han2503
post Aug 23 2021, 10:04 AM
Post #16

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 22 2021, 07:31 PM) *
Yes, I was. Where did I say I wasn't? My remark was towards Maldini who, as sporting director, let him go for free. He's the one that should be bitter about it.

You're the one pointing out his contributions...

As I said in May/June, this is going to haunt us. Forget about Hakan who we all know well enough, but letting him go for free has created a hole for us that we seemingly cannot fill, not to mention that it would make it almost impossible to get in the RW we needed...

I understand not wanting to overpay players, especially ones who do not deserve it as was the case with Hakan. But we're seemingly going to make the same f@ck up with Kessie and if that happens serious questions would have to be asked

Anyway, Bennacer will not start today as he's not in optimal condition due to just recovering from Covid. Krunic will start instead...

This obsession Pioli has with this subpar dude is really getting old. Why not play Pobega there FFS???
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Aug 23 2021, 10:57 AM
Post #17

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 23 2021, 10:04 AM) *
You're the one pointing out his contributions...

And? Even more so why Paolo should feel embarrassed.

QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 23 2021, 10:04 AM) *
Anyway, Bennacer will not start today as he's not in optimal condition due to just recovering from Covid. Krunic will start instead...

This obsession Pioli has with this subpar dude is really getting old. Why not play Pobega there FFS???

Pobega has been lukewarm in pre-season, it wouldn't change a thing. This is another case that would have been solved had we not pushed Bakayoko's signing in the final week.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Aug 23 2021, 11:29 AM
Post #18

I'm kinda secretly hoping we lose this one, maybe 2-0 or 3-1, so it can act as a wake up call to management that we're nowhere near competitive as we are right now.

Anyway, it's gonna end in a draw. No way we're winning tonight.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 23 2021, 01:46 PM
Post #19

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 23 2021, 10:57 AM) *
And? Even more so why Paolo should feel embarrassed.

Pobega has been lukewarm in pre-season, it wouldn't change a thing. This is another case that would have been solved had we not pushed Bakayoko's signing in the final week.

But by that definition, you and Paolo were on the same page re Hakan - Not worth what he was asking for. So why should Paolo be embarrassed?

And many other Milan fans were in your corner as well btw, this is not just me pointing out your sudden turn around. Most Milan fans wanted to see the back of him. They have been abusing him on social media for months now. But suddenly because he had a decent game against a Genoa that bends over backwards for Inter every time, it was suddenly a mistake to let him go...

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 23 2021, 11:29 AM) *
I'm kinda secretly hoping we lose this one, maybe 2-0 or 3-1, so it can act as a wake up call to management that we're nowhere near competitive as we are right now.

Anyway, it's gonna end in a draw. No way we're winning tonight.

Nah man, no matter what we need a strong start similar to last year. We can't start slow and lose points here. A loss won't change anything. It won't suddenly make the management decide to pump money into the side. They all know what the problems are, no need for a loss to spell it out. Whoever we close for this week will remain the same, whether we win or lose today

And agreed re the midfield, but Pobega at least did better than Krunic in the pre-season. This is the same BS we had to deal with under Galliania, leaving the most crucial signings to the last minute and wasting the first few months until they integrate into the side.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Aug 23 2021, 01:58 PM
Post #20

QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 23 2021, 01:46 PM) *
But by that definition, you and Paolo were on the same page re Hakan - Not worth what he was asking for. So why should Paolo be embarrassed?

And many other Milan fans were in your corner as well btw, this is not just me pointing out your sudden turn around. Most Milan fans wanted to see the back of him. They have been abusing him on social media for months now. But suddenly because he had a decent game against a Genoa that bends over backwards for Inter every time, it was suddenly a mistake to let him go...

It's not the same in the slightest.

I'm a fan who doesn't like a player and doesn't care about the financial of the club. I only care about winning.

Paolo is the sporting director of AC Milan, who clearly didn't want to lose Capanoglu on a free and is now watching him have an excellent debut for the city rivals.

If Capanoglu turns out a successful singing for Inter, the blame is entirely on Maldini, that's all there is to it. But even poor Paolo probably had Gazidis dictating him not a cent more for Capanoglu's renewal.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 23 2021, 02:17 PM
Post #21

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 23 2021, 01:58 PM) *
It's not the same in the slightest.

I'm a fan who doesn't like a player and doesn't care about the financial of the club. I only care about winning.

Paolo is the sporting director of AC Milan, who clearly didn't want to lose Capanoglu on a free and is now watching him have an excellent debut for the city rivals.

If Capanoglu turns out a successful singing for Inter, the blame is entirely on Maldini, that's all there is to it. But even poor Paolo probably had Gazidis dictating him not a cent more for Capanoglu's renewal.

Ah so general consensus doesn't matter when it turns out not to be a good decision.

For me it was always the wrong move to let him go for free. But at some point you have to let it go. Maldini and the management made their offer to him based on what they thought he deserved, it was always obvious that staying at Milan would have been Hakan's last choice if no other opportunities came up. For me it was clear that he was using the Euros as a personal advert for himself, obviously it didn't go well for him on that front but he got lucky with Eriksson's heart issues because if that hadn't happened Inter wouldn't have gone for him either and he'd have reluctantly renewed.

Had we already signed a better replacement we wouldn't even care that he did well in the opening game. Hakan has always been this way, he blows hot and cold. I feel like I've stepped into the twilight zone sometimes, the other day I saw someone compare him to KDB ffs!

And I was someone who advocated for him to stay until the final minute btw. Even if I knew he had clear flaws to his game and that Milan wasn't first choice for him.

But we move.

Let's see if we can replace him by the end of the window. Because that would be the catastrophe for us here, no letting him go

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 23 2021, 07:58 PM
Post #22

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Maignan with some awesome outballs so far

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Aug 23 2021, 08:04 PM
Post #23

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,873

Leao looking good as well

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Aug 23 2021, 08:05 PM
Post #24

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 23 2021, 08:58 PM) *
Maignan with some awesome outballs so far

He is like the main playmaker role (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Aug 23 2021, 08:09 PM
Post #25

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

I like this Milan (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil.gif)

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Aug 23 2021, 08:15 PM
Post #26

Allievi Nazionali

Lord krunic missed a sitter

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Aug 23 2021, 08:15 PM
Post #27

What have we ever done to deserve Krunic? It's like a curse.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 23 2021, 08:16 PM
Post #28

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Krunic man...

How do you not score that. Or at least put it on target

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 23 2021, 08:16 PM
Post #29

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

I'm liking what I'm seeing from Leao and Tonali mostly, it looks like they're ready to make that step up

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 23 2021, 08:17 PM
Post #30

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Aug 23 2021, 08:05 PM) *
He is like the main playmaker role (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

Really great with the ball

And some top notch reflexes as well

+Quote Post

142 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:53 PM