> Milan hopeful of Adebayor deal

dst
post May 20 2009, 11:16 PM
Post #16

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

He's very good tactically and that's my guess on why we're after him but other than that I don't think he's a special player... I would not give more than 15m for him while it does not seem like we're getting him for any less than 25m!

I still think (wish) this is all just a decoy. And of course I also hope our real target is better... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post May 20 2009, 11:25 PM
Post #17

CrAzY EyeS

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,723

<title> Milan hopeful of Adebayor deal </title> (IMG:style_emoticons/default/puke.gif)

I think, I'm gonna be sick.

+Quote Post

rip
post May 21 2009, 06:04 AM
Post #18

Esordienti B 96

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,065

Seriously not Adebayor. he is not up to the standards of Milan (im not talkin abt age here (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) ).

We would be better off with waiting for Boriello to recover. The fact that most Arsenal fans are trying get rid of him should give us a hint (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post May 21 2009, 06:19 AM
Post #19

Dida per sempre

Member No.: 3,563

QUOTE (rip @ May 20 2009, 10:04 PM) *
We would be better off with waiting for Boriello to recover.

Sadly, I wouldn't pin our hopes on that, either. He didn't do much whenever he was healthy.

+Quote Post

nuh
post May 21 2009, 09:51 AM
Post #20

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 1,284

i think this season we need 3 major signings 1 leftback i am not sure who is the rht man for that
2. SANTACROCE will be ideal for me i love the guy he is good
3. would be a striker, i would love us to sign millito but he is a intermilan player now
these would be my first signings then the i would sign some young defenders
then we should sell seedorf and bring in Gourcuff and we should look to put cardacio (dunno if we spell his name like that) on the bench and develop him in to a good player and bring back beckham

+Quote Post

pacang
post May 21 2009, 02:08 PM
Post #21

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 2,171

hope this is not true.. milan simply deserve better.. that's all..

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post May 21 2009, 02:53 PM
Post #22

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

Why not Benzema? they say Adebayor costs between 25 to 30 million, we can end up signing Benzema instead with that money.

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post May 21 2009, 11:51 PM
Post #23

CrAzY EyeS

Member No.: 3,723

I will be sooooo upset if Milan sign that overrated man.
He is not Milan quality!

25-30 Mil for Adebayor, jeez, you must be kidding me>!?!

Since when money lost its value!!!?

+Quote Post

Milan Are Brilli...
post May 22 2009, 07:52 PM
Post #24

Berretti
Group Icon

Member No.: 90

QUOTE (Zed.D @ May 21 2009, 02:53 PM) *
Why not Benzema? they say Adebayor costs between 25 to 30 million, we can end up signing Benzema instead with that money.

Is he good I mean I know the name, but from people who watch the French League often is he actually that good or is he another Freddy Adu?

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post May 25 2009, 08:18 PM
Post #25

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

He really is that good but I don't like his character. Arrogant and cocky; could be the next Ruud some day.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post May 25 2009, 08:41 PM
Post #26

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ May 22 2009, 11:22 PM) *
Is he good I mean I know the name, but from people who watch the French League often is he actually that good or is he another Freddy Adu?

I don't think he's the most amazing young striker in the world but he's really really good!

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post May 25 2009, 10:22 PM
Post #27

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

Benzema does look top class, I don't see much of him, just CL + French highlights, but he does look very impressive. Just can't see us signing him though.

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post May 25 2009, 10:31 PM
Post #28

Dida per sempre

Member No.: 3,563

If we cough up that much for Adebayor, we're the biggest suckers out there.

+Quote Post

il_diavolo_mtl
post May 25 2009, 10:31 PM
Post #29

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,245

Personally if Rijkaard does come i expect a variation of the 4-3-3 (4-2-1-3 and what better winger combo then Pato-G. Rossi with pippo/borielloin the middle suported by Kaka with Pirlo/gattuso in more of a holding midfield role with
Zambrotta/Bruno alves - Nesta - Tiaguninho - Flamini as the back line, tell me this doesn't do it for you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post May 26 2009, 05:05 PM
Post #30

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

Emmanuel Adebayor has insisted he is happy at Arsenal and is growing tired of speculation about his future.

The Togo international has been linked with a move away from Emirates Stadium and the likes of AC Milan, Chelsea and Manchester City are all reportedly interested.

Adebayor admits it is flattering to be connected with Milan but he has no intention of leaving the Gunners.

He said: "All I can say is I am a footballer and if a club like Milan are interested in me then I cannot lie to you, I am happy, because it is Milan.

"But the thing is that it stops there - I am very happy playing for Arsenal, and this is what I always say.

"At the end of the day you just get bored of this - people read these things and then the fans will boo you for what you never said, but again I repeat that I am very happy here.

"I have got nothing to say to anybody. People are always there to judge - but they are not on the pitch, they are writing what they want to.

"This season I have given 100 per cent of what I have, and I'm looking forward to coming back next season and trying to achieve things.

"I don't care what we have to do to win something - we have got to do whatever it takes to bring trophies home."
Pressure

Adebayor maintains that he should not be criticised for his performances during an injury-plagued season, when he has failed to hit the heights of last term.

"When you score 30 goals in a season you can expect that the following year there will be a little bit more pressure and attention on you," Adebayor told the June issue of the official Arsenal magazine.

"If you want to be a big player you have to manage this and find a solution - that is what I have been trying to do this time.

"I cannot say I'm very proud of my season, but I'm not too upset about how the way things have gone either. I have been injured several times since August, and before this I had never had an injury of longer than a week or two in my professional career."

Sky Sports

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:17 AM