Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 13/02/08 - Serie A - AC Milan vs. Livorno

m1ke
post Feb 14 2008, 12:34 AM
Post #241

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Frustrated after watching the game - had to go for a few beers to calm down.

Kalac - 6.5 - Didn't have to do much, but looked solid when called into action. Could do nothing about the goal.

Oddo - 5.5 - Poor game from Oddo. Struggled down the right, and didn't provide well needed crosses into the box.

Kaladze - 6.5 - A good game. I guess he was partially to blame for the goal with his poor header, but made some vital interceptions.

Bonera - 6.5 - Did a good job in the centre. Tidy game.

Favalli - 5 - Rarely offered anything down the left, and just invited Pulzetti to shoot for the goal.

Ambro - 6 - Battled throughout and did a reasonable job in the midfield, but lacked ideas.

Pirlo - 7 - Played very well in the first half, and took the penalty confidently. Struggled to find the killer pass in the 2nd half.

Gattuso - 6.5 - Impressive performance for someone who was still supposed to be on the treatment table. Will be crucial against Arsenal.

Gourcuff - 6 - Did the simple things well, with good movement off the ball. Could not provide the creative spark we needed though.

Gilardino - 5.5 - Fairly anonymous in the first half.

Paloschi - 6 - Some nice touches and link-up play. You can definitely see some Pippo in his game - he kept getting caught offside.

Subs

Serginho - 5.5 - Looked tired? Didn't really run at the Livorno defence, and did not provide the crosses he was there for.

Pippo - 6 - Found it tough being the lone striker. Could possibly have done better with his only real chance.

Roni - (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Feb 14 2008, 12:38 AM
Post #242

Token Girl
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,800

Here are datasport's ratings:

Kalac 6
Bonera 6
Oddo 6
Favalli 5
Kaladze 5.5
Gourcuff 5.5
Pirlo 6.5
Gattuso 5.5
Ambrosini 6.5
Serginho 5.5
Ronaldo s.v.
Inzaghi 6
Paloschi 6
Gilardino 5

(They gave Amelia a rating of 8).

+Quote Post

Nova
post Feb 14 2008, 01:00 AM
Post #243

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 34

I couldnt watch the game tonight , but from what I've read we missed some great chances and Amelia was superb.

I wasnt surprised at all about Gila & gourcuff. I can live with Gourcuff staying with us , i know he's got the talent. But sweet jesus , its so unfair to see Gila play like this. Unfair to all the talented kids who are really good and dont get a chance. And then you see him playing for the greatest club in the whole wide world and cant do nothing right , unless its presented to him on a silver plate. Sad really ...

In the end , 1-1 aint that bad , and Im sure we will get that 4th spot. But with Ronaldo out for probably the whole season , we just have 1 striker who can make a difference on his own. Pato . Thank god we have him.

Forza Milan , and trash parma !!!!

+Quote Post

Diavolo
post Feb 14 2008, 01:29 AM
Post #244

Esordienti B 96

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 772

QUOTE (aLbErTo @ Feb 13 2008, 11:35 PM)

It means 9 to 12 months. If he will decide to continue with his career, he will stay with Milan until he recovers (his salary will be less than it is now of course).

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Feb 14 2008, 04:06 AM
Post #245

Prima Squadra

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,660

I was unable to watch the game and judging by the posts on here it was very frustrating, missing the chance to go 4th, I believe.

Not the worst result in the World, but not the best either. At least we haven't lost in a while and hopefully we can keep picking up wins in the league when the CL restarts, that's the real test.

P.S. Anybody know what's up with R7? I haven't seen on on here for ages.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Feb 14 2008, 04:43 AM
Post #246

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

Yeesh...

I've never been so gloomy all season. This is looking more and more of an uphill struggle all the time. As of now, I'm finding it hard to see if we can really mount this struggle on two front.

It's not that we're getting weaker. All the other teams are having players coming back in and they're getting stronger.

I was really disappointed from what I hear about Kuff-kuff (thanks Porty). In his defence, he's a mid-fielder, while a striker just needs to score a tap-in to have declared to have made an impact. Is is that a structure oriented mid-field doesn't suit his playing style. Because I've seen him in those youtube clips for Rennes, and he looked to be having more of a free roaming role.

As for R99's injury. I'm a bit devastated. One, the thought that I shall never again be seeing, the greatest striker of this era. Second, we as of now have only one second striker left in our team. And he's 18 years old AND he's injured!!! And these ankles are nasty things...the kind of things that once they happen, they keep popping up over and over again.

Third we're in with a bigger fight than last time for 4th. Every freakin team now knows that we're down.

Last time we went through, coz R99 saved our hides in Serie A...and Kaka went Super Saiyyan.

None of this seems to be happening this season. Maybe Pato can do a R99...but as for CL??!!

I'm just frustrated coz this R99 injury now leaves us split wide open. The injury as such would have been tolerable, remember Rivaldo? But now this is really bad.

Carletto is really up against it.

I suppose the only positive thing we can take from this is that now that jersey selling top class forward everyone wanted is coming in next season.

*sigh* What a F@@@Cking mess!

+Quote Post

han2503
post Feb 14 2008, 03:32 PM
Post #247

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

I think that the Milan - Livorno game will be the last game that El Phonomeno has played in his carrier (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post

17 Pages V  « < 15 16 17
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:56 PM