+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 2 2022, 09:12 PM
Post #2

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

Btw, Papa Berlu is hopefully going to help us fund transfers this summer by being a silent investor and taking some excess players off of our hands

Monza being linked with Caldara and Colombo

Hopefully they take them on permanent deals. We should also try to get them to bite on Ballo-Toure and flip Messias to them as well
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jun 2 2022, 11:43 PM
Post #3

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

Reports linking us Enzo Fernandez of River Plate. CM, 21 years old. 6 goals and 5 assists thus far in 16 games in the league.

Saw a few clips of him on YouTube, guy looks incredibly impressive. His release clause is set at 18mil.

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Jun 3 2022, 02:47 PM
Post #4

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,873

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 3 2022, 12:43 AM) *
Reports linking us Enzo Fernandez of River Plate. CM, 21 years old. 6 goals and 5 assists thus far in 16 games in the league.

Saw a few clips of him on YouTube, guy looks incredibly impressive. His release clause is set at 18mil.

it between him or renato i suppose, Renato bid is 12 million and probably a deal would be possible in 15. Doubt, we will go for both, we have Adli and then pobega could be staying as well.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 3 2022, 03:08 PM
Post #5

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Renato is pretty much done from what I've been reading.

So if this kid come it would be as an added bonus in the midfield. We're going to have a packed schedule next season, especially with a WC wedged in that the majority of our starting 11 will be involved in. We need to make sure we have quality on the bench as well next season, especially if we're aiming to do well in the CL while staying competitive in the league

Kessie and Bakayoko are both gone for next season. Renato is not exactly a like for like with Kessie, but if we're switch to a midfield 3, I'd rather we go for someone who can rotate with Bennacer a holding mid rather than another creative box-to-box player.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 3 2022, 03:10 PM
Post #6

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 2 2022, 11:33 PM) *
Yeah, Di Maria would have been a sweet deal. He's asking a bit too much and also a 3-year contract at least from what I've read, but we could have still tried to make it work. Guy is still world class.

I'm very curious to see who we'll sign for that right wing. One thing's certain, it's going to be someone of quality.

3 years for a player like Di Maria is too much. A season as a stop-gap option would have been okay, but not 3 years at that kind of money. Juve can afford to do suicide deals like that one, we cannot.

As for the RW, as long as it is not Zaniolo or Berardi, I'm open to any name.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jun 3 2022, 06:01 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 3 2022, 03:10 PM) *
3 years for a player like Di Maria is too much. A season as a stop-gap option would have been okay, but not 3 years at that kind of money. Juve can afford to do suicide deals like that one, we cannot.

As for the RW, as long as it is not Zaniolo or Berardi, I'm open to any name.

Not a fan of Zaniolo?

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 3 2022, 07:14 PM
Post #8

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 3 2022, 06:01 PM) *
Not a fan of Zaniolo?

He's just not been the same since his injuries. Lost his acceleration, his stats this season are mediocre considering he only missed something like 5 games. Plus his knees are both shot.

For the money Roma want he's not worth it.

Plus he seems like a hot mess off the pitch as well. Have you seen the stuff with Zaccagni?

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 3 2022, 07:18 PM
Post #9

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Longo saying we're close to finalising the deal for Sanches.

Let's just close this thing out. Don't know what's happening with Botman but it does really seem like we've cooled things down a bit. I really hop it means we're going after Bremer.

We have Pobega at Toro. Sky said today that he's going to come bac for next season, but I really think it's a good opportunity to use him as leverage with Toro to take Inter out of the running. Pobega is never going to be a top CM. Juric seems to really value him and his price is pretty high atm after a good season at Toro. It will only plummet if he spends next season on the bench for us.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 3 2022, 07:26 PM
Post #10

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Mkhitaryan off to inter.

I really wonder what their strategy is here. They keep signing these old players and not for low salaries either. They need to make 80m profit this transfer market according to what I've been reading. With Dybala also most likely joining for 7m per year.

I know they're going to offload some big contracts this summer. But still, doesn't seem like such a smart strategy. It's not like they have a young squad, and they're just adding a bit of depth and experience.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jun 3 2022, 09:41 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 3 2022, 07:26 PM) *
Mkhitaryan off to inter.

I really wonder what their strategy is here. They keep signing these old players and not for low salaries either. They need to make 80m profit this transfer market according to what I've been reading. With Dybala also most likely joining for 7m per year.

I know they're going to offload some big contracts this summer. But still, doesn't seem like such a smart strategy. It's not like they have a young squad, and they're just adding a bit of depth and experience.

Honestly, I think it's a very smart move. He's coming as a free agent, at a 3.5m short-term contract it's more than acceptable. They needed a sub for Calhanoglu in midfield.

Inter need to earn 60mil this summer, and they're going to achieve that via 1-2 luxurious sales. Most mentioned names are Bastoni and Lautaro.

Dybala seems like a done deal. The Lukaku scenario it's never going to take place. It's too impossible.

Last I heard Tottenham are about to offer 90mil for Bastoni, but I don't believe it.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 4 2022, 11:23 AM
Post #12

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 3 2022, 09:41 PM) *
Honestly, I think it's a very smart move. He's coming as a free agent, at a 3.5m short-term contract it's more than acceptable. They needed a sub for Calhanoglu in midfield.

Inter need to earn 60mil this summer, and they're going to achieve that via 1-2 luxurious sales. Most mentioned names are Bastoni and Lautaro.

Dybala seems like a done deal. The Lukaku scenario it's never going to take place. It's too impossible.

Last I heard Tottenham are about to offer 90mil for Bastoni, but I don't believe it.

They could get a sub of similar quality for much less salary imo. Miki is really on a downward trajectory and it's going quick.

If I was an Inter fan I'd be p!ssed if they sell Lautaro to get Dybala.

I doubt it's 90m but I'm sure Conte would want him over there so I wouldn't be surprised if they make a big offer. Either way, I think the Inter squad is getting weaker this summer. They've already lost their biggest clutch player from last season.

I think Juve are going to be the biggest rivals next year. They're making some interesting moves. Their only problem is Allegri and his terrorist football.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 4 2022, 11:28 AM
Post #13

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Gazzetta seem pretty persistent about this Zaniolo link FFS!

Now they're saying we're offering 25m + Rebic...

I really hope we don't f@ck our budget for this guy

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jun 4 2022, 11:36 AM
Post #14

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 3 2022, 07:14 PM) *
He's just not been the same since his injuries. Lost his acceleration, his stats this season are mediocre considering he only missed something like 5 games. Plus his knees are both shot.

For the money Roma want he's not worth it.

Plus he seems like a hot mess off the pitch as well. Have you seen the stuff with Zaccagni?

Yes, I agree with you. I was a big fan of him pre-injuries, but I've seen him many times during this season (was even at the stadium for the Conference final) and he's just not the same. Maybe it'll eventually come back to him, but for that money we can get better.

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 3 2022, 07:18 PM) *
Longo saying we're close to finalising the deal for Sanches.

Let's just close this thing out. Don't know what's happening with Botman but it does really seem like we've cooled things down a bit. I really hop it means we're going after Bremer.

We have Pobega at Toro. Sky said today that he's going to come bac for next season, but I really think it's a good opportunity to use him as leverage with Toro to take Inter out of the running. Pobega is never going to be a top CM. Juric seems to really value him and his price is pretty high atm after a good season at Toro. It will only plummet if he spends next season on the bench for us.

Bro, you need to forget about this Bremer stuff. He's not coming. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

I see no reason why we should go after Bremer if Maldini has been stalking Botman for so long. He even has an agreement with the player. The only possibility of him not coming is if we don't reach an agreement with Lille because Newcastle will start offering +40mil and sh*t. Fucking Premier clubs...

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jun 4 2022, 11:38 AM
Post #15

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 4 2022, 11:23 AM) *
They could get a sub of similar quality for much less salary imo. Miki is really on a downward trajectory and it's going quick.

If I was an Inter fan I'd be p!ssed if they sell Lautaro to get Dybala.

I doubt it's 90m but I'm sure Conte would want him over there so I wouldn't be surprised if they make a big offer. Either way, I think the Inter squad is getting weaker this summer. They've already lost their biggest clutch player from last season.

I think Juve are going to be the biggest rivals next year. They're making some interesting moves. Their only problem is Allegri and his terrorist football.

Too early to speak. Marotta is a guru, I'm sure he'll conjure something up. If Inter only lose on between Bastoni and Lautaro and manage to replace them with Bremer or Dybala, then they'll maintain their overall squad quality.

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 4 2022, 11:28 AM) *
Gazzetta seem pretty persistent about this Zaniolo link FFS!

Now they're saying we're offering 25m + Rebic...

I really hope we don't f@ck our budget for this guy

I'd never give up Rebic for Zaniolo. Not to mention we need someone as versatile as Ante. If Leao gets injured, who subs him? Krunic?

+Quote Post

17 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:35 PM