> Moratti Scoffs At Milan's First Plac

acid911
post Nov 3 2008, 03:54 PM
Post #1

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,736

Moratti Scoffs At Milan's First Place
Inter president Massimo Moratti has taken another swipe at bitter rivals Milan after the Rossoneri went top of the the table this weekend...

(IMG:http://i.media.goal.com/g/22715.jpg)

Milan had not seen the helm of Il Campionato since 2004 and Moratti has laughed upon the Rossoneri's failure to reach top-spot over the last four years.

"Are Milan the anti-Inter? I expected them to do well this season and they have shown good things in their last few games but I could never have thought so many years would go by since their last first position," Moratti told Calciomercato.com.

"It has been a long time since they last felt the emotions of being top."

The chief continued and spoke about the Nerazzurri's potential banana skin game against Anorthosis Famagusta in the Champions League as well as the on-going feud between Adriano and his coach Jose Mourinho.

"It's an important game because a good result will enable us to relax in the last few matches," added Moratti.

"Inter makes me suffer? It has always been like this but I can handle it.

"Adriano? This is just part of having a precise coach and I don't think there is a break in that."

The Nerazzurri are in command of their Champions League Group B and a win against the Cypriots will see them take a step towards the last 16. Adriano will not play for the team after he was left out of the squad for this game.

Source

Look who's talking! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) The camel has finally spoken!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Nov 3 2008, 04:09 PM
Post #2

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

Massimo 'the camel face' Moron-ti. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

Rivaldo
post Nov 3 2008, 04:25 PM
Post #3

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 1,063

Russian speaking fans gave him great name - Массимо Маразматти.
----
Hmmmm...I think Galliani should say about Inter's 45 yaers without CL

+Quote Post

Warchant
post Nov 3 2008, 04:43 PM
Post #4

Giovanissimi Nazionali
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 703

(IMG:http://www.runemasterstudios.com/graemlins/images/moon.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 3 2008, 04:49 PM
Post #5

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

Looks like someone's scared that his team can't take the heat.

Fact is Inter have been uncontested for these last 2 seasons, they have never lost the top spot. And with their mentality of being perranial losers it will be really tough for them to get a hold of themselves and keep going.

Inter have always been this way, they do really well but at the first hurdle they fall, these past 2 seasons there wasn't a single hurdle put in front of them (and they still managed to stumble and almost lose it last season (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) ) So I see them struggling a bit this season. With the internal problems and Mourinho seemingly unable to decided on a system atm.

This post has been edited by han2503: Nov 3 2008, 04:50 PM

+Quote Post

elcordobez
post Nov 3 2008, 05:24 PM
Post #6

Esordienti A 95

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 251

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

When we were struggling last season everyone loved us but now that we're top they're reving up the media game against us.

It'll be entertaining (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

dst
post Nov 3 2008, 05:44 PM
Post #7

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

Hi Camel
Hi Mou!
Do you wanna go for a ride?
Sure Mou!
Jump In...

I'm a camel girl, in the camel club
Life in 2nd place, it's fantastic!
I don't brush my teeth, my hump smells everywhere
Imagination, CL hallucination
Come on camel, let's go party!

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post Nov 3 2008, 06:49 PM
Post #8

CrAzY EyeS

Member No.: 3,723

QUOTE (Rivaldo @ Nov 3 2008, 11:25 AM) *
Russian speaking fans gave him great name - Массимо Маразматти.
----
Hmmmm...I think Galliani should say about Inter's 45 yaers without CL

Yes, I agree that would be a timely and factual response for that Pr!cK's wise-a55 comment!

Something along the lines of 'I hope they get to feel the joy of a CL victory again after a 44 year hiatus...' (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post Nov 3 2008, 07:39 PM
Post #9

CrAzY EyeS

Member No.: 3,723

So apparently Gallani decided to go about this the professional way... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) *shux*

ADRIANO GALLIANI AND THE THRILLS: "Let's not talk about it..."
11/3/2008
MILAN - Regarding a comment made today concerning Milan's first place in the standings, Adriano Galliani answered as follows, during a radio show: "On thrills experienced or not experienced in Italy and abroad, it's better not to react..."

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Nov 3 2008, 07:42 PM
Post #10

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cry.gif) I feel old. It's been a long time since these two were sniping at each other in the press.

+Quote Post

vahid
post Nov 3 2008, 07:55 PM
Post #11

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 3,912

@dst

I love your posts (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

acid911
post Nov 3 2008, 08:07 PM
Post #12

Berretti

QUOTE (TriniKing_CE @ Nov 3 2008, 11:39 PM) *
So apparently Gallani decided to go about this the professional way... *shux*

It depends on which Galliani you're talking about, Trini. The sober one or the regular shticky one. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) How's this professional for you, bro:

Galliani Celebrates Top Place
Milan may have needed a last-gasp own goal to dispatch Napoli, but Vice President Adriano Galliani is relishing being top of the table and has hailed the players...

Carlo Ancelotti’s men were not able to break down the 10-man Azzurri until four minutes from time, when midweek hat-trick hero German Denis turned a Ronaldinho free-kick into his own net. Nevertheless, the Diavoli are now top of the table for the first time in four years.

We are extremely satisfied; I am still celebrating and I think it will take a whole night to get rid of all this adrenaline,” (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) Galliani is quoted as saying on the Rossoneri official website.

“We won against a great side that played a wonderful game and I have to admit I saw exceptional performances from our lads tonight. Christian Abbiati is finally back among us after I courted him for a long time this summer.

“Giuseppe Favalli was also fantastic, he always knows what is going to happen and he proved it today. As for Gennaro Gattuso, he fires up the whole dressing room and I was right in convincing him to stay put last July.

“We are so eager to win the Scudetto and are now able to relax a bit, as we are in a more appropriate position for the most successful club in the world.

The Diavoli will travel to Stadio Via Del Mare next weekend to face Lecce.

Source

+Quote Post

acid911
post Nov 3 2008, 08:14 PM
Post #13

Berretti

QUOTE (dst @ Nov 3 2008, 09:44 PM) *
Hi Camel
Hi Mou!
Do you wanna go for a ride?
Sure Mou!
Jump In...

I'm a camel girl, in the camel club
Life in 2nd place, it's fantastic!
I don't brush my teeth, my hump smells everywhere
Imagination, CL hallucination
Come on camel, let's go party!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) You crack me up, dst.

QUOTE (TriniKing_CE @ Nov 3 2008, 10:49 PM) *
Yes, I agree that would be a timely and factual response for that Pr!cK's wise-a55 comment!
Something along the lines of 'I hope they get to feel the joy of a CL victory again after a 44 year hiatus...'

Or how about: 'The last time inter won the CL, people had black and white televisions? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) That'd be more than enough to put a sock in his mouth.

QUOTE (Warchant @ Nov 3 2008, 08:43 PM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) Cheeky smiley, War, cheeky smiley!

+Quote Post

dst
post Nov 3 2008, 10:36 PM
Post #14

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

QUOTE (acid911 @ Nov 3 2008, 09:14 PM) *
Or how about: 'The last time inter won the CL, people had black and white televisions? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) That'd be more than enough to put a sock in his mouth.

Most people did not even have a telly back then...

+Quote Post

Il Diavolo
post Nov 4 2008, 12:04 AM
Post #15

Pulcini Provinciali 98

Member No.: 5,658

This guy is still alive? He looks old and ugly /much like his team/. Today was a great day for Milan. Both De Laurentiis and Moratti couldn't keep their anger for themselves. Guys, we lost our first two games, you were happy, but talking crap out of jealously doesn't make you less pathetic. Inter will not win the CL, Napoli will not reach a CL spot and you will look even older and uglier towards the end of the season. Milan is the best team in Serie A right now and we don't even have a full squad. Face it.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:29 PM