Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

This is probably going to be tomorrow's line up:

-----------------Kalac------------------
Cafu--Simic--Kaladze--Jankulovski
-----Gattuso--Seedorf---Brocchi----
-----------------Kakà-------------------
---------------Gilardino----------------

I like it, but I wonder why Carlo doesn't utilize Gourcuff that much.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

misha
post Dec 22 2006, 04:48 PM
Post #32

Allievi Regionali B

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 787

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 22 2006, 05:12 PM)
This is probably going to be tomorrow's line up:

-----------------Kalac------------------
Cafu--Simic--Kaladze--Jankulovski
-----Gattuso--Seedorf---Brocchi----
-----------------Kakà-------------------
---------------Gilardino----------------

I like it, but I wonder why Carlo doesn't utilize Gourcuff that much.

We aren't that good to play with 10 players (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Dec 22 2006, 05:23 PM
Post #33

The brightest sun is the purest gun

QUOTE (mishale @ Dec 22 2006, 04:48 PM)

Ooops, I think I forgot to put Pirlo in there. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Dec 22 2006, 09:37 PM
Post #34

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 22 2006, 09:01 AM)
Cafu'--Simic--Kaladze--Janku
-Gattuso--Seedorf--Gourcuff-
--------------Kaka--------------
-------Gilardino--Oliveira------
Just pls no Pirlo, he is one that when he is out of form and keeps losing the ball in that position we get into a lot of trouble

That's my line up as well. Oli is a question though... The man is depressed over his sister...

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Dec 22 2006, 09:41 PM
Post #35

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Dec 22 2006, 09:37 PM)
That's my line up as well. Oli is a question though... The man is depressed over his sister...

From what I saw from today's training, he was smiling and talking with Kakà all the time. But of course that doesn't mean he's already put his sister's problem aside. Man that must feel really bad. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Dec 22 2006, 09:56 PM
Post #36

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,865

I think Carletto is desperate to play Pirlo into some kind of form. He showed a little bit of touch towards the end of the last game. In any case, Yoann alone can't take the club much farther. You could see the inexperience last match with that flare up.

Andy is unique both in the role he plays and his style. He looks to be a touch+confidence player. So the sooner he gets it back the better. Gila played every match before hitting(fingers crossed) his stride.

I guess Carlo is hoping the same with Andy.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Dec 22 2006, 09:57 PM
Post #37

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

Oh and he said 3 forwards...I was beginning to like the 4-4-1-1.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Dec 22 2006, 10:11 PM
Post #38

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Dec 22 2006, 09:57 PM)
Oh and he said 3 forwards...I was beginning to like the 4-4-1-1.

Well, if he's going to put 3 forwards then they'll have to be Kakà, Gila and Oliveira. But I doubt he's going to field Oli. Oh well....

+Quote Post

han2503
post Dec 22 2006, 10:32 PM
Post #39

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Dec 22 2006, 08:37 PM)

I think it's more the confidence infront of goal that he is missing rather then the situation with his sister. Everything he does leading up to when it comes time to shoot is almost always perfect and in those moments he shows a great player that has great technique and skill. But when he comes up infront of goal he is either not confident enough or he is unlucky enough to hit the post.

Giving him playing time means that the coach has faith in him and that will hopefully be enough to get his confidence levels back. Hopefully Carlo will not give up on him and just let him play a full match.

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Dec 22 2006, 08:56 PM)
I think Carletto is desperate to play Pirlo into some kind of form. He showed a little bit of touch towards the end of the last game. In any case, Yoann alone can't take the club much farther. You could see the inexperience last match with that flare up.

Andy is unique both in the role he plays and his style. He looks to be a touch+confidence player. So the sooner he gets it back the better. Gila played every match before hitting(fingers crossed) his stride.

I guess Carlo is hoping the same with Andy.

Gila and Pirlo are totally defferent scenarios. If Gila loses a ball in his third of the field then it's no problem when Pirlo keeps losing the ball in his third it becomes a BIG problem. Plus the bad setpieces and passes. I think it's better to show him the bench at least for a couple of matches.

Seedorf can still do the job in his position.

And about Gourcuff, ok so he took it out on the Catania player a bit after he kept kicking at him, but that's to be expected, he has little experiance, nothing that should be a huge problem.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Dec 22 2006, 10:59 PM
Post #40

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Just came back from the offical Milan site and read the press conference, and since lately I have been quite good at guessing what formation Carlo will use from what he says during a conference, this is what I think he will use.

Cafu--Simic--Kaladze--Janku
---Gattuso--Pirlo--Seedorf---
--Oliveira--Gilardino--Kaka--

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Dec 23 2006, 03:04 AM
Post #41

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 23 2006, 12:59 AM)
Just came back from the offical Milan site and read the press conference, and since lately I have been quite good at guessing what formation Carlo will use from what he says during a conference, this is what I think he will use.

Cafu--Simic--Kaladze--Janku
---Gattuso--Pirlo--Seedorf---
--Oliveira--Gilardino--Kaka--

It's the last game before the break .. Carlo needs these three points ..

Yeah, I guess that will be the formation .. But, I have a feeling, it's Broochi that will be starting ahead of either, Seedorf or Pirlo.

In anycase .. Forza Milan, hope we win (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devilsmiley.gif) (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devilsmiley.gif) (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devilsmiley.gif)

+Quote Post

misha
post Dec 23 2006, 03:38 AM
Post #42

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 787

Galeone respects Rossoneri

Milan may be a staggering 28 points off the leaders, but Udinese boss Giovanni Galeone warns they’re second only to Inter.

“The only team stronger than them this season are Inter. Their strikers have rediscovered their form, as Alberto Gilardino and Kaka can score at any moment.”

The Rossoneri haven’t lost at the Stadio Friuli since 2002-03, notching up two draws and last season’s crushing 4-0 victory.

Following their comfortable 3-0 win over Catania and a six-match unbeaten run, Galeone warns they are once again a major threat.

“We also have to watch out for Andrea Pirlo’s set-pieces. Despite their position in the table, for me Milan remain the strongest side in Serie A apart from Inter. Although Roma are in better shape at the moment, they’re certainly not a better team, so even a draw would be an important result for us today.”

Udinese will be without the suspended Sulley Ali Muntari and Raffaele De Martino, whose goal contributed to the 2-1 win away to Atalanta on Wednesday evening.

“We played on a very bad pitch and many of our men haven’t quite recovered physically yet. I hope they’ll feel better by the time kick-off arrives,” added the veteran.

It will be an intriguing tie for Vincenzo Iaquinta and Antonio Di Natale, both heavily linked with January moves to San Siro.

“I hope that the transfer talk further stimulates them to impress,” added Galeone. “The whole team must play its part, though. We’ll play the attacking system we’ve always adopted, as to go defensive against Milan would be suicide.”

The tactician confirmed the 4-3-3 formation with Roman Eremenko in midfield and Cristian Zapata returning at the back.

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Dec 23 2006, 05:56 AM
Post #43

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

Gourcuff MUST play tomorrow. He must start! Everytime he plays our passing improves dramatically. If Carlo wants to field an attacking team, then he should field Gourcuff, Kaka and Seedorf together.

Here is my new line up:

-----------------Fiori----------------------
Cafu-----Simic--Kaladze---Jankulovski
---------Brocchi---Gattuso---------------
---------------Seedorf--------------------
----------------------Gourcuff------------
----------Kaka----------------------------
----------------Gilardino------------------

I LOVE IT! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)

This post has been edited by pKillerMax: Dec 23 2006, 09:50 AM

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Dec 23 2006, 07:33 AM
Post #44

7th Heaven

Member No.: 821

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Dec 23 2006, 03:56 PM)
Gourcuff MUST play tomorrow. He must start! Everytime he plays our passing improves dramatically. If Carlo wants to field an attacking team, then he should field Gourcuff, Kaka and Seedorf together.

Here is my new line up:

-----------------Dida---------------------
I LOVE IT! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)

i like that line-up and maybe seedorf could come off for Oli early in to the second half (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/king.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Dec 23 2006, 12:50 PM
Post #45

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Dec 23 2006, 04:56 AM)

Here is my new line up:

-----------------Fiori----------------------

I like it but I think it's too narrow. If we had great fullbacks then I think it will work incredibly well, but I just can't see it be very effective without any wing play and that is the area we are lacking in the most

+Quote Post

19 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:12 AM