Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 15/3/08 - Serie A - Roma vs Milan

bigmacmtl
post Mar 17 2008, 11:54 PM
Post #421

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,592

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Mar 17 2008, 05:03 PM)
That's probably the best thing I've read on why Carlo should go.

Serie A is in bad times at the moment, people claim it's too easy for Inter as there are so many bad teams. So why are we struggling? Calciopoli is NOT an excuse in my opinion, especially seen as the two teams that were punished the most - Juve and Fiorentina - are doing better than us, in fact, they're both over-acheiving really.

very good point
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

dst
post Mar 18 2008, 12:47 AM
Post #422

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

I think a change of coach is needed. Not because Carlo is not good enough but because we need start something new. I think it'd be better for both sides. He needs a new challenge too. Milan have never sticked with one coach for much longer before anyway so all we tradition-loving fans would find it no alarming either... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

But the most important thing is to get some more-than-necessary new players... if we get who we need I would not be unhappy to see Carlo coach Milan next season. But as I already said I think it'd be better for both sides...

Also (and I believe this is very important) I think we should get a new coach and go on with the new coach's choices as I don't think Carletto will stay with Milan after 2009. He will probably step down and become the new Italy coach or something. It will be harder to introduce a new coach at that time.

QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Mar 18 2008, 12:50 AM)
But Galliani has said Carlo will be Milan's coach next season no matter what...

Oh! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

29 Pages V  « < 27 28 29
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:11 PM