Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sheva, happy or not

mallamkay
post Sep 14 2006, 08:48 PM
Post #1

Esordienti B 96

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 1,145

When Sheva left for Chelsea, my heart was broken being his fan for a long time. But now, I think he has the broken heart. Why has he not been scoring? Chelsea lost the matches in which he scored, he became too desperate as to start taking the free-kicks. Do you think he might have started regreting leaving Milan?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

novfan
post Sep 14 2006, 08:56 PM
Post #2

Esordienti B 96

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,205

QUOTE (mallamkay @ Sep 14 2006, 07:48 PM)
When Sheva left for Chelsea, my heart was broken being his fan for a long time. But now, I think he has the broken heart. Why has he not been scoring? Chelsea lost the matches in which he scored, he became too desperate as to start taking the free-kicks. Do you think he might have started regreting leaving Milan?

Totally!!!
He's struggling to find himself at Chelsea and the fans have yet to embrace him. He has to be regretting his decision.

sad...but he did it to himself...man he was dumb to leave.

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Sep 14 2006, 09:20 PM
Post #3

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

I think he will score no more than 10 goals in all competitions for Chelsea this season and well, both Chelsea and Sheva will get a nice *** burn and then we will all have a good laugh while we enjoy our new signings Gourcuff and Oliveira kick major ***! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devil.gif) (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Sep 14 2006, 09:29 PM
Post #4

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

he will regret that's for sure.
I somehow think he was FORCED to leave Milan! Milan diretors knew what would happen if they don't pay cash to get rid of relegating so they sold him. am i wrong?!!
because we all knew him well for seven years and it looked impossible for him to leave us...

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 14 2006, 09:40 PM
Post #5

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Sep 14 2006, 08:29 PM)
he will regret that's for sure.
I somehow think he was FORCED to leave Milan! Milan diretors knew what would happen if they don't pay cash to get rid of relegating so they sold him. am i wrong?!!
because we all knew him well for seven years and it looked impossible for him to leave us...

Oh come on. Where did you get that idea from????

Milan FORCED Sheva out so we can pay off Guido Rossi an INTERISTA???????

Maybe that would happen in some sort of TV show, but come on!!!! Are you really serious???

Sheva just admitted that Roman had been tapping him up to leave and join Chelsea for years, and I'm sure MONEY and his WIFE had something to do with his move.

You've got to understand, football players have a short carrier span, you've got to make as much as you possibly can in that short time and that's what Sheva is doing.

I'm sure he isn't even regretting it. He might not be scoring goals, but what does he care? He has won the scudetto and the CL, if the premiership is added to that list good but other then that I'm sure he isn't that hungry to win anymore. He just went there to retire in merry old London and play golf with his pals. He is living the good life there, I don't know why he would be regretting his move.

+Quote Post

Portman
post Sep 14 2006, 09:43 PM
Post #6

Berretti

Member No.: 347

Now... who cares about the english student?
He decided to end his career like that... good for him.

Regret? Nah... some russian $$$ will calm him down.

I'm proud of our attacking players.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 14 2006, 09:45 PM
Post #7

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Portugal @ Sep 14 2006, 08:43 PM)
Now... who cares about the english student?
He decided to end his career like that... good for him.

Regret? Nah... some russian $$$ will calm him down.

I'm proud of our attacking players.

Great post. He made his choice I'm pretty sure he ain't regretting it.

+Quote Post

misha
post Sep 14 2006, 10:00 PM
Post #8

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 787

QUOTE (mallamkay @ Sep 14 2006, 10:48 PM)
I think he has the broken heart. Why has he not been scoring? Chelsea lost the matches in which he scored, he became too desperate as to start taking the free-kicks. Do you think he might have started regreting leaving Milan?

You are talking like we are in the middle of the season. It's only September ,the season just started and He ,like every player, need some time to settle in the club and to english style.

Don't you remember him taking some free kicks here? Maybe the goal against Lazio reminds you something.

Regreting leaving Milan? We'll see at the end of the season.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 14 2006, 10:10 PM
Post #9

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (mishale @ Sep 14 2006, 09:00 PM)
You are talking like we are in the middle of the season. It's only September ,the season just started and He ,like every player, need some time to settle in the club and to english style.

You're right, but I think he will find it harder to adapt and I think he will take a lot of time before he settles their, first of all English football is very different to Itailan football, serie A might be more defensive and harder for a striker to adapt but the premiership is much more physical and I don't think it suits him, players like Drogba for example are made for the premiership.

And secondly, it's not just English football he has to adapt to, it's Chelsea's style also, at Milan we play the ball more through the centre and we like to keep the ball on the ground. Chelsea use the wings and make crosses to their strikers from there, and that's why I think that he will find it really hard to adapt

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Sep 14 2006, 10:22 PM
Post #10

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

I don't think he's regreting it for all the reasons han wrote above. But I'm pretty sure he misses Italy deeply. He misses his old pals, italian football and Milanello. Too bad he went away, could have become a legend here. Anyway, I don't care anymore cause I think we have a great striker in Oliveira. I wish good luck to Sheva and that's it.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 14 2006, 10:32 PM
Post #11

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 14 2006, 09:22 PM)
I don't think he's regreting it for all the reasons han wrote above. But I'm pretty sure he misses Italy deeply. He misses his old pals, italian football and Milanello. Too bad he went away, could have become a legend here. Anyway, I don't care anymore cause I think we have a great striker in Oliveira. I wish good luck to Sheva and that's it.

Totally right. I don't care anymore about what he does (although the childish part of me want him to fail miserably at Chelsea, but hey what can I do about it? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) ) But still he has done a lot for Milan, so I wish him good luck for his future, I hope his kid is born healthy. But nothing more nothing less.

+Quote Post

misha
post Sep 14 2006, 10:37 PM
Post #12

Allievi Regionali B

QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 15 2006, 12:10 AM)
You're right, but I think he will find it harder to adapt and I think he will take a lot of time before he settles their, first of all English football is very different to Itailan football, serie A might be more defensive and harder for a striker to adapt but the premiership is much more physical and I don't think it suits him, players like Drogba for example are made for the premiership.

And secondly, it's not just English football he has to adapt to, it's Chelsea's style also, at Milan we play the ball more through the centre and we like to keep the ball on the ground. Chelsea use the wings and make crosses to their strikers from there, and that's why I think that he will find it really hard to adapt

After 7 years in Italy of course it will take some time but he is a very smart player and I know he can and will succed. Player like him can play everywhere.

Of course. It's part of it. The players around him also must know his moves better and that don't happen overnight.

Don't forget he moved to new city ,his wife is pregnant and he has a lot on his mind.
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 14 2006, 11:40 PM)
I'm sure he isn't even regretting it. He might not be scoring goals, but what does he care? He has won the scudetto and the CL, if the premiership is added to that list good but other then that I'm sure he isn't that hungry to win anymore. He just went there to retire in merry old London and play golf with his pals. He is living the good life there, I don't know why he would be regretting his move.

Come on. He is no like that at all. He has pride ,he wants to do well and to prove that he can make it in the EPL. Sheva is always hungry to win.
I'm surprised you wrote this stuff (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

To all: No matter what you believe his reasons were you got to respect him for 7 great years that he has given to us. You respect more than him players that played here much less time and contribute not even close to what he did. People write negative things about him because they are still angry or need more time to get over .

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 14 2006, 10:55 PM
Post #13

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (mishale @ Sep 14 2006, 09:37 PM)
Come on. He is no like that at all. He has pride ,he wants to do well and to prove that he can make it in the EPL. Sheva is always hungry to win.
I'm surprised you wrote this stuff  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

I know it's sad to say that, but that's how I feel. The way he laft just leaves a bitter taste in my mouth and I can never look at him like I did before he left.

QUOTE (mishale @ Sep 14 2006, 09:37 PM)
To all: No matter what you believe his reasons were you got to respect him for 7 great years that he has given to us. You respect more than him players that played here much less time and contribute not even close to what he did. People write negative things about him because they are still angry or need more time to get over .

I'm sure no one will forget what he has done for Milan. This is what I posted in the post above yours.

QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 14 2006, 09:32 PM)
Totally right. I don't care anymore about what he does (although the childish part of me want him to fail miserably at Chelsea, but hey what can I do about it? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)   ) But still he has done a lot for Milan, so I wish him good luck for his future, I hope his kid is born healthy. But nothing more nothing less.

I still have the utmost respect for him as a GREAT PLAYER that has done nothing but wonders at Milan. But as I said before I don't appreciate the way in which he left. You can call me childish for the way I feel about him, but that is how I feel.

+Quote Post

dst
post Sep 14 2006, 10:57 PM
Post #14

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

QUOTE (mishale @ Sep 15 2006, 12:37 AM)

I don't like liars ... and enough of the 'he did a lot for Milan' crap ... and what did Milan do for him??? Milan made him a champion!!!!! Maybe you'll say that he would have become a champion somewhere else and I'll tell you that we could have looked elsewhere too!!!!

He did not respect what Milan offered to him (by lying, not leaving) so I'm not going to respect what he offered to us, period!!

+Quote Post

misha
post Sep 14 2006, 11:05 PM
Post #15

Allievi Regionali B

QUOTE (dst @ Sep 15 2006, 12:57 AM)
He did not respect what Milan offered to him (by lying, not leaving) so I'm not going to respect what he offered to us, period!!

You don't know all the facts behind his departure. Is this so difficult to believe that he did it for his family. Yes he "traded" Milan for his family happiness.

+Quote Post

14 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:44 PM