> This is the season where...

TriniKing_CE
post Aug 7 2014, 06:43 AM
Post #76

CrAzY EyeS

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,723

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 6 2014, 08:05 AM) *
I must not be the only person who noticed. But anytime you change your nick to xx_is_brilliant. xx just falls to pieces after that.

Started with Sheva, then Kaka, now the whole bloody team!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)

Could you change your nick to Juve_are_Brilliant or Inter_are_Brilliant or something?

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

QUOTE (dst @ Aug 6 2014, 12:13 PM) *
Or if for some reason you don't want to use this "curse" on our rivals you can always neutralize it by changing your username to 'Jack Sparrow is Brilliant' because well, our captain has already hit rock bottom.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Aug 6 2014, 04:12 PM) *
I'm not a fan of any club other than Milan. not even my local club. it starts and ends with Milan.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devilsmiley.gif)

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 7 2014, 01:54 AM) *
Ah screw you. You don't know what you're missing. I have a great view of the stars from where I'am.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Milan Are Brilli...
post Aug 7 2014, 07:37 PM
Post #77

Berretti
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 90

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 6 2014, 01:05 PM) *
Could you change your nick to Juve_are_Brilliant or Inter_are_Brilliant or something?

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

servbot
post Aug 8 2014, 08:49 PM
Post #78

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,771

Not that I was ever a huge contributor, but I just want to pop my head in and say I'm still here!

Maybe it's good timing on my eyes, but starting last season I couldn't watch very many games because BeInSport took over Serie A broadcasting in the USA from Fox Soccer, and I don't feel it's a good use of my limited money to buy the "ultimate" package on my dish to get every station. So without watching games, I don't really have much to contribute. I still lurk though because much like I used this forum as a "Milan 101" when I started becoming a fan of the club and the sport in general, I now use it as a way to keep up with what's going on with the club because any coverage here like ESPN is awful.

I'm from Chicago. When we pick a team, we don't run to other teams when the chips are down!

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Aug 8 2014, 11:14 PM
Post #79

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

You could always watch free streaming. SopCast is very good in that aspect. That's what I do in Copenhagen.

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post Aug 9 2014, 04:41 PM
Post #80

CrAzY EyeS

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,723

QUOTE (servbot @ Aug 8 2014, 04:49 PM) *
Not that I was ever a huge contributor, but I just want to pop my head in and say I'm still here!

Maybe it's good timing on my eyes, but starting last season I couldn't watch very many games because BeInSport took over Serie A broadcasting in the USA from Fox Soccer, and I don't feel it's a good use of my limited money to buy the "ultimate" package on my dish to get every station. So without watching games, I don't really have much to contribute. I still lurk though because much like I used this forum as a "Milan 101" when I started becoming a fan of the club and the sport in general, I now use it as a way to keep up with what's going on with the club because any coverage here like ESPN is awful.

I'm from Chicago. When we pick a team, we don't run to other teams when the chips are down!

Nice to know you're still one of us! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

...sharing the pain, and hopefully the victories once again; sooner rather than later (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devilsmiley.gif)

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Aug 13 2014, 10:02 AM
Post #81

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (Danny @ Aug 7 2014, 03:34 AM) *
If this really is aimed at me you're going to really have to quote or state where I've done all this.

Let's just drop it, shall we?

+Quote Post

Danny
post Aug 13 2014, 12:07 PM
Post #82

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,730

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Aug 13 2014, 09:02 AM) *
Let's just drop it, shall we?

Let's see, you come in, act weird towards me, make all sorts of quite aggressive accusations, don't back any up and ask me to drop it 5 days later when we've all stopped caring.

You're kinda being out of line here tbh.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Aug 13 2014, 12:11 PM
Post #83

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (Danny @ Aug 13 2014, 02:07 PM) *
Let's see, you come in, act weird towards me, make all sorts of quite aggressive accusations, don't back any up and ask me to drop it 5 days later when we've all stopped caring.

You're kinda being out of line here tbh.

I don't think so. I went to a brief 5 day holiday without internet connection, that's why there's a gap. And since the discussion cooled down, I didn't feel the urge to reignite it.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Aug 13 2014, 02:41 PM
Post #84

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Aug 13 2014, 11:11 AM) *
I don't think so. I went to a brief 5 day holiday without internet connection, that's why there's a gap. And since the discussion cooled down, I didn't feel the urge to reignite it.

The 'cooled down' (not that I was ever wound up, more confused tbh) part is why it would have been best if you had maybe just left it.

Can we just go back to talking about Milan now?

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Aug 13 2014, 02:45 PM
Post #85

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (Danny @ Aug 13 2014, 04:41 PM) *
The 'cooled down' (not that I was ever wound up, more confused tbh) part is why it would have been best if you had maybe just left it.

Can we just go back to talking about Milan now?

Left what? You were the one who insistent on it at the first place, asking for additional clarification.

But let's, by all means, return to Milan.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Aug 13 2014, 03:56 PM
Post #86

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Aug 13 2014, 01:45 PM) *
Left what? You were the one who insistent on it at the first place, asking for additional clarification.

Your fault for being as clear as mud and cryptic (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

But let's, by all means, return to Milan.

Please God yes (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

servbot
post Aug 13 2014, 08:10 PM
Post #87

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 6,771

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 8 2014, 06:14 PM) *
You could always watch free streaming. SopCast is very good in that aspect. That's what I do in Copenhagen.

Yes, I'll try. I had a lot of trouble with a lot of the streaming options not working for more than a few minutes, but I had a real dinosaur of a computer so that was probably at least part of the problem. I have a new computer now so maybe I'll be able to.

This post has been edited by servbot: Aug 13 2014, 08:11 PM

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:22 AM