> Emanuelson, Urby Emanuelson

William405
post Feb 26 2012, 06:30 PM
Post #16

Allievi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 7,239

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 26 2012, 07:04 PM) *
When we get Aquilani and Boateng back, I really want to see him as LB. He seems like a very tactical aware player, so I don't think it would be a problem trying him there for a coupe of games. Might turn out a blessing for us.

But,he's done so well at the midfield area.I don't fancy the guy's defending much,he's too soft.But,as a wide midfielder,he'd do wonders imo,he's similar to Nocerino,but doesn't know how to shoot.Him,and Robinho together on the field is just a beautiful thing to see,they've developed something quite special.I'd like for Aquilani to be tried once more in the Attack midfield area,and to see this...

Robinho-Ibrahimovic
Aquilani
Nocerino-Van Bommel-Emmanuelson

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Feb 26 2012, 06:41 PM
Post #17

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

Yeah, and Boateng? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

I say we try him as LB. If it works, awesome. If it doesn't, fair enough. When we played Serginho there, who had zero idea about defending, I see no reason why we shouldn't try Emanuelson.

+Quote Post

William405
post Feb 26 2012, 09:46 PM
Post #18

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,239

Alright,Put Boateng instead of Aquilani,though it will lack some creativity (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) .

We can try Emmanuelson out as a left back,but Mesbah was doing really well though...dunno.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Feb 26 2012, 09:48 PM
Post #19

QUOTE (William405 @ Feb 26 2012, 09:46 PM) *
Alright,Put Boateng instead of Aquilani,though it will lack some creativity (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) .

We can try Emmanuelson out as a left back,but Mesbah was doing really well though...dunno.

Allegri doesn't even consider Mesbah for the important games, if you've noticed.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Feb 26 2012, 11:29 PM
Post #20

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 26 2012, 09:48 PM) *
Allegri doesn't even consider Mesbah for the important games, if you've noticed.

Yes, he picks Atonini ahead of him. Pure genius that.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Feb 26 2012, 11:32 PM
Post #21

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Does he? I think Mesbah had the flu or something like that, and that's why he didn't play.

+Quote Post

Jack Bauer
post Feb 26 2012, 11:39 PM
Post #22

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 6,705

He's playing much better lately, seems like Allegri's faith in him is paying off.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Feb 26 2012, 11:42 PM
Post #23

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Feb 26 2012, 11:32 PM) *
Does he? I think Mesbah had the flu or something like that, and that's why he didn't play.

Let's hope you're right.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Mar 22 2012, 09:59 PM
Post #24

Journalist Cristiano Ruiu said that Allegri has been trying for a week Emanuelson as LB in training, in order to play him there against Barcelona. Antonini will play on the right.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Mar 22 2012, 10:01 PM
Post #25

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 22 2012, 09:59 PM) *
Journalist Cristiano Ruiu said that Allegri has been trying for a week Emanuelson as LB in training, in order to play him there against Barcelona. Antonini will play on the right.

Don't know if this would be smart at all.

Antonini was pretty bad on the right against Juve, while Urby is not the most defensively sound player.

I think best option would be to just stick Bonera on the right for the first leg, we'll have Abate back by the 2nd leg (if the tie is not already over by then)

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Mar 22 2012, 10:09 PM
Post #26

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

I don't know, it's hard to pick the exact way of death, don't you think? I'm getting uncomfortable on the mere idea of seeing Bonera running up and down and catching up Barcelonas attackers. Antonini, Mesbah or Emanuelson make me also shake. But IMO it's too risky to force him back to the LB position after weeks and weeks of playing him as AM. He should be played as LCM or benched for god sake, his constitution is like paper, he'll be falling like flies.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Mar 22 2012, 10:12 PM
Post #27

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Mar 22 2012, 10:09 PM) *
I don't know, it's hard to pick the exact way of death, don't you think? I'm getting uncomfortable on the mere idea of seeing Bonera running up and down and catching up Barcelonas attackers. Antonini, Mesbah or Emanuelson make me also shake. But IMO it's too risky to force him back to the LB position after weeks and weeks of playing him as AM. He should be played as LCM or benched for god sake, his constitution is like paper, he'll be falling like flies.

Bonera wouldn't be going up the pitch, he'd have to hold his position. Trying to attack on either flank would surely result in us conceeding a couple. The most important thing is keeping the defence tight and always having 2 mids covering that back line.

Urby could use a rest, this would be the best time to give it to him

+Quote Post

acid911
post Mar 23 2012, 02:35 AM
Post #28

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Feb 27 2012, 03:39 AM) *
He's playing much better lately, seems like Allegri's faith in him is paying off.

He's = ? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) Mesbah or Antonini. The later perhaps. Either way, much is a comparative word, it will take both these players generations just to reach the defensive soundness of Abate, let alone improve upon that.

+Quote Post

Jack Bauer
post Mar 23 2012, 02:58 AM
Post #29

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 6,705

He's = Urby. It's his thread after all. It was posted after the first Arsenal game.

+Quote Post

acid911
post Mar 23 2012, 03:05 AM
Post #30

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,736

Ah, makes sense. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) And yeah I agree, to a major extent. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif) I've been critical of this guy because he is being played at a position that requires much too much for a player like him to give. But overall he's brought his A-game these past few weeks. Still a lot to improve to make the position his own, but at least the signs are there.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:12 PM