Fillipo Simone
post Sep 23 2007, 07:21 PM
Post #46

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (LaPalma @ Sep 22 2007, 12:08 PM)
Agreed, Schnixx is simply amazing. He was amazing in the last years as well but it seems the football world discovered his talents a bit too late for him. IMO he's a better OM than Ballack is. Schneider is just technically so gifted. More than any other german player. Like him a lot.

Sure he is better then Ballack. And this Euro could be his competition,.. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Bayern are the sure champions. There is no team that could stop them. Schalke is not serious enough, Leverkusen has a way toooo week defense, Hertha also, BVB is still unstable and very moody. Werder is inflicted with similar injury problems as Sammer's Dortmund had a couple of years ago. Defending champion Stuttgart struggles to find his form and Nürenberg is suffering from their uneffective transfer policy. So there is no possible way for Bayern to loose this season,..
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

dst
post Sep 23 2007, 10:13 PM
Post #47

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

I think Toni has scored in every single one of his official appearances with Bayern!! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Sep 24 2007, 11:37 AM
Post #48

Insert cool title here<--
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,792

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 23 2007, 07:21 PM)
Sure he is better then Ballack. And this Euro could be his competition,.. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Bayern are the sure champions. There is no team that could stop them. Schalke is not serious enough, Leverkusen has a way toooo week defense, Hertha also, BVB is still unstable and very moody. Werder is inflicted with similar injury problems as Sammer's Dortmund had a couple of years ago. Defending champion Stuttgart struggles to find his form and Nürenberg is suffering from their uneffective transfer policy. So there is no possible way for Bayern to loose this season,..

IMO the only team that can stop Bayern this is year is Schalke. They've already played against the most dangerous sides in Germany....Stuttgart, Bremen, Dortmund, Bayern. They haven't lost till now and IMO they're better without their playmaker Lincoln. Their new OM Rakitic might not be as elegant as Lincoln but he's more effective and only 19. he can be "something" in a few years. And with Kuranyi they have a brillant striker. Can't stand them but they have a good team.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Sep 24 2007, 02:41 PM
Post #49

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (LaPalma @ Sep 24 2007, 11:37 AM)
IMO the only team that can stop Bayern this is year is Schalke. They've already played against the most dangerous sides in Germany....Stuttgart, Bremen, Dortmund, Bayern. They haven't lost till now and IMO they're better without their playmaker Lincoln. Their new OM Rakitic might not be as elegant as Lincoln but he's more effective and only 19. he can be "something" in a few years. And with Kuranyi they have a brillant striker. Can't stand them but they have a good team.

You know, that is really funny. I like the German team very much, I like clubs like Bayern, BVB, Gladbach, Werder or HSV very much. But the only big team I really can't stand is Schalke. I don't know why,...but as you said, I can't stand them. I hope Rakitic changes his team soon cause I don't like to see him there.

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Sep 24 2007, 03:11 PM
Post #50

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

Wow...I don't like Schalke either. They must really have some bad karma at Gelsenkirchen. Nobody likes them!

That said, this year's Bayern are...all but unstoppable. They're a powerhouse and I wouldn't be surprised if they go unbeaten this year.

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Sep 24 2007, 03:17 PM
Post #51

Insert cool title here<--
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,792

QUOTE (Tennie @ Sep 24 2007, 03:11 PM)
Wow...I don't like Schalke either. They must really have some bad karma at Gelsenkirchen. Nobody likes them!

That said, this year's Bayern are...all but unstoppable. They're a powerhouse and I wouldn't be surprised if they go unbeaten this year.

IMO they weren't that impressing at all in the last couple of games. They were crappy against Hamburg, were lucky not to loose against Schalke and their UEFA Cup match against Belenenses...that was nothing special as well. They were good against Karlsruhe but Karlsruhe had bad luck. Even hitzfeld admitted after the game that there's still a lot of work to do for him. IMO they'll struggle if Toni or Klose would be out longer. Without them they're not much better than last year.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Sep 24 2007, 05:45 PM
Post #52

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

LaPalma or anyone can you give me Bayern's formation?

If I understand, they play Toni and Klose up front nein? Und Ribery plays behind?So wo ist Podolski? Since Ribery, Altintop, Schweinsteiger and Van Bommel would I presume fill in the mid-field?

Do we have a prospective transfer??

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Sep 24 2007, 06:12 PM
Post #53

Token Girl
Group Icon

LaPalma probably has better info than I do, but it's my understanding that Podolski is now the #3 or #4 striker at Bayern. His form has been...not so great recently, especially compared to the Toni-Klose partnership (if healthy, those two start, with Ribery right behind, at least in the games I've seen).

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Sep 24 2007, 06:43 PM
Post #54

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Sep 24 2007, 05:45 PM)
LaPalma or anyone can you give me Bayern's formation?

If I understand, they play Toni and Klose up front nein? Und Ribery plays behind?So wo ist Podolski? Since Ribery, Altintop, Schweinsteiger and Van Bommel would I presume fill in the mid-field?

Do we have a prospective transfer??

So, jetzt mal aufpassen...

Hitzfeld is doing some rotation and some players are injuried. Something like this:

Kahn; Lucio, Demichelis(Van Buyten/Ismael), Lell(Sagnol), Jansen(Lahm); Ze Roberto, Van Bommel, Ribery, Schweinsteger; Klose, Toni

Sagnol, Lahm and Ismael with injuries, Van Buyten and Altintop are benched. Ribery and Schwein do often change their positions. And yes, Poldi is also on the bench, and out of any form.

This post has been edited by Fillipo Simone: Sep 24 2007, 06:51 PM

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Sep 24 2007, 07:11 PM
Post #55

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

So then...Poldi to Milan??

Yes because...?
No because...?
I'm freaking crazy because...?

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Sep 24 2007, 07:13 PM
Post #56

Token Girl
Group Icon

Right now, I'd say no because we don't need Gila v2 as far as confidence and strikerate are concerned. Also, if we're going to shell out the kind of $$$ that Bayern would want for Poldi, I'd rather get an in-form Italian.

+Quote Post

misha
post Sep 24 2007, 08:03 PM
Post #57

Allievi Regionali B

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 787

QUOTE (Tennie @ Sep 24 2007, 08:13 PM)
Right now, I'd say no because we don't need Gila v2 as far as confidence and strikerate are concerned. Also, if we're going to shell out the kind of $$$ that Bayern would want for Poldi, I'd rather get an in-form Italian.

Or Dutch like Huntelaar (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

Their league is not the strongest, but still 108 goals in 144 games (for Heerenveen and Ajax) is pretty good record.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Sep 24 2007, 08:47 PM
Post #58

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (mishale @ Sep 24 2007, 08:03 PM)
Or Dutch like Huntelaar (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

Their league is not the strongest, but still 108 goals in 144 games (for Heerenveen and Ajax) is pretty good record.

You know,...mybe the things I'm about to say won't sound very plausible, but,..

In general and very simplificated there are two kinds of strikers in present football - the one let's say Sheva represents and the one that Ruud van Nistelrooy represents. The first group (Drogba, Eto'o, Torres, etc.) are extra-class strikers who are present in every match. They dribble, tackle, shoot, pass, assist, etc. They seiz attention while they play. The other group (Morientes, Cruz, Trezeguet, etc.) consists also talented strikers, but the kind of strikers that make you wait the whole 90 minutes for 1 minute of their magic. If they are really good they usually score. Like Ruud last night against Valladolid. The moment the match started and Real revealed their poor form, I knew RvN will score even though it seemed he wasn't in the match. Okay, he did not score, but made the assist. Gilardino tends to be the same, but does not suceed. He plays the whole 90 mins. in "stelth mode" without that 1 min. of magic.

My point: Huntelaar is in that second group. He waits for his goal in a stelth position and is a cool finisher. I do not know if we need that kind of strikers more then the other.

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Sep 24 2007, 09:39 PM
Post #59

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,388

Well, it would be very nice to have Huntelaar, Inzaghi, Ronaldo, Pato. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Plus, Huntelaar scores from long range shots and freekicks.

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Sep 24 2007, 09:41 PM
Post #60

Token Girl
Group Icon

I'm rather eh on Huntelaar. I'd rather have Babel or Snejder (and yes i know MIlan don't play with wingers).

+Quote Post

26 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 09:02 AM