Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mihajlovic to be fired soon?

X-Offender
post Apr 11 2016, 10:52 PM
Post #1

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

Miha's firing is imminent, says Mediaset, with Brocchi considered by Silvio as the perfect person to coach the team next season.

Link

I can't believe we're making the same mistake again. After Leonardo, Allegri, Seedorf, Inzaghi and Miha, now Brocchi. No Lippi as "tutor" either, just Christian fucking Brocchi! Wha...

I'm not Miha's biggest fan, but he's the least person to blame with the shitty players he has at disposal. Galliani with his garbage signings and Berlu with his even more garbage appointments are the real culprits. F*ck them. Seriously f*ck them.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

maldini03
post Apr 12 2016, 02:41 AM
Post #2

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 2,029

Yeah I'd say this was a bad decision, let the guy finish the season. At the end of the year you evaluate everything he has been able to produce and make a choice.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Apr 12 2016, 06:01 AM
Post #3

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,865

Yeah seems pretty dumb to do so when we truly have nothing to play for except the Coppa Italia. It might actually end up being a step backwards.

I hope these are unfounded rumours or they're just discussing it for next season. However because it's mediaset I'm a bit worried it might be true. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Apr 12 2016, 10:38 AM
Post #4

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 932

http://www.football-italia.net/82702/offic...sack-mihajlovic

what a clown management we have im talking Galliani and co. Same mistakes same bullshittery.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Apr 12 2016, 01:40 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

What the actual f@ck just happened? Makes no sense at all. What's any coach supposed to do in six days?

Apparently even Galliani was against firing him, so looks like this was all on Silvio.

The only good thing is Brocchi has been appointed only till the end of season and not given another 3 year contract.

Because I think we just got Seedorf and Pippo off the salary books.

I really want to listen to the press conference on this one. I'd love to hear the 'explanation'.

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Apr 12 2016, 01:45 PM
Post #6

Giovanissimi Nazionali

'Brocchi-Milan for many years'

By Football Italia staff

Cristian Brocchi's agent believes he can be Milan's Coach not just for six weeks but 'for many years'.

The former youth Coach was appointed today to replace Sinisa Mihajlovic. It remains to be seen whether he'll handle the team for anything more than the remaining six games of the season, but his agent is confident he'll have a longer spell.

“I'm very happy for Cristian, who was given this important opportunity,” his agent Davide Lippi told Calciomercato.it. “After several years with the youth squad, I think he's ready for the next step.

“When President [Silvio] Berlusconi calls you to Coach Milan, you can do nothing but accept enthusiastically, the way that Brocchi did.

“He is a great professional, he is ready, and he is an indefatigable worker. He is just the way he was as a player.

“I'm sure he'll be able to work as a Coach for many years. At 2:30pm [GMT] I'll be with him at Milanello, where he will begin this new adventure.

“As for his contractual terms, we'll discuss them in the Press conference.”

Picture from MilanNews.com.

Follow Football Italia on Facebo

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Apr 12 2016, 01:50 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

I don't really think it's Brocchi's fault. No one is going to say no to a coaching job at Milan. I'm not even saying he will be a flop (just yet).

I just don't see the point of doing it now. Even the players came out in support of Miha. Is it a Silvio loyalist vs Miha loyalist kind of situation in the camp?

Anyway the press conference is happening now. Expect the same old nonsense of working hard for the shirt and not forgetting we are Milan and about humility and sacrifice.

I just want to know why Miha was fired. At least the official line.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Apr 12 2016, 03:21 PM
Post #8

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

What the actual F@CK??

Seriously?? You fire Miha who's no tactical mastermind but is at least a decent coach with a few years coaching experience in the league and you hire Brocchi out of the Primavera with no real experience. This is the Pippo/Seedorf situation all over again. And Brocchi doesn't even have any status as a big player himself to fall back on. This will most likely cost us 6th and whatever slim chance we had in the Coppa FFS!!

I mean, this just shows what a bunch of senile old fools are running this joke of a club.

They better pray this goes marginally well and they better have someone decent to come in next season because this is inexcusable. The results aren't not coming because of the coach but because of the players Galliani keeps saddling us with

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Apr 12 2016, 04:22 PM
Post #9

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,873

the only things that makes sense is that we check broochi for 6 weeks and then we can asses him and make a decision over seummer. But i think we are going no where overall

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Apr 12 2016, 05:15 PM
Post #10

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 12 2016, 07:21 PM) *
What the actual F@CK??

Seriously?? You fire Miha who's no tactical mastermind but is at least a decent coach with a few years coaching experience in the league and you hire Brocchi out of the Primavera with no real experience. This is the Pippo/Seedorf situation all over again. And Brocchi doesn't even have any status as a big player himself to fall back on. This will most likely cost us 6th and whatever slim chance we had in the Coppa FFS!!

I mean, this just shows what a bunch of senile old fools are running this joke of a club.

They better pray this goes marginally well and they better have someone decent to come in next season because this is inexcusable. The results aren't not coming because of the coach but because of the players Galliani keeps saddling us with

its an easy option i think for the higher up for them to just say when and if he doesnt succeed " Hey guys he had no exp and we gave it a try blah blah in the end he gets the boot and its cheap and cheerful..

horrible management strikes again.

I can see us handing him a contract right now and keeping him until **** hits the fan and round in circles we go...

I wish Brocchi well !
but i wish we had more exp and did not fire Mila...

This post has been edited by Ry4n: Apr 12 2016, 05:17 PM

+Quote Post

han2503
post Apr 12 2016, 07:31 PM
Post #11

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Apr 12 2016, 04:22 PM) *
the only things that makes sense is that we check broochi for 6 weeks and then we can asses him and make a decision over seummer. But i think we are going no where overall

I hardly think 6 weeks is a long enough time to determine if Brocchi is even a viable option. If we hire him again next season we'll see a season similar to the one under Pippo imo, this management will never learn

QUOTE (Ry4n @ Apr 12 2016, 05:15 PM) *
its an easy option i think for the higher up for them to just say when and if he doesnt succeed " Hey guys he had no exp and we gave it a try blah blah in the end he gets the boot and its cheap and cheerful..

horrible management strikes again.

I can see us handing him a contract right now and keeping him until **** hits the fan and round in circles we go...

I wish Brocchi well !
but i wish we had more exp and did not fire Mila...

I wouldn't call it cheap or cheerful though considering we've given all these coaches 2 year contracts and end up paying their wages for the entirety of that duration because we sack them

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Apr 12 2016, 09:24 PM
Post #12

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

From what I hear Brocchi is just a temporary solution.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Apr 12 2016, 09:39 PM
Post #13

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Apr 12 2016, 09:24 PM) *
From what I hear Brocchi is just a temporary solution.

Let's hope that's true

However, with the way our management does things I wouldn't be shocked if they give him a longer deal if he managed to do half decently in these last few weeks.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Apr 12 2016, 09:45 PM
Post #14

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

btw

Premium Sport says Berlusconi was ready to give Brocchi a 2 year contract, but Galliani stopped that instead opting for a 2 month deal and then a renewal if things go well.

Unbelievable.

Never learns from past mistakes. At least Galliani managed to show an iota of restraint (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Apr 12 2016, 10:42 PM
Post #15

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

This is shocking news indeed!

I really did like the way the team started to come together under Miha. An essence we really needed since Carlo's days. Berlusconi decided and that is the end of it, as crazymilanfan commented above, if anything it is to give Broochi a head start or a 'trial' ahead of next season.

Otherwise, it just does not make any sense. Maybe if Miha takes up the Lazio job, it could mean the situation was all prearranged for Miha to get a head start at Lazio as well. This considering he was already feeling under threat for potentially not achieving Europe.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:59 PM