Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Nov 8 2007, 03:49 PM
Post #77

Primavera

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Nov 8 2007, 06:01 PM)
Hey! We have Digao and Aubmayshotorgavpalang...

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) ... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Nov 8 2007, 03:52 PM
Post #78

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Nov 8 2007, 05:31 PM)
Hey! We have Digao and Aubmayshotorgavpalang...

Considering the status of this club, it never surprises me that we never get any quality from the primavera .. Well maybe a Maldini every two decades, sure .. But not as frequent as clubs like Ajax.

With that said, Adriano Galliani had stated that Milan will look to propel their young prospects, so that they can be in line with UEFA's new rules which state at least 2 or 3 players who come from the clubs youth ranks have to be registered for european competitions (CL).

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Nov 8 2007, 04:00 PM
Post #79

Primavera

QUOTE (Tennie @ Nov 8 2007, 06:06 PM)
We also have Darmian. This kid is good.

When he shined in some tough and serious matches with Milan's first team, I would start considering him a good player. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) I mean, if there's one thing Milan is clearly not good at, it's our youth system. I have no idea what they're doing over there with all those kids, but they're not introducing Krkics and Messis and Iniestas and etc to us. I mean who was the last great player that advanced all the way from Milan youth system to become a first team regular?!...

This post has been edited by zdrossoneri: Nov 8 2007, 04:34 PM

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Nov 8 2007, 04:11 PM
Post #80

Token Girl
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,800

That would be Maldini. And Darmian is 17, so give him a couple of months at least before you discount him. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) He's had a game in Serie A (last season against Udinese; I was in the stands for that game) in which he was very good -- he got a 6 rating from Gazzetta, which was fully merited.

In general are the Primavera disappointing? Yep, we're no Ajax or Sporting. But don't discount them entirely.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Nov 8 2007, 04:11 PM
Post #81

Primavera

I mean how many million euros Barca benefit from having a good youth system every year? it's something Milan should take more seriously. it's very lucrative.

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Nov 8 2007, 04:18 PM
Post #82

Token Girl
Group Icon

QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Nov 8 2007, 11:11 AM)
I mean how many million euros Barca benefit from having a good youth system every year? it's something Milan should take more seriously. it's very lucrative.

Lucrative? Making euros?

Gee. I thought football was about sport and competition.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Nov 8 2007, 04:18 PM
Post #83

Primavera

QUOTE (Tennie @ Nov 8 2007, 06:41 PM)
That would be Maldini. And Darmian is 17, so give him a couple of months at least before you discount him. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) He's had a game in Serie A (last season against Udinese; I was in the stands for that game) in which he was very good -- he got a 6 rating from Gazzetta, which was fully merited.

I hope so...

In general are the Primavera disappointing? Yep, we're no Ajax or Sporting. But don't discount them entirely.

Barca too! I don't know since when they have started to invest in youth system, but they're doing pretty good in recent years.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Nov 8 2007, 04:20 PM
Post #84

Primavera

QUOTE (Tennie @ Nov 8 2007, 06:48 PM)
Lucrative? Making euros?

Gee. I thought football was about sport and competition.

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) I'm sorry! I meant except for having talents like Messi and etc.

And tbh, today's football is very much about $$.

This post has been edited by zdrossoneri: Nov 8 2007, 04:21 PM

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Nov 8 2007, 04:26 PM
Post #85

Insert cool title here<--
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,792

QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Nov 8 2007, 04:11 PM)

Well....Real Madrids youth system isn't bad either...people forget that when talking about Barca.
Guti, Raul, Soldado, Casillas, Miguel Torres...
People around here are a bit too enthusiastic about Barcas young players....especially Krikic. Till now that kid has done nothing special IMO. I personally think Toni Kroos is more talented than Krikic...OK, I'm german so I'm biased but that kid won Bayern a UEFA Cup game in 20 minutes....and that in Belgrad where even experienced players are frightened by the atmosphere. Plus Kroos outshined Krikic by far at the U17 WC this year.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Nov 8 2007, 04:45 PM
Post #86

Primavera

QUOTE (LaPalma @ Nov 8 2007, 06:56 PM)
Well....Real Madrids youth system isn't bad either...people forget that when talking about Barca.
Guti, Raul, Soldado, Casillas, Miguel Torres...
People around here are a bit too enthusiastic about Barcas young players....especially Krikic. Till now that kid has done nothing special IMO. I personally think Toni Kroos is more talented than Krikic...OK, I'm german so I'm biased but that kid won Bayern a UEFA Cup game in 20 minutes....and that in Belgrad where even experienced players are frightened by the atmosphere. Plus Kroos outshined Krikic by far at the U17 WC this year.

Real Madrid's is good too.

I haven't heard of Kroos nor have I seen him play, so no comment on him. as for Bojan, from what I've seen from him on the field, I can say he's going to be big. I don't know how many years will it take until the day he's regarded a new Messi, but he's got something special as you can clearly see it in his play.

This post has been edited by zdrossoneri: Nov 8 2007, 04:56 PM

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Nov 8 2007, 04:55 PM
Post #87

Token Girl
Group Icon

I agree with La Palma. Too much stress is being put on the Spanish youth programs because Barca and Madrid are glamor teams.

I've seen Kroos play and he IS very talented.

That said, the best youth systems are still those of Ajax and Sporting. Nobody else comes close.

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Nov 8 2007, 05:00 PM
Post #88

Group Icon

QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Nov 8 2007, 04:45 PM)

I haven't heard of Kroos nor have I seen him play, so no comment on him. as for Bojan, from what I've seen from him on the field, I can say he's going to be big. I don't know how many years will it take until the day he's regarded a new Messi, but he's got something special as you can clearly see it in his play.

Found this video on YouTube of him. The quality is not too good but it should still give u an impression...

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Nov 8 2007, 05:00 PM
Post #89

Group Icon

QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Nov 8 2007, 04:45 PM)

Found this video on YouTube of him. The quality is not too good but it should still give u an impression...

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Nov 8 2007, 05:05 PM
Post #90

Primavera

QUOTE (LaPalma @ Nov 8 2007, 07:30 PM)

Thanks. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:05 PM