Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cristante, Bryan Cristante

TriniKing_CE
post Sep 1 2014, 09:39 PM
Post #16

CrAzY EyeS

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,723

Galliani: "Cristante wanted to join a foreign club. He didn't want to play against Milan."

Galliani: "Benfica initially wanted to sign Cristante on loan, but he said no. He only wanted a permanent deal."

This post has been edited by TriniKing_CE: Sep 1 2014, 09:40 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 1 2014, 09:41 PM
Post #17

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (TriniKing_CE @ Sep 1 2014, 09:39 PM) *
Galliani: "Cristante wanted to join a foreign club. He didn't want to play against Milan."

Galliani: "Benfica initially wanted to sign Cristante on loan, but he said no. He only wanted a permanent deal."

Galliani: "Cristante asked to be sold. We wanted to loan him out, but he didn't want that."

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Sep 1 2014, 09:46 PM
Post #18

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

In my post I did say there was a thousand and one reasons for us to argue over this deal, except we are having a guess. I do not know if he will turn out good or not, that is a matter only time will tell. Afterall, we had Henry and Viera, yet passed them on to later shine for Arsenal. We can go on and on about it, but 6m is the price to take him from Milan. Had it been SES or Mastour Id be burning down their casa milan for you.

+Quote Post

Jack Bauer
post Sep 1 2014, 09:55 PM
Post #19

Allievi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,705

QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 2 2014, 12:41 AM) *
Galliani: "Cristante asked to be sold. We wanted to loan him out, but he didn't want that."

Won't surprise me if he's lying. Wouldn't be the first or 100k time.

Even now I would rather have Cristante in the squad than garbage like Essien or Muntari.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 1 2014, 10:02 PM
Post #20

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Sep 1 2014, 09:46 PM) *
In my post I did say there was a thousand and one reasons for us to argue over this deal, except we are having a guess. I do not know if he will turn out good or not, that is a matter only time will tell. Afterall, we had Henry and Viera, yet passed them on to later shine for Arsenal. We can go on and on about it, but 6m is the price to take him from Milan. Had it been SES or Mastour Id be burning down their casa milan for you.

Henry was Juve's mistake, not ours (one less thing to blame on Galliani at least (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) )

And personally I'm indifferent about it as I never was as impressed as others by him, but I'm just making a point that if a player is deemed valuable enough, Galliani should be moving heaven and earth to keep him with us. I guess they don't really see that in Cristante.

Plus I think there's an even more talented midfielder in our Primavera, that's Modic.

This is just like what happened with Merkel imo, whatever happened to him?

QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Sep 1 2014, 09:55 PM) *
Won't surprise me if he's lying. Wouldn't be the first or 100k time.

Even now I would rather have Cristante in the squad than garbage like Essien or Muntari.

I tend to believe him in this case.

And believe me, no one wants Muntari and Essien out as much as me, but it seems like Pippo trusts them more than Cristante, and this was made blatantly obvious yesterday when he started with Muntari and replaced him with Essien instead of Cristante

+Quote Post

ganney
post Sep 1 2014, 10:23 PM
Post #21

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 6,656

this deal reminds me so much of how Chelsea goofed and handed Matic+ £21M to Benfica in the David Luiz deal only to go back in to sign the same kid for £21M.
Chelsea can afford this goof, we can't!

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Sep 1 2014, 11:18 PM
Post #22

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

Please move to past players. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 1 2014, 11:44 PM
Post #23

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Moved

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post Sep 2 2014, 01:16 AM
Post #24

CrAzY EyeS

QUOTE (ganney @ Sep 1 2014, 06:23 PM) *
this deal reminds me so much of how Chelsea goofed and handed Matic+ £21M to Benfica in the David Luiz deal only to go back in to sign the same kid for £21M.
Chelsea can afford this goof, we can't!

Well it played out well in the end for Chelsea anyway. They managed to sell Luiz for £50m

Should Cristante ever return to us we'd just be making a loss. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post Sep 2 2014, 01:19 AM
Post #25

CrAzY EyeS

(IMG:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bwex732IQAAJReZ.jpg)

(IMG:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bwewpu_IIAArT53.jpg)

Starting a new adventure in a great club! I thank Milan and all Milan fans for everything! Força Benfica

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Sep 2 2014, 02:42 PM
Post #26

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

He only turned 19 in March, which means basically all of last season he was 18. How we can decide that an 18 year old isn't good enough, after giving him 1 start, I'll never know.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 2 2014, 04:50 PM
Post #27

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Sep 2 2014, 02:42 PM) *
He only turned 19 in March, which means basically all of last season he was 18. How we can decide that an 18 year old isn't good enough, after giving him 1 start, I'll never know.

Not "not good enough" I just personally don't see the crazy potential others see in him. I think he'll become a decent player, but not the next Xavi some Milan fans are already picturing him as.

That being said, the kid wanted to go, he didn't wan to be loaned which is what Galliani wanted to do. And we never could have assured him the amount of playing time he wanted, so we sold him (for a great price imo for a player who's only ever started one game with a senior, top flight side)

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Sep 2 2014, 05:51 PM
Post #28

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

If he were insanely good, age wouldn't have mattered. We've got Hachim on the bench at 16, we've started Pato at 17 etc.

He was a good player with a lot of space to improve. I wrote a monster post about it even. We couldn't have afforded him the space to play, make mistakes and grow due to our current situation.

+Quote Post

CHU-LIP
post Sep 2 2014, 05:56 PM
Post #29

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 7,230

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Sep 2 2014, 07:51 PM) *
If he were insanely good, age wouldn't have mattered. We've got Hachim on the bench at 16, we've started Pato at 17 etc.

He was a good player with a lot of space to improve. I wrote a monster post about it even. We couldn't have afforded him the space to play, make mistakes and grow due to our current situation.

No, because Milan's other midfielders aren't prone to making mistakes. It's laughable how poor Milan's midfielders are, and yet prospects don't get to play. Insane.

So that means three years later Hachim will get sold as well. Surely whatever an other team will be offering is too much for Milan to refuse.

This is quote shocked me.

This post has been edited by CHU-LIP: Sep 2 2014, 05:59 PM

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Sep 2 2014, 06:03 PM
Post #30

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

Right. Okay. Seeing as you've made your decision already, there's no point in this discussion. Did you also similarly rage about Yoann Gourcuff when we let him go? I see he proved all of us right with his sparkling potential and becoming the next Zidane.

And Yoann was hyped two or three times as much as Cristante.

He wanted a permanent deal. We wanted a loan. His decision is what matters. He had the class and respect to move out of Italy coz he didn't want to play against Milan. I hold him in the highest esteem and wish him all the best. But no, I don't bemoan this transfer because I understand it perfectly, from both sides of the coin- Cristante's and Milan's.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:36 AM