Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 20/1/08 - Serie A - Udinese vs Milan

Zed.D
post Jan 17 2008, 10:39 PM
Post #16

Primavera

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,265

Personally I don't care how Carlo's gonna handle Pirlo's absence or who he's gonna line up in attack... I just want to see Pato play a part, and since this is a rather easy game, I think he will be a starter [probably along with Gilardino - Ronaldo should be rested/saved for important games] and hopefully he scores another goal.

This post has been edited by zdrossoneri: Jan 17 2008, 10:41 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

dst
post Jan 17 2008, 10:50 PM
Post #17

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Jan 17 2008, 11:39 PM)
and since this is a rather easy game...

where does this come from?

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jan 17 2008, 11:01 PM
Post #18

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (dst @ Jan 18 2008, 01:20 AM)
where does this come from?

I don't know... it's Udinese and we're playing away from home... it isn't? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

+Quote Post

dst
post Jan 17 2008, 11:48 PM
Post #19

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Jan 18 2008, 12:01 AM)
I don't know... it's Udinese and we're playing away from home... it isn't?  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

I don't know, it could become easy... but Udinese are a strong team that should not be underestimated and the fact that we're playing away from home means nothing on it's own. We have done well in away games so far this season but only so far...

I don't think it's easy to be honest. But if Ronaldo and Gila link up as well as they usually do or if the Ka-Pa-Ro is fired up like against Napoli then it might prove to be a walk in the park...

+Quote Post

m1ke
post Jan 18 2008, 12:13 AM
Post #20

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

This is a massive game! Udinese are currently fighting for our 4th spot - we have to win, nothing less will do.

+Quote Post

dst
post Jan 18 2008, 12:31 AM
Post #21

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (m1ke @ Jan 18 2008, 01:13 AM)
This is a massive game! Udinese are currently fighting for our 4th spot - we have to win, nothing less will do.

Actually, we are fighting for their 4th spot... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Jan 18 2008, 12:55 AM
Post #22

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 932

1 - 3 Ronaldo, Seedorf , Kaka goal scorers

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jan 18 2008, 07:49 AM
Post #23

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Jan 17 2008, 09:39 PM)
Personally I don't care how Carlo's gonna handle Pirlo's absence or who he's gonna line up in attack... I just want to see Pato play a part, and since this is a rather easy game, I think he will be a starter [probably along with Gilardino - Ronaldo should be rested/saved for important games] and hopefully he scores another goal.

Imo, this is one of our most important games of the season, forget about our past history with Udine, this season they are doing amazingly well. We will fight against our direct competitor for 4th spot in this game. Can't see how you could take it so lightly imo.

As for the formation, I like the one R7 posted. And imo, R9 HAS to play in this one, now whether it's Pato or Gila playing next to him doesn;t really matter, but Ronaldo is essential to us. And he'll probably play better then he did against Napoli since he's getting back into the swing of things more

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Jan 18 2008, 08:00 AM
Post #24

Giovanissimi Nazionali

i also think that just like we showed at home to Napoli when we do fire on all cylinders , meaning great attacks , our defence has to cope with theres comming how ever big or small. what im saying is that if now our attack is sorted we cant let our defence slip

This post has been edited by rhy_A4: Jan 18 2008, 08:02 AM

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jan 18 2008, 08:55 AM
Post #25

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (rhy_A4 @ Jan 18 2008, 07:00 AM)
i also think that just like we showed at home to Napoli when we do fire on all cylinders , meaning great attacks , our defence has to cope with theres comming how ever big or small. what im saying is that if now our attack is sorted we cant let our defence slip

Yeah, but you can't expect them to score 5 goals in every game. Napoli are much more attack minded and you have to admit that they gave us a lot of space, where as Udine are much more defence oriented this season and we will find it tougher to break them down, especially without Pirlo.

Im the defence needs a lot of work put on it. Nesta is the only defender that we have that is in form, the others are not, Bonera maybe, but is Carlo will continue playing him on the flank he is of no use there. He needs to play in the center where I think he will be a big boost if we take Kala off the pitch, because let's face it, he's the culprit for more then probably 35% of the goals we conceed.

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Jan 18 2008, 01:56 PM
Post #26

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 18 2008, 07:55 AM)
Yeah, but you can't expect them to score 5 goals in every game. Napoli are much more attack minded and you have to admit that they gave us a lot of space, where as Udine are much more defence oriented this season and we will find it tougher to break them down, especially without Pirlo.

Im the defence needs a lot of work put on it. Nesta is the only defender that we have that is in form, the others are not, Bonera maybe, but is Carlo will continue playing him on the flank he is of no use there. He needs to play in the center where I think he will be a big boost if we take Kala off the pitch, because let's face it, he's the culprit for more then probably 35% of the goals we conceed.

i totally agree with you m8 Kala out for or at least switched position with Bonera so that Bonera plays centre and Kala on the left

+Quote Post

redbabies
post Jan 18 2008, 02:05 PM
Post #27

'the Duck'

Member No.: 144

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 18 2008, 08:55 AM)

I dont think Udine are playing that defensively, at least not at home!

+Quote Post

dst
post Jan 18 2008, 02:40 PM
Post #28

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (redbabies @ Jan 18 2008, 03:05 PM)

They're certainly not going to play with 3 at the back...

+Quote Post

whoarethepatriot...
post Jan 18 2008, 04:47 PM
Post #29

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 782

Udine are an attack minded squad. We should be able to use our forwards and exploit the gaps in the team. Counter should prove effective here

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jan 18 2008, 06:11 PM
Post #30

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (redbabies @ Jan 18 2008, 01:05 PM)

They are much better then Napoli in defence that's for sure. I'm praying that R9 is fit for the game, because he thrives on tight spaces and if Udine play a closed match we will find it easier to break them down with him.

And I can't see them going full out attack against us, no matter what their usual style is

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 01:18 PM