> Menez, Jérémy Menez

Danny
post Apr 9 2015, 09:46 AM
Post #16

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,730

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 8 2015, 08:37 PM) *
Half of his 16 goals have been from penalties, though...

I shudder to imagine where we'd be in the league without all 16 goals, wherever they were scored from.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Apr 9 2015, 10:17 AM
Post #17

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (Danny @ Apr 9 2015, 09:46 AM) *
I shudder to imagine where we'd be in the league without all 16 goals, wherever they were scored from.

17th, 4 points from relegation zone. Menez's goals have given us 15 points so far.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Apr 9 2015, 10:31 AM
Post #18

Allievi Nazionali

I'll start the shuddering shall I?

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Apr 9 2015, 10:47 AM
Post #19

By all means.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post May 1 2015, 01:22 PM
Post #20

Suspended for 4 games for having insulted the ref. Tw@t.

+Quote Post

Danny
post May 1 2015, 02:29 PM
Post #21

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 1 2015, 12:22 PM) *
Suspended for 4 games for having insulted the ref. Tw@t.

Pity it's only 4.

+Quote Post

William405
post Jul 29 2015, 12:02 PM
Post #22

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,239

Jeremy Menez believes Milan would be Scudetto contenders if Zlatan Ibrahimovic joined from Paris Saint-Germain.

The Rossoneri have been publicly courting the Swedish striker all summer, and his former teammate in Paris continued the charm offensive in an interview with Corriere dello Sport.

“With Ibrahimovic, Milan would be worthy of the Scudetto,” Menez told the newspaper.

“He’s one of the best in the world. My relationship with him was great in Paris, there have been a lot of lies told about that.

“The other signings? [Carlos] Bacca scored a lot with Sevilla, Luiz Adriano did a lot for Shakhtar in the Champions League. Hopefully they can repeat that at Milan.”

The French international also denied rumours he is looking to leave San Siro, but admits the Diavolo under-performed last season.

“The French and English journalists are the ones who say I’m leaving Milan, I’m happy here and I have no intention of leaving.

“Am I Silvio Berlusconi’s favourite player? He understands football, so he likes the way I play!

“Seriously though, last year was negative, because we didn’t get into the Champions League or even the Europa League. It was tough not playing in Europe.

“In terms of goals it was my best year, but it’s not enough for me just to score, I have to get more assists and help the team win.

“Next season I hope I can do even better. I’ve already talked to the Coach [Sinisa Mihajlovic], I’m at his disposal.

“I haven’t forgotten how to play behind the strikers or on the left wing, two positions I like just as much as being the main striker.”

Source: Footballitalia.net

If he can play behind the strikers, that would be really great! I think he has it all..speed/skill etc..

imo it looks like having the burden of being the top dog/main striker made him as selfish with the ball.

I still don't like his diving antics, but hopefully we can put him into good use.

This post has been edited by William405: Jul 29 2015, 12:03 PM

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jul 29 2015, 12:48 PM
Post #23

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (William405 @ Jul 29 2015, 12:02 PM) *
Source: Footballitalia.net

If he can play behind the strikers, that would be really great! I think he has it all..speed/skill etc..

imo it looks like having the burden of being the top dog/main striker made him as selfish with the ball.

I still don't like his diving antics, but hopefully we can put him into good use.

Personally. I think he's too selfish to play the AM position, and I don't think that's something that only came about last season, it's just one of his traits/shortcomings imo

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:49 PM