Rossoneri7
post Mar 21 2011, 07:02 AM
Post #16

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Mar 21 2011, 08:52 AM) *
*yaaawwwnnnn* Cruisin' for a bruisin'.

Add insult to injury (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Mar 21 2011, 07:16 AM
Post #17

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,865

You know that's what's gonna happen. You've seen the way the team's been playing. My only hope is Leo screws it up for Inter.

We have no play from mid-field to attack. If we play Boateng deep, we lose the defensive battle in mid..not to mention we have no treqqies. Nesta is losing his touch..these past few matches. We have no LB. And without Ibra we no longer have mutant ninja awesomeness! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

This is gonna be a hard one.

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Mar 21 2011, 07:34 AM
Post #18

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 932

I'm hoping just not to lose at this point , draw or win would be fine.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Mar 21 2011, 07:48 AM
Post #19

Group Icon

I might be over-simplifying, but my theory is that your weakness musn't be so bad that their strengths can exploit it and vice-versa.

We know Inter have a weak defence...but we don't have a strong attack to exploit it...especially with our injury problems in mid-field and lack of Ibra.

And while we have a strong defence, Inter's attack is not so weak that we can easily perform a shutout.

Can we win? Sure. Can we lose? Surer! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Mar 21 2011, 08:26 AM
Post #20

Smoking Bianco

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Mar 21 2011, 09:48 AM) *
I might be over-simplifying, but my theory is that your weakness musn't be so bad that their strengths can exploit it and vice-versa.

We know Inter have a weak defence...but we don't have a strong attack to exploit it...especially with our injury problems in mid-field and lack of Ibra.

And while we have a strong defence, Inter's attack is not so weak that we can easily perform a shutout.

Can we win? Sure. Can we lose? Surer! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Add to that han opening this match thread .. First place is up for grabs (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Mar 21 2011, 08:54 AM
Post #21

Group Icon

han was bought by Moratti even before the refs. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Mar 21 2011, 03:10 PM
Post #22

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) Why am I bein blamed for someone else's short comings????

+Quote Post

acid911
post Mar 21 2011, 03:58 PM
Post #23

Berretti

Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 21 2011, 07:10 PM) *
Why am I bein blamed for someone else's short comings????

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

drucurl
post Mar 21 2011, 05:25 PM
Post #24

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 4,041

I'm pretty sure Pato is going to score if he plays. My gut instincts about Milan don't often let me down. However I'm not feeling the win. I've not been confident with Allegri at the helm ever since our tie with Real Madrid when I found him to be not able to the task. The last few weeks have shown him to be even more clueless than I suspected

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Mar 21 2011, 05:28 PM
Post #25

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Calm down people. We're still in first place and will remain there for at least another two weeks. This is the same team that's spent most of the season at the top so it's not like we're incapable of winning something.

Allegri hasn't impressed me too much with his selections in the last few games but let's not forget that the players too haven't performed to their capabilities. It takes two to make things work. Ibra's stupidity means we don't have him at an important time but why can't someone else step up? It's not like we have only one striker in the team.

How likely are we to get Pirlo and Ambro back for the derby at this point? We need a few experienced heads who've been in this situation before.

put it this way, i would rather be in this position with Allegri at the helm but guys like Pato, Binho & Cassano def need to bring their A Games from now on out 'til the end of the season regardless of Ibra imo

This post has been edited by Ry4n: Mar 21 2011, 05:28 PM

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Mar 21 2011, 08:14 PM
Post #26

Smoking Bianco

How do you expect me to calm down when Ibra goes MIA and Pato ironically gets injured... Then you have a midfield made up of eggs that even Mourinho wouldnt be able to make a scramble with. Add to that the already blistered defense and the fact that han openned this thread .. You still expect me to calm down?

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Mar 21 2011, 08:28 PM
Post #27

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Mar 21 2011, 11:14 PM) *
How do you expect me to calm down when Ibra goes MIA and Pato ironically gets injured... Then you have a midfield made up of eggs that even Mourinho wouldnt be able to make a scramble with. Add to that the already blistered defense and the fact that han openned this thread .. You still expect me to calm down?

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) have some turkish coffee and watch some re runs of Milan's Glory days , It should get you in the mood for the Derby (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devilsmiley.gif)

This post has been edited by Ry4n: Mar 21 2011, 08:29 PM

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Mar 21 2011, 08:37 PM
Post #28

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Mar 21 2011, 08:16 AM) *
If we play Boateng deep, we lose the defensive battle in mid.

That's not true. Boateng can be as good defensively just as Flamini and Gattuso. He only needs to be disciplined in order to maintain his position properly, which I think in such important games comes off naturally. Look at his performance against Tottenham. The guy was everywhere and with a half-distorted ankle I might add. Hell, if Eto'o can play as fullback, then Boateng can play as midfielder just fine. He is a box-to-box after all.

+Quote Post

samira
post Mar 21 2011, 08:58 PM
Post #29

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,087

I really hope Leo keeps playing Inter like the did last night..
The were some problems with the team when they were playing against Lecce and the had stars like Eto'o Sneijder and the midfield at least (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) Playing Emmanuelsson and Pato against Bari was amazing, I hope to see it again.
Show the people AC Milan is not all about Ibrahimovic..
Im hoping on a draw

This post has been edited by samira: Mar 21 2011, 09:00 PM

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Mar 23 2011, 02:21 AM
Post #30

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

FIRST SESSION BEFORE THE DERBY

MILANELLO - The Rossoneri got back to training at Milanello this afternoon, after having the last two days off.

The team practised on the central pitch of the Milan sports centre.

Starting at 15.00 CET, the goalkeepers and the ten non-international outfield players warmed up without the ball before going through some ball possession and tactical drills.

Just before 16.00 CET, Massimo Ambrosini came out to run some laps. As for Andrea Pirlo, the playmaker, who got injured on February 11, went through an intense training session based on runs at varying pace.

The Rossoneri’s next practice is scheduled for tomorrow morning, while sessions on Wednesday and Thursday will be held in the afternoon.

C'mon Andrea!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cry.gif)

+Quote Post

27 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 10:56 PM