Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Summer Transfers 2011

kurtsimonw
post Feb 4 2011, 03:51 PM
Post #31

Prima Squadra

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,660

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

I was going to go with the sarcastic reply of "Technically, Maldini isn't a player anymore.."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Feb 4 2011, 04:29 PM
Post #32

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (dst @ Feb 4 2011, 07:05 PM) *
except for me because my favorite player is actually a God

Fail.
The God.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Feb 4 2011, 07:46 PM
Post #33

Primavera

Um... have we signed Ganso?!

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Feb 4 2011, 07:52 PM
Post #34

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

Aparently so..

25m Euros according to some sources.

This post has been edited by kurtsimonw: Feb 4 2011, 07:53 PM

+Quote Post

CHU-LIP
post Feb 4 2011, 08:26 PM
Post #35

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 7,230

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Feb 4 2011, 04:39 PM) *
Who is that then?

Sokratis

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Feb 4 2011, 09:12 PM
Post #36

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,873

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Feb 4 2011, 06:52 PM) *
Aparently so..

25m Euros according to some sources.

please can u give a source cant find it anywhere (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Feb 4 2011, 09:24 PM
Post #37

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Feb 4 2011, 10:12 PM) *
please can u give a source cant find it anywhere (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Sources are for wankers. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Feb 4 2011, 11:02 PM
Post #38

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,873

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 4 2011, 08:24 PM) *
Sources are for wankers. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

oh comon (IMG:style_emoticons/default/innocent.gif)

+Quote Post

acid911
post Feb 4 2011, 11:10 PM
Post #39

Berretti

Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Feb 5 2011, 03:02 AM) *
oh comon

No seriously, they are for poozers! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) Jokes aside, it is being reported all over the Brazilian media. Apparantly Galliani did not just cross the pond for disposing off R80, he practically made a deal for Ganso (some say at 25 million, others 18, while a few even hit the figure up to 40 million).

But knowing the poozer, I am sure he got the guy on the cheap and a good price. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) That is if he got Ganso at all. Whatever the case, Milan have been keeping the lid on the deal, whether it is finalized or not, so as to not have it hijacked. I guess, we will know 100% come the summer transfer season!

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Feb 5 2011, 04:04 PM
Post #40

Allegri said today that he didn't insert Vila' in the CL list because 1) he's young; 2) he's played only 12 games with Espanyol; 3) he arrived in Milanello only one day before the list was composed; 4) he couldn't prefer him over players like Zambrotta and Inzaghi.

Now, my counterpoints. Vila' is not young. He's 21 for Christ's sake, that's the same age as Pato. We've seen much younger players compete in the CL. He's played only 12 games with Espanyol this season, true. But that's because he was injured the first two months of the season. He played all games of November and December. Moreover, he played the whole second half of last season as a starter. So please, the whole argument of inexperience is just a load of crap. Moreover, the fact he arrived one day before the list was composed means nothing at all. Finally, he couldn't prefer him to players like Zambrotta and Inzaghi, who will be out till the end of March, but he could have chosen him instead of Verdi, who as of now, has no connection whatsoever to the first team. So please, Mr. Allegri, stop jabbering about pointless crap and be more rational in your arguments.

Sorry for the rant, but I just can't get over this. I really hope I'm proven wrong and Vila' turns out to be a great signing, but if and until that happens, I'll always remain skeptical about his signing.

+Quote Post

CHU-LIP
post Feb 5 2011, 04:41 PM
Post #41

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 7,230

Verdi can play without being listed anyway, am I correct?

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Feb 5 2011, 04:57 PM
Post #42

No, he was inserted in the youngsters list, along with Strasser, Merkel and Pato.

+Quote Post

William405
post Feb 5 2011, 05:47 PM
Post #43

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,239

So we get only 4 players for the youngsters list?

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Feb 5 2011, 07:04 PM
Post #44

Primavera

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 5 2011, 07:34 PM) *
Allegri said today that he didn't insert Vila' in the CL list because 1) he's young; 2) he's played only 12 games with Espanyol; 3) he arrived in Milanello only one day before the list was composed; 4) he couldn't prefer him over players like Zambrotta and Inzaghi.

Now, my counterpoints. Vila' is not young. He's 21 for Christ's sake, that's the same age as Pato. We've seen much younger players compete in the CL. He's played only 12 games with Espanyol this season, true. But that's because he was injured the first two months of the season. He played all games of November and December. Moreover, he played the whole second half of last season as a starter. So please, the whole argument of inexperience is just a load of crap. Moreover, the fact he arrived one day before the list was composed means nothing at all. Finally, he couldn't prefer him to players like Zambrotta and Inzaghi, who will be out till the end of March, but he could have chosen him instead of Verdi, who as of now, has no connection whatsoever to the first team. So please, Mr. Allegri, stop jabbering about pointless crap and be more rational in your arguments.

Sorry for the rant, but I just can't get over this. I really hope I'm proven wrong and Vila' turns out to be a great signing, but if and until that happens, I'll always remain skeptical about his signing.

You are skeptical of Vila's prospects but are mad at Max for making up [cheap] excuses for not including him in the CL list?

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Feb 5 2011, 07:48 PM
Post #45

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Feb 5 2011, 08:04 PM) *
You are skeptical of Vila's prospects but are mad at Max for making up [cheap] excuses for not including him in the CL list?

Yes. In other words, he just doesn't want to say that "I didn't include Vila' because he's not good enough", so he makes up excuses to justify his choice. Galliani stated clearly that "we would sign a fullback that could play the Champions League", and now that we've signed him, he's not included in the CL list? The whole thing stinks. My only explanation for this, at the moment, is that Vila' is just another Grimi/Mationi/Montelongo that will never see the pitch and will most likely be sent on loan next season. Again, I hope I'm proven wrong and he turns out to be a great signing, but as of now, I can't think of any other rational motive for why he was excluded from playing the CL.

+Quote Post

311 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:41 AM