Post #1

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 347

Serie A 2006/07- Day 14

Cagliari v Milan

Sunday, 3rd of December '06

Time: 14:00 (UK); 15:00 (IT)

The next Serie A match. Trip to Cagliari.

I hope another 3 points like the last match against Messina. But never underestimate Cagliari...

Forza Milan!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 26 2006, 10:18 AM
Post #2

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Portugal @ Nov 25 2006, 10:22 PM)
I hope another 3 points like the last match against Messina. But never underestimate Cagliari...

I don't think they will be underestimating anyone, right now all they want is to atleast build a good run of wins, and I'm sure they will do anything they can to win

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Nov 26 2006, 02:06 PM
Post #3

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 26 2006, 12:18 PM)
I don't think they will be underestimating anyone, right now all they want is to atleast build a good run of wins, and I'm sure they will do anything they can to win

But ofcourse (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devil.gif) It's the ONLY way

+Quote Post

berenike_10
post Nov 26 2006, 08:28 PM
Post #4

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 1,894

we definitivily need to win this game , we cannot afford to lose more points on seria A at least if we want to reach a UCL spot.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 26 2006, 08:36 PM
Post #5

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

If we win this one we will get close to the CL spot

+Quote Post

berenike_10
post Nov 26 2006, 08:39 PM
Post #6

Esordienti A 95

QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 26 2006, 01:36 PM)
If we win this one we will get close to the CL spot

yep yep , a win is a must here.

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Nov 29 2006, 12:06 PM
Post #7

7th Heaven

Member No.: 821

Channel4 preview Cagliari - Milan

Two sides with contrasting seasons so far face each other in Sardinia this week when Cagliari play under-achieving Milan at the Stadio Sant’Elia. Cagliari go into the match having suffered only their second defeat of the season away to Empoli, whilst Milan hope to build on their victory over Messina at the San Siro last week.

Cagliari currently lie in 11th place, and will be hoping to add to Milan’s woes this season by inflicting a fifth defeat of the campaign on the Rossoneri. Marco Giampaolo’s side have been difficult to defeat so far this season, and will want to continue their solid, if unspectacular, form against the Rossoneri. Prior to last weekend, they had won three and drawn eight.

Marco Fortin replaces the unfortunate former Roma and Lecce goalkeeper Antonio Chimenti, who withdrew in the 17th minute of the first half against Empoli with an injured shoulder. Simone Pepe starts on the bench once again, despite going close to equalising twice against Empoli only to be denied by the heroics of goalkeeper Daniele Balli. Daniele Conti also returns to replace Alessandro Conticchio in the only other change from the side that started against the Tuscans at the weekend.

Milan helped to relieve some of their woes with victory against Messina at the weekend courtesy of a headed goal by captain Paolo Maldini. Carlo Ancelotti described the win against Messina as “three very important points” as Milan hope to resurrect their season following the Calciopoli scandal and their recent spate of bad form. After a bright start, in which they wiped out their deficit with three wins in the first three games, the Rossoneri have since floundered with four defeats in their last seven ties. Before Saturday, they had been without a win since the 1-0 victory away to Chievo in Week 8.

Milan are still without Brazilian goalkeeper Nelson Dida, out for two months after the Champions League match last week, with ex-Leicester City stopper Zeljko Kalac continuing to deputise. The other major change could be a second start of the season for former Treviso hitman Marco Borriello in place of Filippo Inzaghi, who may drop to the bench. Alessandro Nesta and Clarence Seedorf will be pushing for a place in the side after coming on as subs on Saturday.

Man on fire: Kaka (Milan) – The Brazilian was back to his creative best against Messina and will undoubtedly threaten the Sardinians in Week 14.

Last season: Cagliari 0-2 Milan

Form guide: Cagliari (W D D W L) Milan (L L L D W)

Cagliari (probable): Fortin; Ferri, Lopez, Bianco, Agostini; Conti, Budel, Colucci; Esposito, Suazo, Langella

Milan (probable): Kalac; Simic, Nesta, Maldini, Jankulovski; Brocchi, Pirlo, Gourcuff; Kaka; Gilardino, Borriello

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Nov 29 2006, 12:08 PM
Post #8

7th Heaven

Member No.: 821

QUOTE (arivanjj @ Nov 29 2006, 10:06 PM)
Milan (probable): Kalac; Simic, Nesta, Maldini, Jankulovski; Brocchi, Pirlo, Gourcuff; Kaka; Gilardino, Borriello

except for him the line-up looks good to me.. or we could sub Brocchi for Seedorf(if he's recovered) and shuffle the mid to fit him in with gourcuff.

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Nov 29 2006, 12:32 PM
Post #9

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

QUOTE (arivanjj @ Nov 29 2006, 05:06 AM)

That's just a joke... I'm 100% sure he won't start.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 29 2006, 03:26 PM
Post #10

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

I know it's too early but this would be my idea for the starting 11 (presuming Nesta and Clarence recover): Kalac; Bonera, Nesta, Maldini, Jankulovski; Pirlo, Brocchi, Seedorf, Kakà; Oliveira, Gilardino.

We'll still have to see how things are going to develop in the next few days.

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Nov 29 2006, 06:26 PM
Post #11

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

Except for Kalac, I dont think Carlo will experiment too much, so his line up will be; same old, same old (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 29 2006, 07:54 PM
Post #12

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

I would personally go for this line up

Bonera--Nesta--Maldini--Janku
----Brocchi--Pirlo--Gourcuff----
--------------Kaka----------------
-------Gilardino--Oliveira-------

Against Brescia we where playing more of a 4-4-2 in the first half, with Gourcuff and Janku on the wings but where free to cut in to the middle. I thought it worked pretty well. The first half of the game was us passing the ball around.

The second half was just Carl changing things around and giving the Primavera players a run out

+Quote Post

berenike_10
post Nov 29 2006, 08:05 PM
Post #13

Esordienti A 95

QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 29 2006, 12:54 PM)
I would personally go for this line up

Bonera--Nesta--Maldini--Janku
----Brocchi--Pirlo--Gourcuff----
--------------Kaka----------------
-------Gilardino--Oliveira-------

Against Brescia we where playing more of a 4-4-2 in the first half, with Gourcuff and Janku on the wings but where free to cut in to the middle. I thought it worked pretty well. The first half of the game was us passing the ball around.

The second half was just Carl changing things around and giving the Primavera players a run out

It's ok, but i rather to have simic instead bonera, that would be my only change for the line up, the rest is just perfect.

Simic has a beter control of the ball , and eventhoug he is not as offensive as cafu he can set good plays in the middle, so that way pirlo wont be stuck in the back , also marek has the same ability to run with the ball, they can provide the oxigen on that area.

This post has been edited by berenike_10: Nov 29 2006, 08:08 PM

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 29 2006, 08:31 PM
Post #14

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

I personally think Bonera is a better RB than Simic. Simic may have a better ball possession, but he doesn't push forward a lot. Bonera on the other hand had an excellent match against Messina and I would like to see him on the right until Cafu recovers.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 29 2006, 08:33 PM
Post #15

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (berenike_10 @ Nov 29 2006, 07:05 PM)
It's ok, but i rather to have simic instead bonera, that would be my only change for the line up, the rest is just perfect.

Simic has a beter control of the ball , and eventhoug he is not as offensive as cafu he can set good plays in the middle, so that way pirlo wont be stuck in the back , also marek has the same ability to run with the ball, they can provide the oxigen on that area.

Simic and Bonera doesn't really bother me which one takes the RB role, although Bonera is improving bit by bit in that position, he has been working as lot with Tassotti also.

His crosses have improved a lot and he is getting better at running with the ball at his feet.

btw, I thought Bonera played great yesterday in the center, made some great and timely interceptions

This post has been edited by han2503: Nov 29 2006, 08:35 PM

+Quote Post

12 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:51 AM