respect for Rino

..R10 on the other hand is a circus show. He comes with his big "R" chain, headband, huge earrings, huge reputation, and flashy dance moves...not your typical milan class..

BUT, there is no way that Kaka, Dinho, R99, and Yoann would not electrify. That attack would be just class and capable of some JOGA BONITO link ups for some amazing goals..Adding him would mean wins..it would also mean buying a different class of player..but a dedicated dinho to the milan cause would be too much fun to cheer for and watch.

So i guess I lean more towards his signing that against it..but I wouldn't be mad at all if we swooped up suazo, another mid like sneijder, and some more defensive reinforcements with the HUGE amount of money that dinho would cost..

its a pretty interesting situation..but either of the choices seem pretty good.

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Feb 22 2007, 07:46 PM
Post #13

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 558

QUOTE (milanistar @ Feb 22 2007, 02:12 PM)
Eto'o is a serious hard worker man, R10 is a party guy who thinks to have fun first! With him and R9 it would be party every night at Adriano's!!!

Some of you think Eto'o is stupid cause he spoke the (supposed) truth about wath happened with Rijkaard, I say he was right to put an end to this sh!t, I mean he is at least 50% of the team and who gets all the attention and does every single thing he wants ... R10!

This is b/s and would never happen in Milan I believe Milan is more professional than Barcelona and R10 needs some kind of freedom to express him self, I dont know if you remember Paris R10 with coach Fernandez he was like a ghost, playing when he wanted to and partying all the time and when Fernandez tried to be tight on him a crisis started in PSG!

I say it again, I'd prefer to have Eto'o 3x than R10 but I'm sure Berlusca will bring R10 (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

QUOTE (vnata001 @ Feb 22 2007, 06:31 PM)
i really agree with milanistar's point. one of the biggest reasons that I like this team is that everyone is so humble. All the superstars: Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Seedorf, Cafu, Dida, Pirlo, Gila...all of them are soft-spoken and humble. Gatusso is respectable because he doesnt even care about the situation or score..he tries 110% at all times, his "fiery" nature is understandable..notice how nobody ever dares to stand up to him, even if he made a bad tackle..players have the uptmost respect for Rino

..R10 on the other hand is a circus show. He comes with his big "R" chain, headband, huge earrings, huge reputation, and flashy dance moves...not your typical milan class..

BUT, there is no way that Kaka, Dinho, R99, and Yoann would not electrify. That attack would be just class and capable of some JOGA BONITO link ups for some amazing goals..Adding him would mean wins..it would also mean buying a different class of player..but a dedicated dinho to the milan cause would be too much fun to cheer for and watch.

So i guess I lean more towards his signing that against it..but I wouldn't be mad at all if we swooped up suazo, another mid like sneijder, and some more defensive reinforcements with the HUGE amount of money that dinho would cost..

its a pretty interesting situation..but either of the choices seem pretty good.

Concurrence with both above posts (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

And after watching R10 against liverfool I think I would rather have Eto'o. In fact, IMO Barca missed Eto'o last night and I don't think they would miss R10 as much!

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Feb 22 2007, 08:20 PM
Post #14

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

Blame it on Rijkaard. On a day when your defence is sh!tty, you DO not take off your DMF's to play all forwards. Even Liverpool are not THAT incompetent.

Or to rephrase Rafa is not that incompetent.

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Feb 22 2007, 08:41 PM
Post #15

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 558

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Feb 22 2007, 07:20 PM)
Blame it on Rijkaard. On a day when your defence is sh!tty, you DO not take off your DMF's to play all forwards. Even Liverpool are not THAT incompetent.

Or to rephrase Rafa is not that incompetent.

I was referring to the way R10 can't handle being marked! He was the same when big Jaap was marking him at the San Siro - he can't handle it!
Last night he moved from the left, to the centre and still couldn't hold the ball when it was passed to him. In fact he looked very overrated last night.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 05:27 PM