> Summer Transfers 2016

X-Offender
post Jun 6 2016, 10:51 PM
Post #61

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 6 2016, 09:13 PM) *
Oh come on! I know, it's very frustrating, but let's hope for the best. We all tend to overreact a bit. If it was to our standards, people would have worn off from supporting clubs like Napoli, Aston Villa, Tottenham etc. long time ago...

You keep on acting as if this is the first or second year we're suffering and things will turn back to normal soon. We've been dealing with this crap for four seasons now, not once in the last 30 years have things been so black and desperate for such a long time with no clear solution in sight. So please, do forgive me if I've had enough of this shtick and feel demoralized as a fan about it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jun 6 2016, 11:38 PM
Post #62

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

I don't act, I try to be patient. A clear solution is in our sight, also imminent. Milan is too big of a team to just sink into the dustbin of history. It is only logical that a force will pick us up and try to empower us again, sooner or later. Will it be now? Perhaps. Or when the terms are right? Perhaps. Or when Berlusconi dies? Maybe.

Whining around, seeing all blue or sharing depressive thought won't help anymore then my behavior. At least I try to be positive, because for God sake, it's the only thing left to do. What's the point of being pessimistic? So that I can shout "I told you so" every now and then and prove to a bunch of posters that I'm smart? Or to shield myself from bad developments? No thank you.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jun 7 2016, 06:31 PM
Post #63

I was more than optimistic last summer, when Han was the only one who foresaw that things would stay the same. And so it happened. I lost my patience back then which was justified by another crappy season.

You're asking me to stay positive, but I'm pissed, man. I'm pissed at this club, the management, players, everyone involved. And it's totally legit for me to feel this way. It's true that my attitude won't change anything, but frankly speaking, I don't give a damn anymore. I stopped watching Milan games for the first time in my life. Because everything has a limit. So, until this club gets back on track, I will continue not to give a damn rather than be hopeful and then be even more pissed afterwards.

+Quote Post

Forza Milan!
post Jun 9 2016, 10:59 PM
Post #64

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 12,353

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 7 2016, 12:38 AM) *
I don't act, I try to be patient. A clear solution is in our sight, also imminent. Milan is too big of a team to just sink into the dustbin of history. It is only logical that a force will pick us up and try to empower us again, sooner or later. Will it be now? Perhaps. Or when the terms are right? Perhaps. Or when Berlusconi dies? Maybe.

Whining around, seeing all blue or sharing depressive thought won't help anymore then my behavior. At least I try to be positive, because for God sake, it's the only thing left to do. What's the point of being pessimistic? So that I can shout "I told you so" every now and then and prove to a bunch of posters that I'm smart? Or to shield myself from bad developments? No thank you.

Past glory is no guarantee for future success. There are teams that at one time dominated Italian soccer for many years and now are only relevant in history books ("Il Grande Torino" and Pro-Vercelli* come to mind). Hate to say this, but if Berlu does not sell we risk ending up the same way. We have been on a downwards spiral for nearly a decade, and IMHO our current management is incapable of getting us out of it. "Italian Milan" is a great idea, but I do not see us being successful with that. Bottom line, I will be patient (stuck with it through our days in Serie B ), but I am rather frustrated and seriously concerned. We need a drastic change, and we need it ASAP !!!

(*) Incidentally, my grandmother was from Vercelli, and lived through their "glory days" (7 scudetti!). I believe my grand-uncle used to hang out with some of the players.

This post has been edited by Forza Milan!: Jun 9 2016, 11:01 PM

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jun 10 2016, 06:54 PM
Post #65

"Italian Milan" is a far cry from a great idea because Italian football truly lacks real talent at the moment.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jun 10 2016, 06:57 PM
Post #66

I read on Mediaset that today Zapata and Vergara will extend their contracts.

Vergara??? Do you guys even remember him? And why the hell are we gonna extend his contract??? This management is so weird.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 10 2016, 08:46 PM
Post #67

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 10 2016, 06:57 PM) *
I read on Mediaset that today Zapata and Vergara will extend their contracts.

Vergara??? Do you guys even remember him? And why the hell are we gonna extend his contract??? This management is so weird.

Apparently he's doing well with his Serie B side (can't even remember who they are) maybe they see a good opportunity to sell him to a mid-table side in Serie A in the future (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

Not even going to get into the Zapata thing (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

Worse than the Monto decision, this guy is clueless and an accident waiting to happen at all times

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Jun 10 2016, 11:38 PM
Post #68

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

When will the deal be closed?

+Quote Post

Forza Milan!
post Jun 11 2016, 12:16 AM
Post #69

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 12,353

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 10 2016, 07:54 PM) *
"Italian Milan" is a far cry from a great idea because Italian football truly lacks real talent at the moment.

Good point, though I believe that the idea is to look for "new talent" rather than established players. But it does not matter, even if Italy was full of talent you need a capable management team for something like this to work.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 11 2016, 12:35 PM
Post #70

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jun 10 2016, 11:38 PM) *
When will the deal be closed?

Deadline has been pushed to end of the month

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jun 12 2016, 10:06 AM
Post #71

Primavera
Group Icon

Now the Chinese shift interest to Giampaolo as coach if they take over. If this is a sign, it's a really bad one..

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Jun 13 2016, 12:13 AM
Post #72

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,786

Sky, Di Marzio: Milan are interested in Shkodran Mustafi. Valencia want €15m for him.

Sky, Di Marzio: Milan have contacted Valencia to find an agreement for Shkodran Mustafi.

15m for Mustafi would be a steal. I hope this gets done as quickly as possible. Mustafi would be a perfect partner in defence for Romanogli.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Jun 13 2016, 01:25 PM
Post #73

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

Wouldn't that make it two young defenders? Also, worried after last night's performance if his price skyrockets. Hopefully Valencia still like us.

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Jun 13 2016, 03:11 PM
Post #74

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,786

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jun 13 2016, 03:25 PM) *
Wouldn't that make it two young defenders? Also, worried after last night's performance if his price skyrockets. Hopefully Valencia still like us.

He is 24 years old but he already has plenty of experience, he also featured in last World Cup competition. I was very surprised to see that we was linked with us for 15m. I would easily pay 25-30m for him any day. He knows Serie A quite good from his 2 year spell with Sampdoria too.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jun 13 2016, 03:51 PM
Post #75

Primavera
Group Icon

Btw. apart from that goal, anyone noticed how awful he was yesterday?

+Quote Post

42 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 04:34 PM