Post #32

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 347

QUOTE (mchanna @ Dec 2 2006, 02:05 PM)
what injured?!!?!?
QWHEBSDIPRENBRG

when? how? how long?

Nothing important. He'll be available for the CL. If not, for Torino for sure.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Dec 2 2006, 03:54 PM
Post #33

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

TENACITY IN CAGLIARI

Carlo Ancelotti will not be taking Ricky Kakà to Cagliari but expects a good performance from his side in any case.

MILANELLO - Carlo Ancelotti has revealed that injury will keep Ricky Kakà out of the trip to Cagliari. The coach said: 'He has an injury to his right foot, the pain has persisted since he took a knock against Messina so he will stay at home. It's a problem that will soon clear up. Even if without Kakà, who is certainly an important player, we have to find the right balance. There are players who can come in although they have characteristics different from him. Kakà is the best player in the world but we can also play without him. I have immediately thought about who to bring in. Seedorf or Gourcuff can play in his place or we can fill the midfield, we can also change things during the course of the game.'

Ancelotti then spoke about the Cagliari game in more detail: 'We have reached an important crossroads because it is important to get consistency in our results so tomorrow's game has great significance, an away victory would get the league campaign on the go again. We can do that with application, desire, tenacity and overcome Kakà's absence. They don't give away much and are fast on the counter-attack and although they don't score many goals, they have gained some important results lately. Suazo and Esposito are their most dangerous players. Kaladze is fit again and will play, he's shown that in training. Bonera will play on the right, Kakà will be back soon, Ambrosini is fine and Cafu will be back next week, maybe even on Wednesday.'

On the Milan attack, he added: 'They are under pressure indepentently of Shevchenko, they have to start scoring. Oliveira's goal in the Cup has relaxed him, tomorrow will be important for the other two. It has been worrying that the strikers have not been scoring even if it has been a bit of a delicate moment, Ricardo Oliveira even hit the post this morning ...'

As for the future: 'We will train really well from the second to tenth of January and in this sense the Berlusconi Trophy will be a preparation game. We'll have nine days off and then get back to training. The players will follow a personal programme and then come back on January 2 and will be ready to go. We'll probably go to Spain or somewhere like that to train, come back to Milan for the game and then fly out again. We won't have Nesta, Dida, Serginho or Favalli until after the break, Gattuso is recovering well and could be back before the break. We have a week between the Torino and Fiorentina game to work on fitness. Jankulovski will replace Serginho and we are covered in that position when Favalli is fit again.'

acmilan.com

+Quote Post

kaka_sheva
post Dec 2 2006, 04:14 PM
Post #34

Esordienti B 96

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,759

I read Portugal's post and I had to do a double-take. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
QUOTE (Portugal @ Dec 2 2006, 08:16 AM)
Kaka' injuried and out of the trip to Cagliari.  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) Kaka... injured!?
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 2 2006, 08:19 AM)
Yep, no Kakà. Now we'll see if we're really dependent on him or not.

yah, good point.
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Dec 2 2006, 09:54 AM)
Kakà will be back soon

He better be. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)
Thankfully it doesn't seem too serious. Hope he gets well soon.

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Dec 2 2006, 05:00 PM
Post #35

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 2 2006, 07:19 AM)
Kalac
Bonera Maldini Kaladze Jankulovski
Pirlo
Brocchi Gourcuff
Seedorf
Oliveira Gilardino

Yep, same. Simic could play in place of Maldini too since Paolo is in pain...

+Quote Post

dst
post Dec 2 2006, 07:55 PM
Post #36

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

Hmm... let's see what we can do without Ricky!! I hope Gourcuff shines!!

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Dec 2 2006, 06:00 PM)
Yep, same. Simic could play in place of Maldini too since Paolo is in pain...

A true captain knows no pain!! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devil.gif)

But yeah not being poetic I think Paolo could use a day off!! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Dec 2 2006, 08:24 PM
Post #37

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (dst @ Dec 2 2006, 07:55 PM)
But yeah not being poetic I think Paolo could use a day off!!  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

He already had his day off against Brescia and will have another when we'll play against Lille. Right now we need him more than ever, especially when Ricky's missing.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Dec 2 2006, 09:57 PM
Post #38

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

I like youre line up X-offender, and that would probably the one Carlo will use, or by what he said during his conference we might go for a flat 4 midfield maybe using Antonelli as a winger, because he is great going forward but is shaky in the defensive aspect.

Something like this

Bonera--Maldini--Kaladze--Janku
Gourcuff--Brocchi-Pirlo-Antonelli
----------Oliveira----Gila----------

btw wasn't Seedorf still suffering from that knee injury??

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Dec 2 2006, 10:43 PM
Post #39

Antonelli? C'mon, he's good but not THAT good for Serie A yet. To tell you the truth, he didn't impress me that much against Brescia. Anyway, Milan Channel's probable line up had Inzaghi instead of Oliveira. I really hope Carlo doesn't make that mistake.

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Dec 2 2006, 10:50 PM
Post #40

7th Heaven

Member No.: 821

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 3 2006, 12:19 AM)
Kalac
Bonera Maldini Kaladze Jankulovski
Pirlo
Brocchi Gourcuff
Seedorf
Oliveira Gilardino

Good line-up! hope Carlo goes with this...

+Quote Post

han2503
post Dec 2 2006, 11:09 PM
Post #41

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 2 2006, 09:43 PM)
Antonelli? C'mon, he's good but not THAT good for Serie A yet. To tell you the truth, he didn't impress me that much against Brescia. Anyway, Milan Channel's probable line up had Inzaghi instead of Oliveira. I really hope Carlo doesn't make that mistake.

His crosses and ability to go forward is very good, his defensive game is bad however that's why I put him in as a midfielder.

If Seedorf is not 100% then I don't see why we should risk another player going on a lengthy lay-off we already have enough of that. Besides this is Cagliari not Roma or Inter we are playing.

And if Carlo decides to play Pippo next to Gila again I'm gonna kill my self

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Dec 3 2006, 12:22 AM
Post #42

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

Maybe we have no choice .. If Seedorf doesn't play, one of the youth would have to step in, it aint a riskm cuz we have no other alternative .. So much injuries ..

Antonielli, he had a good first half against Brecia, but didnt impress me much in the 2nd .. As han said, he is shaky in defense .. But I wouldnt be surprised if Carlo fielded him, whether as a LB or a winger, cuz we simply have no other alternatives ...

On the Maldini issue, he is 38, has an injury problem that he hasnt been able to shake off for 2 yrs now .. I think we shouldnt risk him, if we can field Simic and Kaladze, then I would want Maldini out for bigger games, cuz Fiorentina is right around the corner (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Dec 3 2006, 12:27 AM
Post #43

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Dec 2 2006, 11:22 PM)
Maybe we have no choice .. If Seedorf doesn't play, one of the youth would have to step in, it aint a riskm cuz we have no other alternative .. So much injuries ..

Antonielli, he had a good first half against Brecia, but didnt impress me much in the 2nd .. As han said, he is shaky in defense .. But I wouldnt be surprised if Carlo fielded him, whether as a LB or a winger, cuz we simply have no other alternatives ...

On the Maldini issue, he is 38, has an injury problem that he hasnt been able to shake off for 2 yrs now .. I think we shouldnt risk him, if we can field Simic and Kaladze, then I would want Maldini out for bigger games, cuz Fiorentina is right around the corner  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Exactly. Antonelli's attacking game is very good, that's why I would play him as a winger.

If Seedorf is not totally and absolutely 100% fit then I wouldn't risk him, not when our injury list is as long as it is right now. Another injury to one of our starters isn't what we need.

I would play Maldini though, Kaladze and Simic doesn't really ease my nerves especially when Kala has been out for quite a while now and their is Kalac in goal. Maldini had his rest in midweek, he can have another against Lille since that game is of no use to us since we already qualified as winners of the group.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Dec 3 2006, 01:28 AM
Post #44

Are you guys out of your mind? No Kakà, no Maldini, no Seedorf? Hell let's play the whole Primavera squad if possible. This is a SERIE A match, we should absolutely win this one cause we're 15th in the ranking and if Cagliari wins then we'll be 6 points behind them. We can't make any experiments, not now, it's not allowded. If Seedorf won't make it, fine, put Simic in the centre, Kaladze on the left and push Jankulovski up in the midfield. But this still would be too risky cause with only Pirlo and Gourcuff organizing the game I don't think we have many possibilities. I personally think if Seedorf doesn't play, we're screwed.

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Dec 3 2006, 01:40 AM
Post #45

7th Heaven

Member No.: 821

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 3 2006, 11:28 AM)
Are you guys out of your mind? No Kakà, no Maldini, no Seedorf? Hell let's play the whole Primavera squad if possible. This is a SERIE A match, we should absolutely win this one cause we're 15th in the ranking and if Cagliari wins then we'll be 6 points behind them. We can't make any experiments, not now, it's not allowded. If Seedorf won't make it, fine, put Simic in the centre, Kaladze on the left and push Jankulovski up in the midfield. But this still would be too risky cause with only Pirlo and Gourcuff organizing the game I don't think we have many possibilities. I personally think if Seedorf doesn't play, we're screwed.

that's a fact, we really need him this match even if he's a bit injured (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:50 AM