Rossoneri7
post Dec 21 2006, 01:14 AM
Post #286

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

QUOTE (mishale @ Dec 21 2006, 02:37 AM)
Yeah, but Empoli and Catania played one game less

Yeah. but I doubt they'll still be up there come the end of the season ..
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

misha
post Dec 21 2006, 01:16 AM
Post #287

Allievi Regionali B

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 787

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Dec 21 2006, 02:14 AM)
Yeah. but I doubt they'll still be up there come the end of the season ..

Let's hope so.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Dec 21 2006, 02:06 AM
Post #288

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (bigmacmtl @ Dec 21 2006, 12:05 AM)
LOL he took 4 or 5 Stupid long range efforts when he had options. he has no confidence and he's trying to score long range which is not working considering all his shots are completly off target. besides that i agree with ur ratings.

I think he got Oli's rating right. You can't just look at the bad shots but also the work he put in. I thought he was good a bit low in confidence when it comes to being in front of goal, but other then that his work was great especially in the midfield when linking up with Kaka.
-----------------------

Anyway just finished watching the match and I said I was going to write my ratings but I would basically be repeating what X-Offender wrote.

Just a few comments on a couple of players.

Kalac........aah I guess I have nothing to say about him, I knew he was going to gift Catania a goal, but Bonera and kala where there to cover his @ss.

Bonera and Kaladze, Bonera was just great (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/king.gif) and Kaladze as I said a number of times just needs to get back into form, he started off a bit rusty but was great as the game went on.

Rino and Brocchi, I seriously can't tell these 2 apart they practically play the same way and now with both having their heads shaved it's even harder. But Rino was just amazing today.

Oli, the guy needs confidence, his skill and speed are what we need in the team, and was working great mostly in the midfield. I think that once he overcomes his confidence issues he will really start to play to his full potential and hopefully score us some goals

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Dec 21 2006, 08:27 AM
Post #289

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

I still can't see the match, but while we are on Oli I'd like to point out something the commentator said, Oli would skip into the danger zones yet lose the ball coz he wouldn't shield the ball from the defender using his body.

Now I'm not sure about this, but is this an old habit from playing in La Liga? And as for confidence in front of goal, well there was a time when Gila was like sh!t compared to what Oli was playing, and look what's happened in 3 matches. Naah..confidence we can deal with, it's technique I'm worried about.

That and the fact that Oli might be going down Gila's old route, trying too hard and thinking too little.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Dec 21 2006, 11:11 AM
Post #290

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Dec 21 2006, 07:27 AM)
I still can't see the match, but while we are on Oli I'd like to point out something the commentator said, Oli would skip into the danger zones yet lose the ball coz he wouldn't shield the ball from the defender using his body.

Now I'm not sure about this, but is this an old habit from playing in La Liga? And as for confidence in front of goal, well there was a time when Gila was like sh!t compared to what Oli was playing, and look what's happened in 3 matches. Naah..confidence we can deal with, it's technique I'm worried about.

That and the fact that Oli might be going down Gila's old route, trying too hard and thinking too little.

I think it's both confidence and technique. Seire A is definately not La Liga and he just needs to adjust. Also htting the crossbar multiple times sure doesn't help in the confidence levels.

And I think he is going through what Gila went through, it's just a matter of trying to hard and instead thing will go more wrong for you

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 18 19 20
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:02 PM