7 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ancelotti shows Juve fans the finger..., ... Classy, ain't it?!

Zed.D
post Jul 30 2008, 11:27 AM
Post #1

Primavera

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,265

Ancelotti Gives Juve Fans The Finger!

Milan boss Carlo Ancelotti could be in hot water after making an obscene gesture to the Juventus fans at last night's Trofeo TIM.

The Rossoneri were taking part in the annual three-way competition in Turin with Juventus and Inter when Ancelotti reacted angrily to verbal abuse from sections of the home crowd by raising his middle finger.

This obscene gesture could put Ancelotti in trouble with the footballing authorities, and he has already moved to apologise for his actions.

"Yes I did raise my little finger and it was my response to the ignorant people," explained Carletto, who coached Juventus from 1999 to 2001.

"With hindsight I think that I would do the same thing. There's no need to look for video evidence because I'm not scared to admit what I did.

"It's the first time that I have reacted like that and perhaps the last but I couldn't accept those insults.

"Luckily it was a little isolated group who would have been better off at home. They also had abuse for Jose Mourinho, Gianluca Zambrotta, Marco Materazzi and Dejan Stankovic."

Milan won the Trofeo Tim after defeating both Juventus and Inter on penalties, and Ancelotti was pleased with what he saw from his side.

"I was happy with our performances this evening, even if we gave away goals a little too easily," he stated.

"Abbiati had a great evening and I am happy for him. It will be a good battle for the No 1 shirt."

Goalkeeper Abbiati was the hero of the shoot-out win against Inter, saving three spot-kicks, as well as making a wonder-stop from Olivier Dacourt during normal time.

goal.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

armiss
post Jul 30 2008, 11:51 AM
Post #2

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 3,312

Very natural reaction to insults that can sometimes happen for everyone !

+Quote Post

dst
post Jul 30 2008, 11:54 AM
Post #3

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

... he did not need to do that. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Jul 30 2008, 12:06 PM
Post #4

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,873

not the best of things to do (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Jul 30 2008, 12:58 PM
Post #5

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

Apparently, the Juve ultras were chanting the same thing they chanted when he took over from Lippi in 1999 (which was NOT popular with the fans): 'A pig can't coach'.

+Quote Post

misha
post Jul 30 2008, 01:06 PM
Post #6

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 787

Everyone has his boiling point...

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Jul 30 2008, 01:24 PM
Post #7

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

Carlo of all people...hahaha...they must have brought out his past as a Juve coach.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Jul 30 2008, 02:50 PM
Post #8

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

What a loser.

I see people are going easy on Carlo for some reason though, let's see what happens when Jose does his first controversial thing of the season!

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Jul 30 2008, 03:04 PM
Post #9

Token Girl
Group Icon

Wow, you don't seem to be a fan of Carletto, Kurt.

As for what the merda coach does...well, if he starts talking about eggs and omelettes again, he'll probably be ridiculed. This is, after all, a Milan board and not a merda board. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jul 30 2008, 03:07 PM
Post #10

Primavera

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jul 30 2008, 05:20 PM) *
I see people are going easy on Carlo for some reason though, let's see what happens when Jose does his first controversial thing of the season!

Exact. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Jul 30 2008, 03:13 PM
Post #11

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

QUOTE (Tennie @ Jul 30 2008, 03:04 PM) *
Wow, you don't seem to be a fan of Carletto, Kurt.

As for what the merda coach does...well, if he starts talking about eggs and omelettes again, he'll probably be ridiculed. This is, after all, a Milan board and not a merda board. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

No, I'm not. I think he did a very poor job with an excellent group of players. To only win what he's won with the likes of Dida, Maldini, Stam, Nesta, Pirlo, Rino, Ambro, Kaka', Rui, Sheva, etc. is not good enough really.

I'm not bothered of Jose gets ridiculed, I think it will just make some people look a bit silly with how they'll defend something 1 minute, then blast it the next, just because it was done by a different person. And I'm not saying you're one of those people, just so you know. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

Portman
post Jul 30 2008, 03:19 PM
Post #12

Berretti

Member No.: 347

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jul 30 2008, 02:50 PM) *
What a loser.

Ancelotti is a top-coach, a role-model for many young lads, should have been more careful.

As for the fans, it's natural (in 'latin-countries' like Italy, Spain, Portugal this things to happen. We love to insult, provoke, etc. We're nothing like the British, German, etc).

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Jul 30 2008, 03:23 PM
Post #13

Token Girl
Group Icon

QUOTE (Portikins @ Jul 30 2008, 10:19 AM) *
As for the fans, it's natural (in 'latin-countries' like Italy, Spain, Portugal this things to happen. We love to insult, provoke, etc. We're nothing like the British, German, etc).

True, this! I learned some interesting insults going to Benfica games!

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jul 30 2008, 03:23 PM
Post #14

Primavera

QUOTE (Portikins @ Jul 30 2008, 05:49 PM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Jul 30 2008, 03:50 PM
Post #15

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

QUOTE (Portikins @ Jul 30 2008, 05:19 PM) *
Ancelotti is a top-coach, a role-model for many young lads, should have been more careful.

He should have been more careful ... But if, of all people, Carlo gives a reaction like that, it must have been something very harsh that was being thrown at him

+Quote Post

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:35 AM