Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Napoli - Milan --- 22/03/2009, Gionata 29

PatitoFeo
post Mar 20 2009, 05:09 AM
Post #31

Pulcini Provinciali 98

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 4,159

Maradona was popular everywhere - unless you were fan of a rival he played against, the little bundle of energy was tough to dislike.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Mar 20 2009, 02:08 PM
Post #32

Token Girl
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,800

Andrea De Marco will referee the game.

+Quote Post

mishie
post Mar 20 2009, 09:09 PM
Post #33

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,072

training today was as follows
team done warm ups before doing some ball work particularly concentrating on the midfield before working on tactics for the whole team.
Pippo joined the team training after working in the gym for thr previous days.
Kaka continued his training in the gym.
Nesta and Borrielo worked seperately in the gym, whilst Bonera worked on strength exercises in the sand pit.

obvioulsy Abbiati is not training but Rino does some light techicnical work with Galli

(IMG:http://i42.tinypic.com/vxg9k3.jpg)

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Mar 20 2009, 09:24 PM
Post #34

Token Girl
Group Icon

Fishdoll thanks Mishie for the training report!

+Quote Post

mishie
post Mar 20 2009, 09:52 PM
Post #35

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,072

QUOTE (Tennie @ Mar 20 2009, 08:24 PM) *
Fishdoll thanks Mishie for the training report!

thanks, didn't steal your thunder i hope (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post Mar 20 2009, 09:55 PM
Post #36

Dida per sempre

Member No.: 3,563

Here's some Useless Trivia™ for you. Dida's last Serie A start before he was benched was vs. Napoli, against whom he'll be making his first league start of this season.

QUOTE (PatitoFeo)
Maradona [...] the little bundle of energy was tough to dislike.

Heh. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/96.gif)

According to some Italian online dirtsheets, Kaka won't be playing this Sunday.

I saw this on acmilan.com; I thought it was cute. Maybe it's the backpack. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

http://media2.acmilan.com/200903/13485_thumb.jpg?ver=1

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Mar 21 2009, 09:27 AM
Post #37

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,873

so seedorf is fit and now carlo has to decide to pick one of pippo and r80 acording to milannews

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Mar 21 2009, 12:30 PM
Post #38

Token Girl
Group Icon

The issue, I think, is that Pippo hasn't been training fully all week. There were a couple of days in which he was in the gym or doing specific work. So...I dunno. Mediaset has Ronaldinho starting over Pippo. Hate to see him benched when he's got his shooting boots on unless he's hurt.

+Quote Post

elcordobez
post Mar 21 2009, 02:51 PM
Post #39

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 251

Call ups:

Goalkeepers: Dida, Kalac, Perucchini;
Defenders: Antonini, Darmian, Favalli, Jankulovski, Maldini, Mattioni, Senderos, Zambrotta;
Midfielders: Beckham, Cardacio, Flamini, Pirlo;
Attackers: Inzaghi; Kakà, Pato, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Ronaldinho.

Kaka is there although i hope he's actually fit and healthy for this and not still half injured.

Mattioni is included in the callups this time lol....it's an improvement,i'd like to see him more so i can make up my mind on whether or not he's just another Grimi

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Mar 21 2009, 03:56 PM
Post #40

Token Girl
Group Icon

So, highlights from the prematch press conference:

*He hasn't decided on the lineup yet
*Both Pippo and Ronaldinho trained well this week and both are in good condition
*Kaka is available but won't start the game; he's been called up by Brazil for their world cup qualifiers
*Dida will start in goal
*Pato has become an indispensable player for Milan
*Nesta is slowly recovering. The pain is gone and in the next few days he should start running.
*Nice words about Donadoni.

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post Mar 21 2009, 05:04 PM
Post #41

Dida per sempre

QUOTE (Ch.4)
Absentees include Christian Abbiati, Davide Bonera, Alessandro Nesta, Kakha Kaladze, Gennaro Gattuso, Emerson and Marco Borriello.

Oops. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Mar 21 2009, 05:22 PM
Post #42

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

Dida's form will be crucial with our makeshift defense. But Donadoni is not an attacking coach, so we do have an advantage compared to last year. Forza Milan!

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post Mar 21 2009, 07:27 PM
Post #43

Dida per sempre

QUOTE (acmilan.com)
MILANELLO – These are the declarations of he Rossoneri’s coach Carlo Ancelotti during the press conference at Milanello on the eve of the clash against Napoli scheduled for tomorrow at 8.30pm at the San Paolo stadium and valid for matchday 29 of Serie A:

ON THE CLASH AGAINST NAPOLI
“We shall go to Naples to play against a team who can’t wait to find a good reason to come out of this complicated situation. What better occasion to do well than tomorrow’s game against Milan, in such a game. We shall find a very warm environment, the usual stadium. We did not forget the previous precedent at Naples, because last year that game nullified our comeback period before that clash. It will therefore be a difficult away game, but which arrives in a moment different to the one of last season, we shall have to be careful. However, the team right now is better, it’s more serene. Therefore we are in the right conditions to face this game.

“The change of coach on the Napoli bench will cause a reaction as usual. Against Reggina, Donadoni presented a more controlled squad, but I believe that tomorrow the entire environment will have more motivation.

“I see Donadoni more as a friend than as a rival. I’m happy for him that he settled down and that he found a club like Napoli, who is ambitious and allows him to express at best his qualities andh is great experience as a coach.”

ON THE INDIVIDUAL PLAYERS AND POSSIBLE FORMATION
“I still haven’t decided the formation
Ronaldinho worked well during the week, he’s in good conditions and also Inzaghi.
Kaka is available. I don’t think that tomorrow he will start from the beginning. However, he’s quite fine and he will leave for Brazil for the commitments with his national team.
Dida will play instead of Abbiati. I believe that he is a very good goalkeeper. So far he did not have the possibility to prove this because Abbiati has always done well, but I always had trust in him, despite the numerous criticism he received. He always trained well and now he solved all of his physical problems, he just lacks the continuity on the pitch, but I still believe that he is a great player, without forgetting that he made us win a lot in the past.
Differently from the clash of last May 11 at the San Paolo, Pato made some steps forward. In these months he because an almost essential player for this team. In this season he was used more. He became in many occasions a decisive player, even though once in a while he has some pauses inside a game, but this does not ruin his importance for the group.
Nesta is improving slowly. The pain disappeared and in the coming days he should start running again, then we shall see how it goes.”

ON THE DECLARATIONS OF GATTUSO ON THE AVAILABILITY TO REDUCE HIS SALARY
“I think that it could be a sharable initiative, but I believe that it depends from one’s personal choices. However, it’s an issue tied to the strong sense of belonging that a player feels towards this club and Gattuso has this strong sense of belonging.”

ON THE LEAGUE AND MILAN’S PATH
“I think that our destiny is just in our hands, whatever the results of the other teams. We have an advantage over the fourth place and we shall have to be good enough to manage it from now until the end of the season, especially in the final games. Our main objective is that of arriving amongst the top three, then if we manage to improve our league position and arrive second it would be even better.

“In general Inter has a good advantage over Juventus, whereas we have behind us a strong team because they are having an excellent season, they are in form and are full of enthusiasm. Amongst the top three, Juventus is the one who had the best season so far."

A REPLY TO THE DECLARATIONS OF ROBERTO MANCINI WHO SAID THAT BERLUSCONI IS MILAN’S COACH AND THAT MILAN IN EUROPE HAS BEEN OVERTAKEN BY BARCELONA
"It’s true that the president interests himself in the team’s matters, but he’s so intelligent and arrives before others that he cannot think about being Milan’s coach, because he knows that he has a person whom he believes to be capable and delegates me, let’s say so.

“For me the best team in Europe was Milan, another team who comes close is Liverpool, who can have the possibility of playing three finals in just a few years.”

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 21 2009, 09:28 PM
Post #44

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

I think the lineup will be this:

Dida-Zambro-maldini-favalli-janku-beckham-pirlo-flamini-seedorf-inzaghi-pato

milan 3-2 napoli. forza milan!

+Quote Post

han2503
post Mar 21 2009, 10:07 PM
Post #45

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Mar 21 2009, 09:28 PM) *
I think the lineup will be this:

Dida-Zambro-maldini-favalli-janku-beckham-pirlo-flamini-seedorf-inzaghi-pato

milan 3-2 napoli. forza milan!

I'd personally hat to see Seedorf in the AM role, seeing as we have Dinho available who imo, plays that position twice as better as Seedorf does.

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:22 PM