> Galliani unfazed by Kaka rumors

Warchant
post Apr 7 2009, 05:15 PM
Post #1

Giovanissimi Nazionali
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 703

AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani has once again reiterated that Kaka is not for sale amid renewed speculation over the playmaker's future.

Media reports in Spain suggested that Florentino Perez was close to signing the Brazilian, as part of his bid to return as Real Madrid president.

Galliani, however, has dismissed the reports as mere speculation. "Perez has not been elected president of Real and cannot therefore make any moves," he said on the Sporting Life website.

"In any case I'm certain that if one day Florentino wanted to sign Kaka he would come directly to me. Hence, I am calm."

He added: "Kaka is not for sale and Florentino will eventually realise this."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Apr 7 2009, 09:54 PM
Post #2

Allievi Regionali B

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 558

It's real's presidential election time again (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

dst
post Apr 7 2009, 11:26 PM
Post #3

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

I would not bet my money on Kaka staying with Milan this summer.

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post Apr 8 2009, 01:25 AM
Post #4

Dida per sempre

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,563

QUOTE (dst @ Apr 7 2009, 03:26 PM) *
I would not bet my money on Kaka staying with Milan this summer.

I think if Kaka leaves (which is 99% inevitable), it'll be next season. Milan letting him go right after the whole Man City debacle would be nothing short of idiotic, as would also be the case with Kaka after saying he wanted to stay with Milan and waving his jersey to ecstatic fans out a window.

Kaka is a shadow of his Ballon d'Or form nowadays and he seems to be losing patience with the club, especially after his supposed calling out of Milan Lab and the magical healing powers of the Selecao team doctors.

+Quote Post

Ro Rossonera
post Apr 8 2009, 02:46 AM
Post #5

Esordienti B 96

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,201

I think that's it's all Milan's fault...if they would just have let him heal properly the first time he wouldn't be injured on and off all this season. I hope he stays though. I don't think I can take Kakagate 2.0

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Apr 8 2009, 02:49 AM
Post #6

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

QUOTE (MizNelson @ Apr 7 2009, 06:25 PM) *
I think if Kaka leaves (which is 99% inevitable), it'll be next season. Milan letting him go right after the whole Man City debacle would be nothing short of idiotic, as would also be the case with Kaka after saying he wanted to stay with Milan and waving his jersey to ecstatic fans out a window.

Kaka is a shadow of his Ballon d'Or form nowadays and he seems to be losing patience with the club, especially after his supposed calling out of Milan Lab and the magical healing powers of the Selecao team doctors.

Well what do you expect. Our milanlab has become a joke and is the number 1 reason behind our teams position right now. If I were him, I would do the same.

He's not Maldini. I mean hes not even Italian. So what bond does he have with our club other than our club objectives? However, he won't leave this summer. I think next season its our last chance If we want to keep him. Either we win or he probably is off to greener patches.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Apr 8 2009, 06:41 AM
Post #7

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Apr 8 2009, 08:19 AM) *
Well what do you expect. Our milanlab has become a joke and is the number 1 reason behind our teams position right now. If I were him, I would do the same.

He's not Maldini. I mean hes not even Italian. So what bond does he have with our club other than our club objectives? However, he won't leave this summer. I think next season its our last chance If we want to keep him. Either we win or he probably is off to greener patches.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) You just came out with a list of reasons why Kaka shouldn't be made captain.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Apr 8 2009, 07:59 AM
Post #8

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Apr 8 2009, 06:19 AM) *
I mean hes not even Italian. So what bond does he have with our club other than our club objectives?

What kind of a conclusion is that?!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) you mean only Italians can have a bond with the club that goes beyond its objectives?

+Quote Post

dst
post Apr 8 2009, 10:31 AM
Post #9

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

Zanetti has been a great captain for the funny side and last time I checked he was Argentinian.

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Apr 8 2009, 04:43 PM
Post #10

Allievi Regionali B

I'm sure management will find a way of offloading him to the highest bidder, after all they were the ones who invited 5hitty over to finalise the deal. You can also guarantee that when he does go they will manipulate the situation to make it look like he wanted out. They will also pocket the money.

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Apr 8 2009, 04:45 PM
Post #11

Allievi Regionali B

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Apr 8 2009, 07:59 AM) *
What kind of a conclusion is that?!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) you mean only Italians can have a bond with the club that goes beyond its objectives?

I think there was a hint of sarcasm in what Bluey wrote (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Apr 8 2009, 04:46 PM
Post #12

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

I tend to think the whole Man City thing was an exercise in showing that no player, no matter how good, is bigger than the club.

That said, I'm also in the category of folks who think Kaka will probably leave sooner rather than later. My personal guess is that he'll go to someone who'll pay him more than he's making at Milan, whether it's in England or in Spain.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Apr 8 2009, 06:56 PM
Post #13

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Apr 8 2009, 09:45 AM) *
I think there was a hint of sarcasm in what Bluey wrote (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

LOL, I didn't think anyone would have noticed. But yes I wrote it with a bit of sarcasm (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Apr 8 2009, 07:19 PM
Post #14

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Tennie @ Apr 8 2009, 09:46 AM) *
I tend to think the whole Man City thing was an exercise in showing that no player, no matter how good, is bigger than the club.

That said, I'm also in the category of folks who think Kaka will probably leave sooner rather than later. My personal guess is that he'll go to someone who'll pay him more than he's making at Milan, whether it's in England or in Spain.

I dont think its money more than its the ambitions of the club. I mean he has always said, as long as the club ambitions and mine remain the same, I'll stay forever.

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Apr 8 2009, 07:20 PM

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Apr 8 2009, 09:53 PM
Post #15

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

QUOTE (Tennie @ Apr 8 2009, 06:46 PM) *

Yeah ... If he wants to go to Madrid, he should just go. I'm just sick of this merry-go-round media frenzy.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:52 AM